Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:38:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kraken is not accepting USD/EUR bank transfer from countries outside USA/Europe  (Read 25 times)
caloriecoin (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

This makes Kraken next to useless for people residing outside USA/Europe.

Please recommend another exchange who accept bank transfer.

I can use changelly but fee is a hoping 15%.

If people can not freely convert fiat to crypto currency and vice versa, crypto currency can to become a trillion dollar market anytime soon.
caloriecoin (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:19:42 AM

Can anyone please help me?
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

This makes Kraken next to useless for people residing outside USA/Europe.

Please recommend another exchange who accept bank transfer.

I can use changelly but fee is a hoping 15%.

If people can not freely convert fiat to crypto currency and vice versa, crypto currency can to become a trillion dollar market anytime soon.

Hi caloriecoin. There is still a way for clients outside of the SEPA zone to deposit Euro. You can navigate to Funding > Deposit > Euro (EUR) and choose the option Fidor Bank AG (Wire Transfer). Please note that you will not be able to withdraw Euro with this method though. In order to withdraw, you would need a bank account in the SEPA zone. This is why it states that you need to be in the SEPA zone in the first place, so clients don't make a deposit assuming they'll be able to withdraw using the same method.

We are hoping to announce a new banking partner soon, and once we do you'll see it on our blog and Twitter.

Please drop by our Bitcointalk thread if you need anything else!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: