Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BABY][AIRDROP][EXCHANGE]PoW/PoS+Low-Masternode+[Defense (GPU)ASIC]  (Read 37960 times)
Ethinkin9

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Rolling in the Deep

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

Hi dev,

must i open main wallet to run masternode ?

Thanks

After masternode activated on VPS you don't need your main wallet opend
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ierusalim

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

hello , have any member can run masternode and earn Baby coin , please teach me !!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You can learn a lot in DISCORD.

unfortunately the DISCORD you joined is run by a maniac.

he banned people who were a part of the first BABY discord group because HE didn't start it and wasn't an "admin".

he started his own which is the one you joined but banned some of us from joining just because we were in a different channel.

nobody in the original discord cared about being "admin" we just wanted to get a group of people where we could discuss the coin. now this lunatic has some power and is keeping good people out of the channel.

where is the orginal discord?

the original discord was deleted when the dev joined the other one. we didn't care about being "official" discord or any of that. we also didn't want things to be confusing or divide the community up. we just wanted to setup a place where people could talk about the coin and grow the community, all in one place.

the guy who created the 2nd discord has some weird obsession with being an "admin" and created his own group so he could be in charge.

we even told him just take over this discord we created because we didn't care we just wanted a place to share information.

it is unfortunate this bad seed is now in charge of the "official" discord. he should not be banning people in the community as it is not his project and he has nothing to do with it other than creating a discord.

I think the DEV should have just setup the discord. That way people wouldnt be excluded and not allowed in just because the maniac in charge says so!

First of all, I never restricted anybody to join this server. Everybody welcome!
Second - I banned only one user who insulted me (strugglebus). I can show you proof that he is the only one.
Do you have any proof that I've banned more people? If yes - show. If not - everything you wrote is a slander!
I made this Discord server because I really want to help this project growth.

You made your server only with one goal - trading Baby coins.  And I'm looking for exchanges and support Dev in other cases. I don't care about trading.

I attach some screenshots.
In one of them, the administrator (nick - brewhaus) of the discord, who now joined the discord created by me (I did not ban him as you see), insults me, after that I just left their channel. Do you want to be insulted? I'm not and I take care that people do not spam and insult each other on my channel.

Link - https://imgur.com/a/v3kMy
alkaiser

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

damn its getting harder to get reward , setup new mn and run for 32h but no reward yet  Tongue

Provider Of Block Explorer - Portfolio : https://blockxplorer.info/ , PM me if you interested to use my service.
coin8coin

Merit: 22

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

damn its getting harder to get reward , setup new mn and run for 32h but no reward yet  Tongue

it's almost 1000 masternodes now, the reward chance is 1/1000
drago777

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

I've joined the stage 4 of the airdrop but haven't received the reward for the stage 3...
strugglebus

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

hello , have any member can run masternode and earn Baby coin , please teach me !!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he banned people who were a part of the first BABY discord group because HE didn't start it and wasn't an "admin".

he started his own which is the one you joined but banned some of us from joining just because we were in a different channel.

nobody in the original discord cared about being "admin" we just wanted to get a group of people where we could discuss the coin. now this lunatic has some power and is keeping good people out of the channel.

the original discord was deleted when the dev joined the other one. we didn't care about being "official" discord or any of that. we also didn't want things to be confusing or divide the community up. we just wanted to setup a place where people could talk about the coin and grow the community, all in one place.

the guy who created the 2nd discord has some weird obsession with being an "admin" and created his own group so he could be in charge.

we even told him just take over this discord we created because we didn't care we just wanted a place to share information.

it is unfortunate this bad seed is now in charge of the "official" discord. he should not be banning people in the community as it is not his project and he has nothing to do with it other than creating a discord.

I think the DEV should have just setup the discord. That way people wouldnt be excluded and not allowed in just because the maniac in charge says so!

First of all, I never restricted anybody to join this server. Everybody welcome!
Second - I banned only one user who insulted me (strugglebus). I can show you proof that he is the only one.
Do you have any proof that I've banned more people? If yes - show. If not - everything you wrote is a slander!

You made your server only with one goal - trading Baby coins.  And I'm looking for exchanges and support Dev in other cases. I don't care about trading.

In one of them, the administrator (nick - brewhaus) of the discord, who now joined the discord created by me (I did not ban him as you see), insults me, after that I just left their channel. Do you want to be insulted? I'm not and I take care that people do not spam and insult each other on my channel.

https://imgur.com/a/v3kMy

You are the admin of the group, you removed the others who were banned before you took that screenshot to show me as the only one being banned because I "insulted" you.

It is just lies and coming from an admin I don't think that reflects very good on the dev and the project. If people want to insult you for being a skin flutist, so what, who cares.

That doesn't mean you ban them from a community just because YOU don't like them. You are not in charge of anything about the project, you simply created a discord and are preventing active community members from joining.

You are being a dictator and it is unbecoming.
mtx_demon

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

Almost page 50

I think dev should create a new discord so no more fights!!
strugglebus

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

Almost page 50

Absolutely! I agree 100% with this. Having a discord with dictators/power hungry admins is BAD for the project.

He could be banning people with GREAT ideas and great skills who can help the project just because maybe they called him a name he didn't like.

He needs to grow up and get out of his feelings.

Dev, as mtx said please start us a new discord where we have no nonsense and shenanigans!
crypt0r3x

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:50:51 PM

LOL the US is kicking Russians butt?!?! no wayyyyyyyyyy... they're still hiding.

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

alex-26.2k18

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

any news exchange?
snikers3553

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

everything is on the first page
Ierusalim

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

You are the admin of the group, you removed the others who were banned before you took that screenshot to show me as the only one being banned because I "insulted" you.

It is just lies and coming from an admin I don't think that reflects very good on the dev and the project. If people want to insult you for being a skin flutist, so what, who cares.

That doesn't mean you ban them from a community just because YOU don't like them. You are not in charge of anything about the project, you simply created a discord and are preventing active community members from joining.

Almost page 50

Absolutely! I agree 100% with this. Having a discord with dictators/power hungry admins is BAD for the project.

He could be banning people with GREAT ideas and great skills who can help the project just because maybe they called him a name he didn't like.

Dev, as mtx said please start us a new discord where we have no nonsense and shenanigans!

Here are screenshots of logs, and it clearly shows that I except this guy did not ban anyone. I give you proof as opposed to you.

Your words mean nothing without proof. And enough to slander me already. Only you here do not like something.

link to my proof - https://imgur.com/a/hvVIR

AND YOU? Wink Wink Wink

drago777

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:52:42 PM

When the coin will be listed on exchange?
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

Hi dev. i saw that round 4 of the airdrop has begun, has round 3 distribution finished already or is it still being sent out to some users? thanks!

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
strugglebus

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

https://imgur.com/a/v3kMy

Almost page 50

Here are screenshots of logs, and it clearly shows that I except this guy did not ban anyone. I give you proof as opposed to you.

Your words mean nothing without proof. And enough to slander me already. Only you here do not like something.

link to my proof - https://imgur.com/a/hvVIR

AND YOU? Wink Wink Wink

You ban for nothing. Because people call you a skin flutist. Big deal. Embrace who you are.

You can't bane people from a project THAT IS NOT YOURS just because they don't like you or you don't like them. I don't like you, I think you're a skin flutist. That doesn't and shouldn't give you any power to keep me out of the channel.

If it was your coin and your project maybe yes. But you are not in charge of anything so unban immediately or the DEV will make a new discord.

Also if you are going to be an admin you should have a strong grasp of the language most commonly being used as you clearly don't understand a lot of things and the context of them.
alkaiser

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:19:37 AM

oh cmon stop fightning , if you want to fight go PM each other man

just build more MN and we will go to 1000MN in no time

Provider Of Block Explorer - Portfolio : https://blockxplorer.info/ , PM me if you interested to use my service.
BABYCHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:22:06 AM

The difficulty increases very quickly,"difficulty": 41.64650160608874,

BABYCHAIN is the first CHAIN truly perfect defense
adryano112

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

so we need a pool
BABYCHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:23:12 AM

so we need a pool
BABYCHAIN is the only defense pool,GPU,ASIC in the world

BABYCHAIN is the first CHAIN truly perfect defense
mtx_demon

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

WHY A POOL?? DON'T GET IT!!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO MINE IN THE WALLET!!

GET A BIGGER PC hahahaha sorry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: