Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BABY][AIRDROP][EXCHANGE]PoW/PoS+Low-Masternode+[Defense (GPU)ASIC]  (Read 37960 times)
alkaiser

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:16:47 AM

conratz for dev , you just passed 1000 masternode for your coins  Grin

and bad news for us , less reward  Cry

Provider Of Block Explorer - Portfolio : https://blockxplorer.info/ , PM me if you interested to use my service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ierusalim

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

hello , have any member can run masternode and earn Baby coin , please teach me !!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You can learn a lot in DISCORD.

unfortunately the DISCORD you joined is run by a maniac.

he banned people who were a part of the first BABY discord group because HE didn't start it and wasn't an "admin".

he started his own which is the one you joined but banned some of us from joining just because we were in a different channel.

nobody in the original discord cared about being "admin" we just wanted to get a group of people where we could discuss the coin. now this lunatic has some power and is keeping good people out of the channel.

where is the orginal discord?

the original discord was deleted when the dev joined the other one. we didn't care about being "official" discord or any of that. we also didn't want things to be confusing or divide the community up. we just wanted to setup a place where people could talk about the coin and grow the community, all in one place.

the guy who created the 2nd discord has some weird obsession with being an "admin" and created his own group so he could be in charge.

we even told him just take over this discord we created because we didn't care we just wanted a place to share information.

it is unfortunate this bad seed is now in charge of the "official" discord. he should not be banning people in the community as it is not his project and he has nothing to do with it other than creating a discord.

I think the DEV should have just setup the discord. That way people wouldnt be excluded and not allowed in just because the maniac in charge says so!

First of all, I never restricted anybody to join this server. Everybody welcome!
Second - I banned only one user who insulted me (strugglebus). I can show you proof that he is the only one.
Do you have any proof that I've banned more people? If yes - show. If not - everything you wrote is a slander!
I made this Discord server because I really want to help this project growth.

You made your server only with one goal - trading Baby coins.  And I'm looking for exchanges and support Dev in other cases. I don't care about trading.

I attach some screenshots.
In one of them, the administrator (nick - brewhaus) of the discord, who now joined the discord created by me (I did not ban him as you see), insults me, after that I just left their channel. Do you want to be insulted? I'm not and I take care that people do not spam and insult each other on my channel.

Link - https://imgur.com/a/v3kMy

You are the admin of the group, you removed the others who were banned before you took that screenshot to show me as the only one being banned because I "insulted" you.

It is just lies and coming from an admin I don't think that reflects very good on the dev and the project. If people want to insult you for being a skin flutist, so what, who cares.

That doesn't mean you ban them from a community just because YOU don't like them. You are not in charge of anything about the project, you simply created a discord and are preventing active community members from joining.

You are being a dictator and it is unbecoming.

Almost page 50

I think dev should create a new discord so no more fights!!

Absolutely! I agree 100% with this. Having a discord with dictators/power hungry admins is BAD for the project.

He could be banning people with GREAT ideas and great skills who can help the project just because maybe they called him a name he didn't like.

He needs to grow up and get out of his feelings.

Dev, as mtx said please start us a new discord where we have no nonsense and shenanigans!

Here are screenshots of logs, and it clearly shows that I except this guy did not ban anyone. I give you proof as opposed to you.

Your words mean nothing without proof. And enough to slander me already. Only you here do not like something.

link to my proof - https://imgur.com/a/hvVIR

AND YOU? Wink Wink Wink

You ban for nothing. Because people call you a skin flutist. Big deal. Embrace who you are.

You can't bane people from a project THAT IS NOT YOURS just because they don't like you or you don't like them. I don't like you, I think you're a skin flutist. That doesn't and shouldn't give you any power to keep me out of the channel.

If it was your coin and your project maybe yes. But you are not in charge of anything so unban immediately or the DEV will make a new discord.

Also if you are going to be an admin you should have a strong grasp of the language most commonly being used as you clearly don't understand a lot of things and the context of them.

You do not answer anything about ban other users?

I already said, it's normal practice when one user insults the other, for which he will be banned.

What about my proof? have something to say? If not, you are a liar. I do not intend to communicate with you any more.

Good luck!  Wink
army315

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:40:31 AM

Contribute to 50 pages Cheesy
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

Cool. Approximately 50 pages. The community of the project grows faster than I thought. If dev keep this pace and develop well then baby may be the best airdrop of 2018!
Wait to see if we can overwhelm the success of DeepOnion or not. haha  Grin
maxbear

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

Now ,I had setup 13th baby MN. la la la
alkaiser

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

dont stop , 100 minimum please  Grin

Now ,I had setup 13th baby MN. la la la

Provider Of Block Explorer - Portfolio : https://blockxplorer.info/ , PM me if you interested to use my service.
duchaitp

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

The project is of great interest, I am waiting for the success. Looking forward to the topic will be 50 pages. Wait !
minh158

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

I'm waitting exchange soon!
blaschugg

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

Im late to the party!
zehr

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

hey, strugglebus and ierusalim, take each others dicks out of your mouths and go be annoying somewhere else. every 3rd comment is one of you bitching.
strugglebus

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

hello , have any member can run masternode and earn Baby coin , please teach me !!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You can learn a lot in DISCORD.

unfortunately the DISCORD you joined is run by a maniac.

he banned people who were a part of the first BABY discord group because HE didn't start it and wasn't an "admin".

he started his own which is the one you joined but banned some of us from joining just because we were in a different channel.

nobody in the original discord cared about being "admin" we just wanted to get a group of people where we could discuss the coin. now this lunatic has some power and is keeping good people out of the channel.

where is the orginal discord?

the original discord was deleted when the dev joined the other one. we didn't care about being "official" discord or any of that. we also didn't want things to be confusing or divide the community up. we just wanted to setup a place where people could talk about the coin and grow the community, all in one place.

the guy who created the 2nd discord has some weird obsession with being an "admin" and created his own group so he could be in charge.

we even told him just take over this discord we created because we didn't care we just wanted a place to share information.

it is unfortunate this bad seed is now in charge of the "official" discord. he should not be banning people in the community as it is not his project and he has nothing to do with it other than creating a discord.

I think the DEV should have just setup the discord. That way people wouldnt be excluded and not allowed in just because the maniac in charge says so!

First of all, I never restricted anybody to join this server. Everybody welcome!
Second - I banned only one user who insulted me (strugglebus). I can show you proof that he is the only one.
Do you have any proof that I've banned more people? If yes - show. If not - everything you wrote is a slander!
I made this Discord server because I really want to help this project growth.

You made your server only with one goal - trading Baby coins.  And I'm looking for exchanges and support Dev in other cases. I don't care about trading.

I attach some screenshots.
In one of them, the administrator (nick - brewhaus) of the discord, who now joined the discord created by me (I did not ban him as you see), insults me, after that I just left their channel. Do you want to be insulted? I'm not and I take care that people do not spam and insult each other on my channel.

https://imgur.com/a/v3kMy

Link - https://imgur.com/a/v3kMy

You are the admin of the group, you removed the others who were banned before you took that screenshot to show me as the only one being banned because I "insulted" you.

It is just lies and coming from an admin I don't think that reflects very good on the dev and the project. If people want to insult you for being a skin flutist, so what, who cares.

That doesn't mean you ban them from a community just because YOU don't like them. You are not in charge of anything about the project, you simply created a discord and are preventing active community members from joining.

You are being a dictator and it is unbecoming.

Almost page 50

I think dev should create a new discord so no more fights!!

Absolutely! I agree 100% with this. Having a discord with dictators/power hungry admins is BAD for the project.

He could be banning people with GREAT ideas and great skills who can help the project just because maybe they called him a name he didn't like.

He needs to grow up and get out of his feelings.

Dev, as mtx said please start us a new discord where we have no nonsense and shenanigans!

Here are screenshots of logs, and it clearly shows that I except this guy did not ban anyone. I give you proof as opposed to you.

Your words mean nothing without proof. And enough to slander me already. Only you here do not like something.

link to my proof - https://imgur.com/a/hvVIR

AND YOU? Wink Wink Wink

You ban for nothing. Because people call you a skin flutist. Big deal. Embrace who you are.

You can't bane people from a project THAT IS NOT YOURS just because they don't like you or you don't like them. I don't like you, I think you're a skin flutist. That doesn't and shouldn't give you any power to keep me out of the channel.

If it was your coin and your project maybe yes. But you are not in charge of anything so unban immediately or the DEV will make a new discord.

Also if you are going to be an admin you should have a strong grasp of the language most commonly being used as you clearly don't understand a lot of things and the context of them.

You do not answer anything about ban other users?

I already said, it's normal practice when one user insults the other, for which he will be banned.

What about my proof? have something to say? If not, you are a liar. I do not intend to communicate with you any more.

Good luck!  Wink

False. You doctor the images and tell false stories. You are posing as an admin and just a big phony liar.
TheVeteran

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

The difficulty increases very quickly,"difficulty": 41.64650160608874,

From my observations it fluctuates a lot. Usually I start to mine when the difficulty is below 30.
coin8coin

Merit: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

Im late to the party!

only 10+ days, not too late, you can still mine with some good CPUs to find some blocks and setup your masternode !
sunc

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

I mined 100k coins on one cpu. The truth for the past day, I have not found a single block.
enheton

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

Need just Prof of Work = price to the moon
kovtun0291

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

I feel this project is great. Hope the project soon succeeded
sancrox

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

Hello there, I DID NOT receive 3rd bounty. I'm I am not alone. I applied on 14th of April. Or the distribution hasnt been yet?
lyka

Activity: 888
Merit: 1001

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

Again the master node.. Who can suggest a working project, where the money of the master craft is not taken from the air?
xiaomimi7

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

I need help on creating masternode.
I'm suck at linux =_=

Please pm me, who did created masternode
alkaiser

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:11:09 AM

Guide for masternode : http://www.babychain.xyz/masternode-guide/

I need help on creating masternode.
I'm suck at linux =_=

Please pm me, who did created masternode

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: