Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a quality post like this ??  (Read 149 times)
ekdahlswart (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

Quality posts are needed to get the merit used to raise the level of our account. But for people who are new it may be very difficult to make quality posts that cause difficulty raising the grade of our account.

Is the quality post like this?
1. Create a post that can be useful for other bitcoiner
For example: step and may be a tutorial for problem solving
2. Create a post to help fellow bitcoiner for the future better
3. A reliable idea for problem solving

please correct if I wrong
goffbar

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

of course, a good post should be helpful and can create a brilliant idea so that many people appreciate it.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io
inggithdp

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

that's right, because of the purpose in this post so we can help to solve problems and provide solutions to others. and also provide information to bitcoiners about bitcoin development.
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

Sometimes trolling can get some too, being so serious and obsessed about the system cant get you some.  Smiley

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

A post having these criteria alone does not outright mean it will earn merit, another important factor is that it must be a constructive post.
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

A post having these criteria alone does not outright mean it will earn merit, another important factor is that it must be a constructive post.

in my opinion, however, even if some or all of the criteria you write and above have all been fulfilled, not necessarily anyone else will give you a merit, that's because although the criteria are met if the person reading the post does not like it / agrees with the post , certainly will not get merit from it ....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

Quality posts are needed to get the merit used to raise the level of our account. But for people who are new it may be very difficult to make quality posts that cause difficulty raising the grade of our account.

please correct if I wrong

Those are all good criteria to keep in mind. When I think of a constructive post, an additional few criteria are, that it must add to the conversation in some way, and contain information or points that allow others to respond to you.

For example, the spammers in the alt coin section that say, "Interesting project!" or "I'm watching this project". Sure you just made a blank statement that probably doesn't even apply, however that doesn't further the conversation in any way, and there is no way that someone can reply to your posts and further any ideas. Now if you say,

"I think this is an interesting project, the hashing algorithm allows those like me who don't have a 1 Megawatt mining farm a chance to contribute to the mining network. In addition, the development team's easy mining software serves as a good intro to those new to mining, so rather than trying to explain to people how running your computer earns you money in vague examples, I can point to this coin as an example of how cryptocurrencies work."

That as a post is a segway into further conversation about mining, the development team, and educational value of the topic. All points that could further the conversation.
baguetter

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

So pretty much the opposite of this post right? Hmmm
just kidding, we need to appreciate this community more while it is still not mainstream and yet very active.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

It fits the category, but please do not be confused by the word "quality" and ''constructive", many people ask why they haven't received merit though they have made posts they think its quality but it falls on the category of constructive. (Like me before, now I accept the fact that is why until now I only have that amount of merit)

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

I believe that quality post is something that adds value to the topic and enhances the knowledge of readers regarding the topic. Just share your knowledge in the best possible way and write in a way that you would expect from others whenever you will need any kind of help or guidance with something. It is completely fine if there is nothing to share, after all this forum is all about seeking and sharing knowledge. Do post reference links if required & possible in your post.

* Suggestion to improve post quality on Bitcointalk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: