Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Taas tokens  (Read 112 times)
TelegAda (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

I want to buy Taas tokens, but while in thought, I plan to buy about 200-300 coins. Who can advise, is it worth it? like the idea of good and capitalization is good.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

I love TaaS because while you have a token with value , you receive dividends every quarter and since I got already two dividends, I can tell you that they know waht they're doing.
However, my advice is to buy at least 500 tokens, choose wisely when to buy, usually the best oppurtunity is right after the snapshot for the dividends distribution

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

I want to buy Taas tokens, but while in thought, I plan to buy about 200-300 coins. Who can advise, is it worth it? like the idea of good and capitalization is good.
It's not worth to buy taas has the same business plan like iconomi project and it can be considered as security token consider the usefulness of the token itself. It may better to look at another coin that based on the blockchain development rather than taas token. Look at the fact there is not a lot of volume in the taas token and it looks like so difficult to grow. It's almost a year and taas token didn't give a good result. it's useless token and never try to buy it.
As security token and it's difficult to be listed on major exchange site.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

Maybe you're missing TaaS's point and you're misinformed but the point of TaaS (which yeah is a security) is not to grow in price on a pump and dump scheme like many other useless coins but to earn money with dividends every quarter, and god damnit , they're doing their job very well. Maybe you must start learn to inform yourself before start spreading false information.
For the lack of liquidity you're almost right but to solve this they added it to the bancor network

BeeKeeoEr

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

That's a very good idea. In addition to the fact that it is stable and well entered the market, it boasts a passive income. Fall small interest for owning the coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: