Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is not designed to be predictable. Or is it?  (Read 483 times)
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

The market is cyclical and events are repeated periodically. But most people are waiting for the next growth too fast. I think that we should wait for the next "Bubble" in 3-5 years.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1304

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

The market can be never predictable unless you can manipulate the demand and supply in considerable amount which can slick the panic button for most of the users.But we hae lot of tools and analytical methods to predict how the market is going to be but there is no guarantee that it will happen just like we predicted it.
To some extent it is predictable. Altough doing technical analysis is not everyone's cup of tea, following the market price charts of the top 10 coins is fairly easy. If you want to get into any of the altcoins in that list you have t wait for some FUD to enter and then buy that rumor so as to get in a cheap price. Then hodl that till you get a good profit margin to sell your portfolio.

The market is cyclical and events are repeated periodically. But most people are waiting for the next growth too fast. I think that we should wait for the next "Bubble" in 3-5 years.
Not that long, I think a bigger rise compared to the 2017 December pump will be seen in this year end or next year. The adoption and buzz around crypto has reached a lot in the recent few years and thus big whales are entering the pools.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

Trading requires a certain level of prediction, with the help of TA and FA but in reality, it is not always as predictable, the correct and perfect trader is one who is able to predict over 70%accurately by my own acknowledgement. Less than this, one should just be revolving around a cycle and not making good profit and be running at a loss even
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

I guess its pretty much true that you start loosing your assets if you are actually selling them. Now it doesnt matter if you are selling them at the time high peaks but if you see them at the downtrends then surely it will be worst for you. You loose over it and you also start counting in terms of local value (fiat). In reality if you consider a bitcoin as bitcoin then you wont be having any problem with what market situation is currently. But if you start counting the numbers in terms of say USD then surely it will impact your selling and buying patterns a lot. Meaning its impossible to hold if you look at the market in those terms.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

Hold it and forget if it continues to look bad for you, keep working don't look back in time to welcome your future don't regret it because you haven't lost the important don't sell it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████