Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if Bitcoin is a real Bubble and it has already exploded?  (Read 203 times)
vliegenderhollander (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

What if this sceneario is real Smiley They finished their job last December and now trying to regulate the rest of it. Or regulating us (The new believers)
Of course we all don't want to this and we think that bitcoin has still long way to go as a world currency but I'm really curious about your thoughts? Who knows/reads/stalk more than me Smiley

mtahanci48

Activity: 322
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

at least this is surely new kind of market for the elites. they wont miss this opportunity. besides that many of us belives this is the future. so when the volatiliy gets less, when it gains more trust, when the global financial crisis starts, we will see the crpytocurrencies market rising i belive.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

Many large investors, including banks and hedge funds, still do not buy bitcoin on the market. Instability and lack of regulation of this currency have become the reasons that restrain these investors to such a step.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

Sure, you can definitely call it a bubble if you want. and it has already exploded; not once, not twice, not thrice, but multiple times. And guess what? You've seen nothing yet. It's going to continue to pop and pop and pop in the future. But in the end, bitcoin doesn't care about the price. Development and adoption goes on whether bitcoin is $100,000 or $10,000 or $1,000.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

Despite losing 50% in a matter of weeks the cryptocurrency still has further to drop according to experts at Capital Economics.

The currency’s volatility has alarmed regulators around the world and suggestions that it could be banned triggered the latest falls. I am not sure if the bubble is burst though.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

at least this is surely new kind of market for the elites. they wont miss this opportunity. besides that many of us belives this is the future. so when the volatiliy gets less, when it gains more trust, when the global financial crisis starts, we will see the crpytocurrencies market rising i belive.

I share the same idea. There's s bubbly aspect of bitcoin which I think is a problem, but which also means the elites won't miss it in order to exploit it for doing some serious money for themselves. So when the current dip will be over I'm expecting bitcoin to raise again.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

You're lucky enough to be on a website with years of history to peruse so have a browse of previous years.

People were writing the exact same thing after the price popped at $32, $266, $1162 and many other price points too.

Cycles like this happen everywhere. It's just that this area has the added jizz from coming up from zero and nowhere. It's faster and more brutal as a result.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:34:32 PM

Bitcoin has bubbles, but that doesn't mean that it is a bubble.  If something is a bubble, that implies that it has no actual worth and thus will die out in the future.

While this is subjective, I'd say that the recent bull market was almost definitely a bubble, and that it has now popped (so we're transitioning into a bear market).  But that doesn't mean that we're coming to the end - far from it.

Even if Bitcoin doesn't end up getting anywhere, we can expect the price to keep being manipulated up and down repeatedly for years from now.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

What if your and all the other newbies/jr members stopped posting completely stupid posts like this and wasting my time replying to you? How about that?

Bitcoin has not exploded, bitcoin isn't a bubble, bitcoin is still up over 500% since the beginning of 2017, and you're saying it's collapsing?

You must have been the dim one at school.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:49:44 PM

I wrote this message today for different subject. But it is valid for this thread.

There are dozens of reasons why Bitcoin falls out every day, but none of them alone is enough. I think the biggest factor in the decline is the delay of a technology like lighting and the length of the transfer process as the number of processes entering the queue increases. Although it does not matter how much you are getting a transfer, BTC has emerged as a payment tool and, for example, I think you can find this example, you paid with BTC to get a pizza, but it took half an hour to get paid. The pizza was ice cold or the hunger made you wait while you were waiting. Or take your long journey to diesel and wait for 1 hour transfer at the petrol station. Considering this waiting time, even when used for investment purposes, transfer times of more than 40 minutes were observed when traffic was intensified. It will definitely bother you when it comes to everyday use. To increase the price of bitcoin, there must be some improvements in mining technology and the number of miners should increase. As the transfers get faster, the satoshi value will increase.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

Probably I would follow such idea if bitcoin would have constant and straight growth without any falls. But remind 2013 year and the greatest fall in all bitcoin's history, it lost 80% of it's price and it needed so many years to recover first and then to move on. Something like that really can be repeated this time and I do not plan to make any panic, cause of I know, when bitcoin will came back to 20k$ it will simply continue it's growth and for that moment I am ready to wait as much as it is going to be needed.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

Despite losing 50% in a matter of weeks the cryptocurrency still has further to drop according to experts at Capital Economics.

The currency’s volatility has alarmed regulators around the world and suggestions that it could be banned triggered the latest falls. I am not sure if the bubble is burst though.

and other experts like that guy from Twitter are expecting growths beyond the current ATH. Everybody has their own predictions and explanations. You said that it's because somebody threatened to ban Bitcoin. I don't know of any significant countries that would want to do it. Third world, where people are earning less than $1 per hour doesn't really concern me. They wouldn't have the money to invest anyway.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

I am not sure what you are trying to tell here, if this was just a mere bubble you wont be even seeing the price we have right now, the rally we had was too steep in a short amount of time and so when there is a correction you might think that it was a bubble, but for people who are in this platform for more than a couple of years will know how the market performs and when it will recover.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:02:38 PM

What if this sceneario is real Smiley They finished their job last December and now trying to regulate the rest of it. Or regulating us (The new believers)
Of course we all don't want to this and we think that bitcoin has still long way to go as a world currency but I'm really curious about your thoughts? Who knows/reads/stalk more than me Smiley

bitcoin suffers from competition of countless other cryptocurrencies.

regards

pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

I am not sure what you are trying to tell here, if this was just a mere bubble you wont be even seeing the price we have right now, the rally we had was too steep in a short amount of time and so when there is a correction you might think that it was a bubble, but for people who are in this platform for more than a couple of years will know how the market performs and when it will recover.

You're right. If we were to fall below the starting point of the last steep growth we could start talking about a bubble. The average price last year was 3000 USD and in the last 2 months it went to 20000. There had to be a correction. Now, if we had a steady growth like the one in the early 2017 we'd be at 5000 USD. We're still much higher which is great.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

One of the reasons why Bitcoin is not a bubble is because it has a very large need for real world application in economically disadvantaged countries. In places such as Venezuela, Bolivia and Zimbabwe, for example, bitcoin has been acting as a store of wealth and as an alternative spending currency as local currencies are weakening into worthlessness. Bitcoin also allows individuals and businesses in countries with strict capital controls, such as Venezuela, to receive much-needed remittances to stay financially afloat. In other words, wherever there is economic distress, Bitcoin demand will likely rise and Bitcoin adoption will grow.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

I don't think bitcoin is a bubble, although we can't really deny some of the similarities with the dot com bubble, but even there, some companies showed us that even though the majority of companies was trash, it was possible to create something good out of that (a good example is amazon of course). So I do think that a lot of coins will just disappear, but the most strong ones will stay resilient and prove to have a real value.

As for the question, if bitcoin was a bubble would it have exploded already? I would say that if it was a bubble it wouldn't have exploded yet. When bubbles explode they drop bellow $100, and there would be nothing you could do, because it would all happen in a few hours.

simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

we can not say that the bubble exploded because this is a very healthy correction which had to be made because of the sudden and very high pump of btc and every alt in December.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

Regulation was expected years ago and the sales pitch was that encryption would stop bankers taking over but now we have seen
transaction fees hitting $55 and it becomes clear that we have be infiltrated as does the lightning network that's full of banking hubs.

This is what killed Bit-coin and they can blame China, Korea or Putin all they like but anyone looking at the data can see
what went wrong and you can even plot the data on a graph and argue with the maths if you like.

it's not exploded yet, bankers are heading for the doors and don't want to panic the flock so let this be a lesson to people that
thought they could get "Money for nothing" and started to call themselves "Investors"

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
taylorsara

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

I don’t see the ending. As long as miners are mining and people are getting involved, demand and supply is playing in the market. Then on what logic it’s gonna die? People are talking these just for the price low situation. God days will come soon, I think.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: