Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EXVO] Decentralised, Community Focused AIRDROP | Exchange Platform | Masternode  (Read 9766 times)
Exvo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Exvo Developer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

looks like darkmatter coin logo

Sorry we haven't heard of darkmatter and are not related in anyway to them Smiley

EXVO.io -A new decentralised, open source currency
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S_Natural

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

I didn't see tab "unlock wallet" on setting. Did I miss something?

Sorry do you wish to lock and unlock your wallet? It is under settings in the GUI.

Or are you talking about on the pool?

I'm sorry for lack of information. I'm talking about our wallet. I've encrypted wallet in "settings" tab. In "settings" tab I see 2 lines are "Encrypt wallet" and "Change passphrase" but I don't see the line "unlock wallet".
How can I unlock my wallet now?  Cheesy

Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

Reserved for translation into German
Mr.Spider703

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

http://radio.r41.ru

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

was extracted in the primary pool your coin, saw the presence of blocks - but the rewards were not. Why?
Exvo (OP)
Copper Member

Exvo Developer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

Sorry do you wish to lock and unlock your wallet? It is under settings in the GUI.

I'm sorry for lack of information. I'm talking about our wallet. I've encrypted wallet in "settings" tab. In "settings" tab I see 2 lines are "Encrypt wallet" and "Change passphrase" but I don't see the line "unlock wallet".
How can I unlock my wallet now?  Cheesy

If you cannot see unlock, you can try go Help->debug->console and type;

walletpassphrase YOURPASSWORD 600

600 is how many seconds you wish to unlock for. Let us know if you need anymore help

was extracted in the primary pool your coin, saw the presence of blocks - but the rewards were not. Why?

Newly generated blocks take 100 blocks to confirm, then they will be sent to you. Updates and sends every 15mins currently

S_Natural

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

How can I unlock my wallet now?  Cheesy

If you cannot see unlock, you can try go Help->debug->console and type;

walletpassphrase YOURPASSWORD 600

600 is how many seconds you wish to unlock for. Let us know if you need anymore help

Newly generated blocks take 100 blocks to confirm, then they will be sent to you. Updates and sends every 15mins currently

It works perfectly now, thanks so much  Wink

Exvo (OP)
Copper Member

Exvo Developer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

Awesome no problems, let us know if you need help with anything else!

Halfway to block 500 nearly! At block 500 rewards will go to 10 EXVO per block instead of one for the rest of the mining phase! So if you are not mining already be in quick before everyone else jumps in.  Grin

Mr.Spider703

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

http://radio.r41.ru

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

pool is one, or are there others?
Exvo (OP)
Copper Member

Exvo Developer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

pool is one, or are there others?

There is the official pool run by us devs (0% fee) - https://exvo.io and there was another but they were having some issues we were trying to help with over PM but never heard back so not sure.

shroomzcoin

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

Halfway to block 500 nearly! At block 500 rewards will go to 10 EXVO per block instead of one for the rest of the mining phase! So if you are not mining already be in quick before everyone else jumps in.  Grin
Like the sound of this coin, started a rig up on the main pool, just passed block 250 so not to long for bigger rewards, looking forward to the future of this coin, and makes a change for the dev not to use premine opening and selling mn's straight away for quick profit, looks like he wants to stay with this coin instead of making a quick buck and dumping, definitely a coin to keep an eye on.

Good luck Dev
Exvo (OP)
Copper Member

Exvo Developer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

Like the sound of this coin, started a rig up on the main pool, just passed block 250 so not to long for bigger rewards, looking forward to the future of this coin, and makes a change for the dev not to use premine opening and selling mn's straight away for quick profit, looks like he wants to stay with this coin instead of making a quick buck and dumping, definitely a coin to keep an eye on.

Good luck Dev

Thanks shroonzcoin! That's not what the premine is for, and also slightly corrupt in our eyes for people to do that. The premine will only be used to put EXVO first and into the hands of people that cannot mine (through bounties, airdrops, promotions) and the upkeep and development of it.

Like we said earlier, when we can post images and tidy the thread up we will be putting up a transparent public ledger for everyone to vote, comment and discuss on what it should be spent on  Wink

busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

Good luck Dev

Thanks shroonzcoin! That's not what the premine is for, and also slightly corrupt in our eyes for people to do that. The premine will only be used to put EXVO first and into the hands of people that cannot mine (through bounties, airdrops, promotions) and the upkeep and development of it.

Like we said earlier, when we can post images and tidy the thread up we will be putting up a transparent public ledger for everyone to vote, comment and discuss on what it should be spent on  Wink
Dev you can use this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104.msg24371150#msg24371150 for ann looks batter

jelome198959

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

Filipino translation reserved. Please confirm if needed. Thanks
Exvo (OP)
Copper Member

Exvo Developer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

It works perfectly now, thanks so much  Wink

Halfway to block 500 nearly! At block 500 rewards will go to 10 EXVO per block instead of one for the rest of the mining phase! So if you are not mining already be in quick before everyone else jumps in.  Grin

Good luck Dev

Like we said earlier, when we can post images and tidy the thread up we will be putting up a transparent public ledger for everyone to vote, comment and discuss on what it should be spent on  Wink
Dev you can use this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104.msg24371150#msg24371150 for ann looks batter

Ah thanks for that busminer, didn't realise there was a way to speed it up. Will get right on to it Smiley

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

Definitely will keep eye on the upcoming updates to see the direction and potential in coming days or weeks. Even I have read the purpose why 5% premined were kept but still need to see their usage. It is very early to say anything as you also have to work to stabilize the hashrates and network safety to make sure a smooth launch.
Exvo (OP)
Copper Member

Exvo Developer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

Definitely will keep eye on the upcoming updates to see the direction and potential in coming days or weeks. Even I have read the purpose why 5% premined were kept but still need to see their usage. It is very early to say anything as you also have to work to stabilize the hashrates and network safety to make sure a smooth launch.

Thank you for the feedback mcfom, the next few weeks will be interesting for all as we announce our strategy for the next few months Smiley

We agree with the premine hence why we will have a transparent open ledger so you can see what proposals and where they EXVO is going in real time and have your say too!

infectedi

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

11 GH * 1 hour = 0 EXVO....  should it be?
Transformers

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

Reserve for Vietnamese translation
drago777

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Italian translation reserved
shroomzcoin

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

11 GH * 1 hour = 0 EXVO....  should it be?
you need to wait for the block to confirm then it will show, then it pays out every 15min i think, blocks take around 90-120mins to confirm just need to wait, it's still below block 500 so dont expect to high a payout until later on today
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: