Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any Best airdrop coming?  (Read 164 times)
Rossalex (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

Hi any information for good new airdrop?
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

Get yourself on Twitter.  There are lots of airdrop announcements there.  Twitter is a great source of airdrop information.

Also, check out Castle Coin (CSTL).  It's an Aairdrop platform.  You get free airdropped coins just for having CSTL in your wallet.  As a bonus, it's also a 100% Staking coin!
bylebyNKj

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

Marinecoin is having a good airdrop if you want to check them out.  20,000 MTC for completing AI assigned promotional task.  MTC uses time dilution technology to distribute their coin.  How much you earn is up to you and the amount of effort you want to put into it.  Lasting value has been coded into the blockchain for the long term success of the project. Here are some attributes of MTC dev-less - time dilution technology - value - community - time tested blockchain experience.  Read more  marineco.in
L1240erion

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

Algebraix has a pretty good one right now. 15,000 ALX tokens: https://algebraix.io/beta/
Bounty is really good as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173983.msg32852311#msg32852311

Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:48:35 PM

The Exclusive airdrops from airdropalert.com are really nice, and you can find there also a big list with all the current available airdrops.
Another good website is airdrops.io

herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

Get yourself on Twitter.  There are lots of airdrop announcements there.  Twitter is a great source of airdrop information.

Also, check out Castle Coin (CSTL).  It's an Aairdrop platform.  You get free airdropped coins just for having CSTL in your wallet.  As a bonus, it's also a 100% Staking coin!

Thats true you can find it on twitter, lots of airdrop there you can search by typing hashtag in the search field on twitter, then will appear the latest airdrop there.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

In the last few days, there have been no good airdrop projects, and some garbage projects have come up, which is time-consuming and frustrating! In fact, the individual thinks, good project can meet cannot beg! Just wait!
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

Now the airdrops and bounty programs do not give a big income, because they involve a lot of multi accounts and simple bots, it's sad when you get 5-10 dollars)
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

There are a lot of airdrop announment, but I don't have join it because I believed that currently airdrop don't have any value and just waste of time, example you join 100 airdrop, a few month later maybe one of them will give you good profit return , but Just hope  Cheesy
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

there is

SuchApp

and

Open Platform
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

Marinecoin is having a good airdrop if you want to check them out.  20,000 MTC for completing AI assigned promotional task.  MTC uses time dilution technology to distribute their coin.  How much you earn is up to you and the amount of effort you want to put into it.  Lasting value has been coded into the blockchain for the long term success of the project. Here are some attributes of MTC dev-less - time dilution technology - value - community - time tested blockchain experience.  Read more  marineco.in

Thanks for this info but there are issues that i found confusing in the site marineco.in which you can help to clear. I could not see where to join the Airdrop  but I saw join ICO free. So what next ? which one to use.
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

Look no further!

AIRDROPS THAT MAYBE DON'T SUCK

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoNKjUxXkp-g0Etn5XZdD8lD3FiUngY8GfDNNoAWGPc

Like this one.

https://gonetwork.co/airdrop

Winners of ETHWaterloo - the world's largest Ethereum hackathon. I bet you didn't know about that.

Check out the Google spreadsheet for an active, ongoing list of other airdrops that maybe don't suck. I update it daily.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

Recently, I have not seen any good airdrops, everything that came across to me was garbage or they cost very little.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

SSOT is quite easy you just join the telegram and follow twitter and register through https://airdrop.ssothealth.com/?r=NJ4MGrAIzjzqaKR and you get 100 tokens good luck
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

Recently there is no good airdrop project, because the market is very low, the better projects will choose to avoid this time, you can choose to do some bounty tasks recently, if you have a high grade membership account that is more effective than the way of airdrop.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

Taklimakan Airdrop is one legit airdrop but it not cost that much.
Airdrops is gambling of your little time, and get you free money later.
As time goes by we can see that airdrop is not giving that much money to participants.
unlike before we can have some luck like 500 USD or more in just a single airdrop.
mikolsoon

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

Probably the best was airdrop
 it is eBtc. after him all has also begun, and now neymoverny quantity of airdrop and to find among them the best extremely difficult, it is already better to be registered as much as possible and finally, some tracks will make good profit

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
▬▬█  Telegram  Twitter  Medium Youtube █▬▬
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
freecoin24

Activity: 1486
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

On my website you can find some good airdrops, check out https://www.freecoins24.com

┈┈┈┈┈ Freecoins24 ┈┈┈┈┈
● High quality and verified crypto airdrops! ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://freecoins24.io/ ┈┈┈┈┈
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

Probably the best was airdrop
 it is eBtc. after him all has also begun, and now neymoverny quantity of airdrop and to find among them the best extremely difficult, it is already better to be registered as much as possible and finally, some tracks will make good profit
and how much did you get with this iidrop if it's not a secret? )) in my experience, I can say that one can never guess which kind of an egg is profitable, and which one is not. Therefore, if there is time to participate in all possible.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:09:44 AM

Registration for a good airdrop closes very quickly. Rarely when you can catch it. Now more and more often companies make the decision to give out the airdrop after the cancellation of the main sale of coins. And this is not available for everyone, but only for those who passed verification and wanted to buy coins on ICO.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: