Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it happen again?  (Read 715 times)
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

Well, if you look at the chart in the last 6 weeks there was an almost exact same pattern, bitcoin dropped down to about $6,000 and then doubled to $12,000 over a couple of weeks. There is definitely a recurring pattern to bitcoins price changes, but I don't think these patterns drive future patterns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

I think it is, there is always a correction at the beginning of the year. This year will probably repeat it but not exactly the same. With more and more investors, it allows bitcoin to be better than last year.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

Well you can't count on the chart, though you right about your analysis but bitcoin survival depends on investors if in months to come more investors will invest more money or pull out what they have there. But until then let's hope for the best and keep believing in the bitcoin idea
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

I think it is, there is always a correction at the beginning of the year. This year will probably repeat it but not exactly the same. With more and more investors, it allows bitcoin to be better than last year.

The problem is, we are no longer in the beginning of the year and still correcting. If we fall below $6000 next week it's going to look much worse than it used to in the previous years. In 2017 we were dropping in January, but after a month it was all over. In 2016 March and April were months of stable prices. I don't think that we can compare.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

Well, if you look at the chart in the last 6 weeks there was an almost exact same pattern, bitcoin dropped down to about $6,000 and then doubled to $12,000 over a couple of weeks. There is definitely a recurring pattern to bitcoins price changes, but I don't think these patterns drive future patterns.

We just try to do the best analysis. The possibility of the pattern is the same after the price decline is deep enough, then the price will bounce high enough. As you mentioned, even the price can double.

Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?
it is so that happens but there are still many investors who dare to invest with bitcoin because they believe will gain profit in the future belief and patience to the success and profits in investing
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

As you have rightly said op, bitcoin will definitely bounce back but who knows when it will happen? Sooner or later? The most important thing is that bitcoin will test another "all time high" when recovered from the dump.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

Bitcoin had ups and downs, but it always rose and reached a new level, it is impossible to estimate and predict the crypto according to the laws of the old economy, Crypto is the economy of a new level, which must be poznovat anew, it is still formed.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

Results from the past are not guaranteed to repeat, it's hard to tell whether we'll see the same pattern or not. Back then there weren't so many threats, there wasn't so much resistance from authorities and financial institutions. Now with last year's ath of 20K, they start to see bitcoin as a real threat and they'll do everything they can to eliminate bitcoin. Like the IRS, planning to tax people who made a profit with cryptocurrencies and chasing exchanges to provide information about transactions and customers.
Hopefully authorities will back off and cryptocurrencies will get a chance to rise again.

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?
all that is possible, because it is also needed the bitcoiners in buying and selling, and hopefully something like that does happen inside bitcoin today. hopefully the price can go up again.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

That's right sir, I also see in the last two years price of bitcoin always fall in the beginning of the year. And back up at the end of the year, I think this year will be the same. End of 2018 bitcoin prices will rise. But not at the $ 20K level. Because it is very difficult.
yraskk

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

Indeeed, there is much more volume than before, and many other coins on the market at this moment.

I doubt that we are going to see another crash just like that one, so no.. For me, it is almost impossible and unreliable.
Though it’s tough to predict the future but there is high possibility of the pattern to be repeated. The pattern may not be exactly same as the previous years but it will hopefully start growing soon as the price has reached a very weak point.

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

The fact that bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are volatile, there is no patterns that are completely alike. It may or may not follow the pattern last year.
But yes, during the first to mid-months of the year prices always go down and starts to pump until the end of the year. We can still observe it by then and see if charts will always be similar. We can also compare charts from years ago. But still, even though we can get answers about it, there is no assurance of a specific price prediction.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

Nope it will not happen again even if it try to repeat itself it be as obvious as the previous one yes every one is happy that the price of the is now gradually coming up again on like before but the price bouncing back to it normal price and that what are praying for it come back fully.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

Yes Bitcoin price sure will be rise and shine again. Just hold your Bitcoin and you will see the price increase again. I have no idea why the price is drop down much, many specualtion tell because Facebook banned and many issues. But I believe Bitcoin still good investment.
samantha89

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:20:39 AM

Yes but it may not be the same way as how it happened over the last few years. This year could be better or not for crypto. We can safely say that crypto is becoming mainstream and more and more investors and traders are getting into a good crypto for the market. this is good news for the continuity of crypto.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

Fact is, Even if we can see some pattern in price stream, the market doesn’t follow any pattern. Still pattern helps us to understand long term market condition and to predict the future price. It’s true that the price is still pretty low, but there are some positives happening around Bitcoin, we can expect some positive turn in the price soon.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:10:47 AM

It does not matter, at the beginning of the year there is no reason to be worried whether Bitcoin market is good or bad. If there is a bit worse then the bitcoin's pattern will come back and it is normal. Bitcoin will be the same in the current year and it will also happen in the next years.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

Well the pattern is repeated every year but this year is kind of different i think, the price crashed so hard since january until now and it's because of many negative and bad news towards to bitcoin. I hope it will repeated this year and the price will start go up again in this month or next month.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

It is happening again, the price is now on a dump and it is like the price from the few years past so i think that we are entering the same cycle and when the dumping and manipulation is done then it will be the signal for us to get into the boat again because the price or the market will start to go up and give a lot of highs for us to get a lot of profits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: