Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it happen again?  (Read 715 times)
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

one of the basic concepts of finance is that "Past Performance is no Guarantee of Future Results" now you can have statistical studies and predictions but at the end of the day you're guess is as good as the next guy's. I find that what makes one wealthy or successful in not the prediction but the decision making process.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?
Hopefully it will. Due to the continuous zdecrease i  the market value from the start of this year, the market price is now low and is struggling to recover. If things will be better at the end of this year, surely the loss on the investments due to the dumps will be redeemed. This is a possibility which makes sense to invest at this moment whereas the price is currently low.

andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

It seems to me that it will be repeated from year to year in the middle of each year at what it falls and at the beginning and end it increases.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?

It is difficult to predict bitcoin rates because bitcoin prices are determined by the market, but it can happen, bitcoin falls and falls and then there will be a very high jump.
knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

I think this year it will be different because in this year with passage of time the deep of price will be deep to deeper more deeper
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:40:36 AM

I don't think charts can guarantee anything as crypto is just too volatile, and there are many other factors influencing the price of cryptocurrencies now a days compared to previous years (more ICOs in 2017, bans, news, FUD, etc).
Just like charts indicate that the year starts with a weaker price, if we go back we could also say that if it took Bitcoin 3 years to reach the 1K ATH again (Jan. 2014 - Jan. 2017) then it could take another 3 years for it to reach the ATH of almost 20K. Could this happen? Sure, but I would prefer to be an optimist and think the 20K will happen before Dec. 2021.
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

I am a newbie I don't have previous experience but just can hope about its well being and hike only Sad
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

It is occurring once more, the cost is currently on a dump and it resembles the cost from the couple of years past so I believe that we are entering a similar cycle and when the dumping and control is done then it will be the flag for us to get into the vessel again on the grounds that the cost or the market will begin to go up and give a great deal of highs for us to get a considerable measure of benefits.
Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

Bitcoin will grow in value for a long time. But we need to understand that influential people will continue to manipulate the price as long as this is possible. It is worth considering this and not panicking.

Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

Yep, that happened, but already prices of cryptocurrencies are incresing. And i think, nobody or any government can not stopped it after that bullish.
We should get any coins from deep.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

It seems to me that it will be repeated from year to year in the middle of each year at what it falls and at the beginning and end it increases.
So the pattern may happen again or it might not I just do not think anyone is sure. But the charts are interesting in past few days, and if you look yesterday the price shot up more than $1000 which was a bigger jump upwards than any move downwards this month.

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Do not forget that in this market there are powerful manipulators that can take advantage of this and change the trend  Wink

You are correct, Yet it's just one of the factors that affect the trend of this industry. Given that the nature of the industry is volatile, there would always be a chance that it will happen from time to time. But, the catch is, It became more and more unpredictable through years goes by.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

Yes as per your statement last two years bitcoin charts price action shows that some trending pattern is being followed on a consistent basis and we need to find and track it so that we could gain higher accuracy of prediction.And Yes there are high chances that the pattern will return and recur in the coming months and years of time period. We should be taking advantage of this trending cycle and try to implement in our trading strategy if found on profitable then you can scale it up slowly.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
RebekittaH

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

Yes as per your statement last two years bitcoin charts price action shows that some trending pattern is being followed on a consistent basis and we need to find and track it so that we could gain higher accuracy of prediction.And Yes there are high chances that the pattern will return and recur in the coming months and years of time period. We should be taking advantage of this trending cycle and try to implement in our trading strategy if found on profitable then you can scale it up slowly.

I agree but you must also know that using the past events to predict the future especially in a market as unpredictable as crypto is very dangerouse, one day the trend might get reversed, then what/. LOSES  will follow
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

It is unpredictable and say that the price trend for the next year will be like days. Only the thing we can assure of is that bitcoin will still exist as long as cryptomarket exist.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:03:29 PM

Yes i think it will hapoen again because if you think about it, our life cycle is repitious. Iur income gemeration is slso repitious. In tge first quarter we get outr paybacks from the goveenment dor our 401k so we buy a lot of bitcoin. That's when the surge began. By tge end of the year there's Cheistmas so peoplw tend to withdraw a lot during that time. So i think t will happen again

catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

So the pattern may happen again or it might not I just do not think anyone is sure. But the charts are interesting in past few days, and if you look yesterday the price shot up more than $1000 which was a bigger jump upwards than any move downwards this month.

I see the price rises $1000 up just in one day suspiciously. some hands must be in this situation.
I think this year is tough. now Bitcoin has high popularity, but investors will think twice to start projects because they will be difficult to advertise due to the ban policies by some social medias.
I don't think the same repetition as last year will exactly happen.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 328

🐪

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

It is difficult to predict bitcoin rates because bitcoin prices are determined by the market, but it can happen, bitcoin falls and falls and then there will be a very high jump.

There is too much parameters that have influence in bitcoin price to predict its price with certainty.

Consider that Bitcoin is worldwide cryptocurrency that isn't tied specially to one country, but all countries in the world influence in price little bit.

Political changes, upcoming holidays, insecurity, positive and negative media coverage, interests of various cartels and big players - they all influence bitcoin price.

Too much unknowns to have any certain prediction.

iamdebby_23

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

I guess it can happen but there are several factors that may prevent it.  The pattern from previous years is a good guide but it should not be the soul basis you would want to use.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:21:56 PM

I think it will happen,as the saying say 'history repeat itself' it will happen again what happened the last few years,the highest price and the lowest price will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: