Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem My ETHER Wallet  (Read 101 times)
portgas313 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

Has anyone ever been like me?
I am sending an eth but a few seconds later my eth is automatically sent to a wallet address which i do not know so i find it difficult to move the result of bounty of coins because my ETH is already sent to another wallet,
which strangely only drained ETH,
coins / other tokens Safe,
I asked for suggestions for who ever experienced,
the solution how to move the coin,
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

Your wallet is compromised and the person having your private key is transferring ETH to other wallet. Now you need to create a new MEW and transfer your valuable tokens in new wallet. I have faced same problem.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

Has anyone ever been like me?
I am sending an eth but a few seconds later my eth is automatically sent to a wallet address which i do not know so i find it difficult to move the result of bounty of coins because my ETH is already sent to another wallet,
which strangely only drained ETH,
coins / other tokens Safe,
I asked for suggestions for who ever experienced,
the solution how to move the coin,

That is a very serious problem that I have never encountered. Ask professionals in these forum if they know the solution. I honestly do not know what to do if I was in your situation. But, I think you etherwallet has been hacked because it is impossible that you had sent those ethereum to an unknown wallet. Try creating a new etherwallet so that your future transactions will be much safer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: