Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trade for money or emotional satisfaction?  (Read 2634 times)
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

Never heard of trading because of emotional satisfaction. In fact I find trading very stressing, specially if it's the only source of income for you and your family. There is always the possibility of losing money, so when you have bills to pay, and you depend on your profits to pay them, it's definitely a very stressful experience. I was a decent poker player, and once I realized I was making enough money to pay my bills I decided to try it full time. It was a terrible experience, and I just had to stop. I now play poker just for fun again, and I appreciate the profit I can get from it, but I don't see how that can work in trading. It's not a game, so you can do it for an extra profit, but it's not for emotional satisfaction.

Perfectly Described the real soul behind trading. Trading is most stressing job in the world.

True, trading is not an easy thing.  It is stressful but a profitable one.  It is not advisable to invest all of your money in trading and hodl it, for in an instance the price will surely go down and up at the same time.  Trading os more applicable and more easy if you have some extra income from other jobs for you to be able to keep your investment when btc price goes down.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SCRAPYCOCO

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:59:06 AM

Initially I was in the world of cryptocurrencies only as a hobby, something that changed over time because now that I know the potential that this business can have, it could be said that I do it for money

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

Both are important for me. There are plenty of easier ways to make money, but I like games. And what is the better game than to test your ability to analyze when something real is at stake? Not to mention this feeling when you're not completely sure in coin until it starts going up?

I think that emotional satisfaction will only occur if you are going to earn a huge amount of profit from the investments that you have made so trading will be basically hard since the market is volatile.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:38:56 AM

Both are important for me. There are plenty of easier ways to make money, but I like games. And what is the better game than to test your ability to analyze when something real is at stake? Not to mention this feeling when you're not completely sure in coin until it starts going up?

I trade for money because the cost of living right now is getting even more expensive but with cryptocurrency you can always earn profit depending on how long you are staying in the market.
razgeriez

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:23:24 AM

I do enjoy my trading yes but i don't do it for my emotional satisfaction, i do it for earning the money . Paying the bills is the mission of everyone in here. Sad
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:40:45 AM

I trade for money because the cost of living right now is getting even more expensive but with cryptocurrency you can always earn profit depending on how long you are staying in the market.

You just have to be patient if you stay away from trading actively and just hold your coins. I am in it for the money as well but there are some people maybe that has money already and they just want to be emotionally satisfied. Of course along with earning money is the emotional satisfaction you will have when you know that you were able to speculate properly and your strategy worked. With risk management and be able to manage your emotions then you will be able to earn successfully in trading.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:55:06 AM

I do business for money so i trade coins for money and i think bitcoin and many other currencies are very profitable in the market now i am a trader and i do it for making money.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

It is not the emotional motivation the that makes us involved in the cryptocurrency market but it is rather the thrill of being upright or testing our assumptions, people like Warren Buffett analyze the market and just manage to be in the business because of the thrill
Sentinel211

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

Just for kicks.  Cool
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

I trade for money. Many people trade for money. Everyone wants to be rich and want to have more money to use. I have never seen anyone want to trade for amotional stisfaction and I think that is not a good idea at all.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

When you play the game of money just for the emotional thrills,you are likely gambling.Investors do so for money ,to increase their asset base.I am an investor
coconutter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

No one is trading for emotional satisfaction, i am more than sure about that, who the hell would be trading just for a hobby? it is just for money purposes, and you are risking your entire balance in there.. dont understand how it could be good

tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

No one is trading for emotional satisfaction, i am more than sure about that, who the hell would be trading just for a hobby? it is just for money purposes, and you are risking your entire balance in there.. dont understand how it could be good

Well actually I'm pretty sure some people are in it just for adrenaline kicks. Some people have enough money to just not give a damn if they lose.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

For myself, I do not trade for any emotional satisfaction. I trade mainly for the money as that is why am taking this high risk of going through extensive study so as to come good in trading. Maybe later after I have acquired some money, I would trade for emotional satisfaction
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

Of course, this is the choice of each and completely depends on the psychological state of a person. But my point of view is slightly different and I believe that it is possible to combine trade in the market for profit and pleasure.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

If we have a lot of money for waste then it may be for emotional satisfaction. Emotion never gives you success in trading. Sure, we trade for money and take the challenge or experiment our talent. Trading is a serious matter which needs to do carefully. Most of the people like trading and most of the people want to make money in his trading. People never trade only his emotional satisfaction.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

what do you mean by emotional satisfaction? does it mean to enjoy or to only pass the time?  Well i myeslf do not trade because of it  but rather i only trade because i always wanted to earn a profit . yet , earning a profit thru trades is also hard to achieved because trading isnt an easy thing to do plus the market of cryptos are also confusing .

Perfectly Described the real soul behind trading. Trading is most stressing job in the world.

I agree , that is why not all people are doing trades .  majority of them are opt to choose investing and gambling because these two are seem to be more workable and less stress as compared to trading itself.
Nothing is an easy work in this world and especially that one who have involved money in it. Don’t just think and try to search out for chores that involve money but they are risk free. No, rather never. Things are stressful and hard when you are looking for money to earn. Risks are always there and so is stress, but don’t lose your heart and make your mind strong.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

I think for emotional satisfaction trade only gamblers or people who are missing something in their life. How can following the boring market graphs be satisfying? Satisfaction can bring making money on it. Sure thing, I am making it for money and I think that the majority of the people join this market only for that reason. Of course, when starting understanding crypto-market and handling it successfully, we can feel emotional satisfaction because we succeed. But if it wouldn't bring us the success that materializes in money, we wouldn't have gotten any emotional satisfaction.
A trader will always trade for money because the quest has always been the maximization of profit and in my opinion it seldom changes. So once you attain a high level of financial status and you have enough money to buy anything, you actually do not stay motivated then and this is normally dangerous of a trader’s mind so you have to step in the social works and rehabilitation programs and donate generous funds to charity organizations to stay motivated and find the reasons to earn more money so yeah, trade can be both for mental satisfaction and for financial strength.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

An interesting coin 3des traded on etherdelta. It's definitely worth to purchase.
I dint learn about them but as far as I know about this world of trading and bitcoin, these coins don’t size for long time. Many came and went and disappeared behind the bars. There are some coins that stabilizes and they are somehow better to be invested or traded. And the supreme of them is bitcoin and then comes eth and few others as well. Good luck to the development teams of these amazing coins.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

I trade for money only because sometimes through making money we can find easily satisfaction. Once our desired target is reached we will be in a comfort zone because most of the people are not comfortable with the price ups and downs, so mostly trading is for making money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: