Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -=| MyNode.rocks |=- [Shared Masternode service | Fully automated | Instant pay]  (Read 18548 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
StahlKrupp

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

I have always problems receiving the confirmation email when logging in  ("You are attempting to sign in from unconfirmed IP address ")...
sometimes i have to wait a hour or it never arrives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MyNode.rocks (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

Sometimes sent emails are bounced and not received for certain email providers.
We will look to develop 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) which use the Time-based One-time Password (TOTP) algorithm.
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

*****We have added LightPayCoin [LPC] to MyNode.rocks shared Masternode service*****
https://mynode.rocks/#/masternodes/detail/33

MyNode.rocks (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Dear MyNode.rocks supporters,

I regret to announce that I will be stepping down after all this time due to personal reasons, nevertheless I will be transferring the ownership to a capable hands and development of the platform will continue. Please be noted that during the following weekend we will be transferring to a new domain thus the site will be down for some time, plus your accounts and new registration will be disabled for a few days until an SSL certificate is obtained. Once that is done we will begin transferring the nodes to new servers which should take another 4 days maximum. For more info read the discord announcement. We thank you for your understanding.

As announced during  previous Sunday, once the 30.11.18,  once the domain bounty has ended, we will commence with transferring the website to a new domain and the Masternodes to new servers.

Please be advised that during this time, some technical difficulties may be experienced on your side.
The domain most likely be just an IP number until everything has cleared with the DNS,  additionally it might take a few days to get the SSL certification, meaning there might exist risks when logging in. Thus we have decided to not allow any new registrations and will deactivate your accounts so you will not be able to login during that period to avoid any possible risks to your accounts. Once this has cleared, we will  re-enable everything once more.

The masternodes will start popping back on bunches by bunches and we approximate this will take approx. 6-7 days until they are all back up again

Please note, that your funds are perfectly safe during that time as they are stored on cold wallets and are not affected by what is going on.

If you have questions please join to our Discord server or post questions here.

Thank you all.
MyNode.rocks (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:16:49 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 06:28:53 PM by MyNode.rocks

Changing ownership
Dear Community. It is our pleasure to announce a new dawn for MyNode.rocks. We are honoured and thankful to be here. Our aim is to take this project to new heights and well-deserved places

But first, we would like to thank MyNode.rocks himself for bringing us this platform thus far. He has done a great job in the limited time he had and now, unfortunately, will step down to make more time for his private life. We would like to express our gratitude and wish him all the best!

Next, allow me to introduce the team that will continue to develop this project:

My name is Yevgeni, I hold an Msc. in Engineering Physics and have Crypto passion for several years now. I have participated in some Crypto related projects and engaged in various Crypto related consulting positions. I, like many others, see a great potential in the MN sphere and have been carefully forming a solid plan and vision for several months now for reviving this platform. Of course, after a thorough market analysis for what can and should be done.

The Modran brothers, with which I am personally familiar, are both talented developers with past experience in both Web and Android applications and will be in charge of implementing long-awaited features to make us a top-notch platform for the community. They studied computer science both in Germany and Romania and have a Masters Degree in Mobile Application development and Internet technologies in E-Businesses. Both of them are intrigued by blockchain technology and see a bright future for Cryptocurrencies thus are very motivated to take part in this project.
We are keen to put ourselves out there since we believe transparency and reliability are keys to mutual success.

Additionally, RagTag (Discord) which you are already familiar with and we respect his wish to stay anonymous. He is currently working in the Oil and Gas industry and has been in the crypto scene for quite a few years due to personal interest and enthusiasm for blockchain technology. He is currently involved with many projects in various roles and has been here almost since the beginning of MyNode.rocks, driving and assisting our great community as a dedicated Community Manager. During his time at MyNode.rocks, he has worked on announcements, documentation, support and starting/maintaining of MN's to name a few. Please rest assured that he will be here with everyone through the evolution and beyond!

A short list of expected changes (not necessarily in order of importance):
There are several enhanced security features we have in mind and will be perusing their implementation.
A complete redesign of the website including and not limited to; a complete rebranding under a new name (scroll to the bottom for the announcement to see our new competition!), and a new fresh look with many tweaks already in development. This will make the service much more user-friendly, intuitive and easy on the eye and will include a dashboard that summarizes all your holdings and projected earnings and much more!
The addition of new promising coins! Additionally, some new and exciting services such as pure hosting or MN’s that do not require you to wait until a node is filled before getting any rewards. Pure wallet staking and some more amazing features that will be announced in due course.
Re-haul and organization of the discord channel and the addition of more support avenues, for example, Telegram.
Expansion of the community by engaging in marketing, such that more meaningful discussions are taking place.
Tweaks to the referral system
A reworking of the login system, and MN sharing as to delete seats and allow any number to be invested.
And much more wonderful changes on the horizon which are yet to be finalized.

I would like to emphasise we are always open for suggestions, feedback and criticism. We realize that without a solid community this kind of service has no place and thus, we would highly appreciate your support. We are not taking this project lightly and would like to ask for your understanding since this might sound like a small thing on paper but in practice, this transition to a new team and completely new infrastructure will take some time. Thus, we ask you to bear with us until everything has cleared out towards the middle to end of December, when we expect to finish transferring all the MN’s to new servers and the website to a new domain.

If after reading the above you are at least 10% as excited as we are, then we are off to a great start!
K P#5737

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

Is coin safe?how long will it take for the new website?
googal

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

now 15th. so where is the new website??
UofL2010

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

Looks like the new website according to Discord is https://cryptochest.io/#/
natan069

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

Looks like the new website according to Discord is https://cryptochest.io/#/

All is working well in the new website
Just acess now
Wirel

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:09:31 PM

Hi, i see that such masternodes as Denarius are not generating revenue since 2 weeks, care to explain the situation ?
muceua
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:21:21 PM

oh come on, just use CRYPOS.IO service
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: