Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cartel are the reason for the BITCOIN Dump??????  (Read 192 times)
rajurathod18 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

From one YOUTUBE channel i got to know about one interesting article on median explaining why the cryptocurrency market manupulation happening due to presence of Cartel.

I was eager to know first what cartel means then i found meaning of Cartel with help on that YOUTUBE Channel on INVESTOPEDIA which defines CARTEL as follows A cartel is an organization created from a formal agreement between a group of producers of a good or service to regulate supply in an effort to regulate or manipulate prices. In other words, a cartel is a collection of otherwise independent businesses or countries that act together as if they were a single producer and thus are able to fix prices for the goods they produce and the services they render without competition

Since 3 month cryptocurrency market is down and going in bearish trend, we all were predicting after G20 summit positive result, cryptomarket will take bull run but still no effect?Huh I believe in this article written by "Super Crypto"  who did a great job explaining his theories and this may be the possible reason of BITCOIN price dumping. You can read the rest of his article here: https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

Read this article which really makes sence and share your views can this be true?Huh Is cartel manipulating price of bitcoin?Huh

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

From one YOUTUBE channel i got to know about one interesting article on median explaining why the cryptocurrency market manupulation happening due to presence of Cartel.

I was eager to know first what cartel means then i found meaning of Cartel with help on that YOUTUBE Channel on INVESTOPEDIA which defines CARTEL as follows A cartel is an organization created from a formal agreement between a group of producers of a good or service to regulate supply in an effort to regulate or manipulate prices. In other words, a cartel is a collection of otherwise independent businesses or countries that act together as if they were a single producer and thus are able to fix prices for the goods they produce and the services they render without competition

Since 3 month cryptocurrency market is down and going in bearish trend, we all were predicting after G20 summit positive result, cryptomarket will take bull run but still no effect?Huh I believe in this article written by "Super Crypto"  who did a great job explaining his theories and this may be the possible reason of BITCOIN price dumping. You can read the rest of his article here: https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

Read this article which really makes sence and share your views can this be true?Huh Is cartel manipulating price of bitcoin?Huh

I do not believe that cartel or the bitcoin whales are the reason behind the dump. Cartel is used in oligopoly and I think the word cartel is not applicable in crypto market. It is just about how the producers manipulated the price by hoarding the supple. Well, it might not happen in bitcoin.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

Cartel really exists within the fields of cryptocurrency. They are the ones responsible for many ups and downs of bitcoin. But the recent price drop of bitcoin was not of their doing. Some groups have made a study and found out that those cartels or whales are buying more bitcoins today with the current value. If it were them who caused the drop then bitcoin is already at 3k$ at this point of time, but it was not them.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Do you really think so? You must be very optimistic. Everywhere Fiat is present there are people who control the market. Bitcoin is no exception. It is possible to buy and sell bitcoin for Fiat. This allows you to intervene in the bitcoin market large capital. They have unlimited access to Fiat and will manipulate bitcoin as well as they manipulate the stock market.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

We are now experiencing a bear market! Almost all cryptocurrencies are on its red days and I think cartel is not the only reason behind the dump of bitcoin but the banning as well as the FUD news really affect the price of bitcoin.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

When it comes to money there an't anyone that can stop one from shorting their investment to collect their profit. It doesn't need a cartel to scare people to dump btc they hold for months because just upon seeing the price of it dipping every week, a wise investor will simply sell just to stop the loss. But will also buy back when they see its an opportunity again.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
rajurathod18 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

We are now experiencing a bear market! Almost all cryptocurrencies are on its red days and I think cartel is not the only reason behind the dump of bitcoin but the banning as well as the FUD news really affect the price of bitcoin.

Have you observed when the price of Bitcoin goes higher price of altcoins too go higher as Bitcoin is the main trading pair of altcoin. Also social media one by one taking decision on banning cryptocurrecy related adds first Facebook, google, Twitter now Snapchat too is this not hint towards cartel?Huh Also there are some other sources as explained by the writer in the article which makes sense.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

Well, this is really a possibility since anything can happen in this type of industry.
As I read on through the article, I have realized that this is really something we should consider as a potential reason as to why this is happening into the crypto world. But even so, no matter how good the writer is in supporting his claims, it is still just as good as anybody else's guess unless he can really provide concrete evidences that can prove all his claims. But whatever the case is, we cannot do so much to stop it. Heck, I don't even think that I can do something to stop this if this really is the case. So my suggestion is just to not worry about the things that are completely out of our hands and instead, worry more on how we are gonna adapt to whatever lies ahead to prevent ourselves from losing all our investments.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

It's hard to say, and I don't really like conspiracy theories but I must agree that these price changes don't look normal. Not saying that bitcoin price needs to keep going up, but the market is just completely crazy if it's no being manipulated. When bitcoin had a lot of problems it kept rising in price, and now that things are looking good from a technological perspective, with segwit finally being adopted, fees decreasing, LN already running on the main net, we keep seeing the price going down.

I have no idea why a cartel would be created to manipulate BTC price, and keep it down (unless it was made by governments, to try to keep people away from it). Anyway, I still believe BTC is here to stay, and no cartel can beat global adoption if people really want this.

nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

It's hard to say, and I don't really like conspiracy theories but I must agree that these price changes don't look normal. Not saying that bitcoin price needs to keep going up, but the market is just completely crazy if it's no being manipulated. When bitcoin had a lot of problems it kept rising in price, and now that things are looking good from a technological perspective, with segwit finally being adopted, fees decreasing, LN already running on the main net, we keep seeing the price going down.

I have no idea why a cartel would be created to manipulate BTC price, and keep it down (unless it was made by governments, to try to keep people away from it). Anyway, I still believe BTC is here to stay, and no cartel can beat global adoption if people really want this.
I don't like them either but that post made a lot of sense to me. You hit the nail on the head, the government wants to either suppress the price or take the wealth from the weaker individuals in society. They can't stop global adoption because if they banned it, it would cause an extreme uproar. Instead they manipulate the markets and take $ from the weaker people. In any case, Bitcoin is here to stay understand how it is played and make money off it. It won't be gone overnight which means even if it is being manipulated, find the loophole and take advantage of it.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Thamon

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

a huge amount of positions at market price regardless of the costs, causing a big dump. Cartel is trying to control gold, silver oil and Bitcoin.
kajin

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:00:29 AM

Just look at how choppy the price has been recently. You see short contracts get to an ATH then green dildos spike outta nowhere liquidating all those contracts. Of course there's some entities manipulating the market. Eventually demand will overpower the amount of market control these individuals have.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:40:37 AM

Cartels, syndicate, mafia and whales are all the same. They do what is best on their own interest, dump or pump is a matter of their choice. If they can do it then it does mean we do recognise such action and we don’t act accordingly to oppose such.

Do we have a chance to counter it with what market or investor wanted, most of the time it’s possible. Numbers are on our side.
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

What seems to be the action of cartel collusion on manipulating the price of bitcoin is actually explained by the action of bad or good news, the introduction of new technologies with the subsequent expansion of markets and much more.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

Yes, I read an article about this cartel. To be honest, looking at how quickly the price of bitcoin changes, I think this may be true. It looks as if someone is running the market.
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

90-99% of all the Bitcoin is owned by 1% of all the users.
Bitcoin is an improvement to the monetary system only in efficiency. The main issue of the previous fiat currencies is more abundant in Bitcoin which is the concentration of the elites wealth making all other users slaves for the system.
Fair distribution and manipulation proof are the most important elements needed.
Also note the volatility as a way they increase their holdings through manipulation.
The entire crypto shere has been infiltrated not only bitcoin.

www.bitcoinb.io

Get involved and help expose the manipulation!
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

Yes, I read an article about this cartel. To be honest, looking at how quickly the price of bitcoin changes, I think this may be true. It looks as if someone is running the market.
certainly if we have a lot of money will easily move market, sudently can pump or dump. for that we as small financiers should be able to read this situation so as not to buy at hill prices and sell at the price of the valley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: