Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market started looking green today.  (Read 1668 times)
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Well,we can see the small change in the crypto world.But we want to see the huge change for recove.Then it will be great to see.We all are eagerly waiting for seeing this.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

gladly to see the market today, I see that there are many coins changing the position and some coin getting increase so high. I see in the poloniex and bittrex, many coins trying to make a new price although there are many coins that still in the lower price. in poloniex, I am amazed to see xpm getting high and break the walls at 28k satoshi although for now, the price is back to decrease, soon the price will increase again. I will wait for the price to increase higher again.
As what we saw on the market,the prices imprive on its value and slowly recovered .Atlast we're now confident to invest money in any different kind of coins.But my choose is bitcoin because the higher amount to invest the bigger return of profit at the right time.
Do not get hung up on one bitcoin, there are still a lot of promising coins with good growth potential, even more than bitcoins. For example, you can look at the EOS, recently growing without stopping and probably will grow even more when the project is completed. Or ADA, or Tezos .... even Waves will make smartcontracts and probably there will be good pump when they go out to the mainet.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

Do not get hung up on one bitcoin, there are still a lot of promising coins with good growth potential, even more than bitcoins. For example, you can look at the EOS, recently growing without stopping and probably will grow even more when the project is completed. Or ADA, or Tezos .... even Waves will make smartcontracts and probably there will be good pump when they go out to the mainet.
All of those projects that you are recommending seems to have some potential and they may grow faster than bitcoin, that is a decent possibility, however you are forgetting that most coins are very dependent on the way bitcoin moves and since bitcoin is not moving in a significant way altcoins are doing the same, this is why many people in the forum are complaining that the market as a whole is not moving much and this has mostly to do with bitcoin and its effects on the rest of the coins.
ricebit7

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:42:19 PM

Its good to see when market green but its hard to make prediction right now. I hope this green market will continue because many people feel depress lately. Bitcoin dominant increasing on market cap and I am believe that will steady and give another coin/token to rising their price
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

This has made investors quite happy. Although the existing market price increase has not been as high as expected at least it can make market back to life. gradually a few coins to ride there are fast and slow. in some time in the future I think the market will be back many more with different values are higher.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

I was more than happy when i saw the market  during the last few days, it was very exciting to see ethereum over $710 again.. but now it seems that everything is going down.. again.

I am a little bit tired of seeing everything in red, seriously.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

gladly to see the market today, I see that there are many coins changing the position and some coin getting increase so high. I see in the poloniex and bittrex, many coins trying to make a new price although there are many coins that still in the lower price. in poloniex, I am amazed to see xpm getting high and break the walls at 28k satoshi although for now, the price is back to decrease, soon the price will increase again. I will wait for the price to increase higher again.
As what we saw on the market,the prices imprive on its value and slowly recovered .Atlast we're now confident to invest money in any different kind of coins.But my choose is bitcoin because the higher amount to invest the bigger return of profit at the right time.

yes, we have many coins that potential to increase and it is better to watch the coins so we can find a good coins that will help us to make a profit. I still keep my ada, eos, and waves because I think this project is good enough and will bring me some profit. and if we can do this with altcoin then we don't have to choose bitcoin as our main trading in the market. I still waiting for each coin in the market reach a new price so I can sell it to make a profit later.
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

That really shows what here will always be hope for bitcoin. And no matter how hard bitcoin has fallen, it will always rise up again
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

This was the day when the coins started moving up. I have observed that there wad so much to lose at this point if anybody should be doing day trading. This is due to the idea that many still fears that investing isn't really a thing yet to consider. Bitcoin was moving very slow and so the whole market as well.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

yes right, now the market has become green and almost all the coins slowly began to rise so this makes good news for us because we will get profit again and can sell the coins we have

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:49:43 PM

That really shows what here will always be hope for bitcoin. And no matter how hard bitcoin has fallen, it will always rise up again
That is true, for me crypto nowadays is just getting bigger and bigger and real prices will be established in some next years so now we need to be patient cause downs and ups will touch us every single month.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

Actually, the cryptocurrency market is now recovering after the huge loss. I am really sure that we can be productive in trading because most of the price of the coins are now growing up.

Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:28:18 PM

I just hope that the bitcoin in the future has a lot of enthusiasts so as to make the exchange rate soaring and can provide a big motivation for traders to earn income.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

Since past few days, we have seen a lot of improvement in the graph of the market value of the crypto coins especially when we talk about the bitcoin and that is a very good news for all those who have invested their money into the bitcoin and are holding it since some good time. we can hope for similar change in the graph in the coming days as well and that this will help us in making more profit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

Yes that’s true, the market has been recovering all this while and just take a look at the current we are already at the rate of $9000+.this morning it is at the rate of $9,200+, though there was a little reduction to the price compared to what we had earlier this week, a difference of $100.

This month is already, I saw some predictions that it will reach $15000 around 27th of this April but that never happened. I’m hoping that next month May it will achieve that even more. So I will keep on holding even after such rate, with hope for something better.

kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

This is so beautiful, I`m looking on my wallet every morning, and I feel really a "Good morning". But I am not resting, working in a good mood.
goldenplak

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

this is good news, but i am still confused. bitcoin falls, altcoin also falls. when bitcoin rises, altcoin still falls and has not risen yet.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

Yes, whenever the price of Bitcoin starts going up I do notice that others follows as well, but not all. This is the reason why I don’t really consider diversifying my investments, I will just go straight on Bitcoin but not all the time, cause sometimes I do diversify them. Not all the coins I saw at coin market cap is going up, some of them seems to be stable, while others are still showing signs of going down. It won’t matter to me, I’m only interested in seeing the coins I invested on to go up.

bitcointemon

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

this is very good news because with the rising price it will make everyone not lose the spirit in investing and I think if this is just the beginning because the price will continue to rise
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

finally the market is green i wish it keep green for the next 2months if its keep green next 2 months btc can hit 100 k

Free palestine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: