Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market started looking green today.  (Read 1668 times)
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

Yeah i see bitcoin starting to wake up from the nightmare, and i believe there will be no more deep dump. I see graphics with aroon indicator and when it shows a positive thing, although i'm not expert on monitoring but this is my thought.
Bitcoin has started to move high once again, buy bitcoin to hold it for long time so you will grab the opportunity and get profit, actually more and more people are involving crypto currency and supply in the market is very low people have become aware of the bitcoin reality that holding is the only way of the profit, so slowly bitcoin is turning green once again, hoping and dreaming for the highest profit this year, I hope price will cross 50k dollars.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

I think its a good sign or start of back on track of the market. Let's hope that it will continue to rise up to all if us recover too from blood market last week. Hopefully people not start to be panic selling again.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

Didn't last that long, unfortunately. Today (1st of April) was a bloodbath again, fortunately the price didn't drop even further and somewhat sustained at $6.800-$6.900. I really hope the following week turns out better in terms of price levels. It's pretty tiring seeing the market constantly crash and making almost no effort to recover. There was a small recovery today, a few hours ago, to exit the reds, but didn't last and crashed back to its face once again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:53:40 PM

I have been concerned with the Bitcoin price too overtime as it has a major effect on the trend of most altcoins. When bitcoin rises, they follow suit and when it dips, it is same. But bad as it is, when bitcoin takes a bullish move, the altcoins find it difficult to move at same pace but gradual and mist times redundancy sets in.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:17:34 PM

sometimes I'm confused by the market, the green color (indication up) but the valuation is still down, may the price of all the cryptocurrency can go up Roll Eyes

Don't pay attention to short term fluctuations. If the market has gone down 8% yesterday, but jumps up 2% today, making the overall market look green, we're still not out of the current bearish tinted market, so it's a meaningless increase. For that reason it's pointless to get excited about any increase in current market. The only thing that you can make me happy with right now, is a clear sign of the market breaking through (upper side) current pattern. As long as that doesn't happen, we should prepare for more ping pong movements around current levels. I must however point out that the crypto market looks far healthier at current levels. BCash being worth +$3000, and Ethereum being worth +$1000 was just insane....
goldade

Activity: 896

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

I believe this is what almost everyone who bought bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies towards the end of last year has been waiting for. These are people who bought when the price was over $15000 and have waiting for a time like this when the price of bitcoin will return to over $17000.
Although, this may take a longer time than expected, I believe the wait is worth it cause I think the price of bitcoin will recover gradually over time.

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

It always does become all green whenever it goes red for sometime. Not really anything surprising. Problem is, whenever everything goes down, for example, 10% then it goes up by 5%, it will show green. But that is just for the day, overall it did not go up. Unless you can always catch the coins going up then there is no point in looking at greens and reds in trading.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:00:19 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 12:19:36 AM by Gameroid

Yeah i see bitcoin starting to wake up from the nightmare, and i believe there will be no more deep dump. I see graphics with aroon indicator and when it shows a positive thing, although i'm not expert on monitoring but this is my thought.
Bitcoin has started to move high once again, buy bitcoin to hold it for long time so you will grab the opportunity and get profit, actually more and more people are involving crypto currency and supply in the market is very low people have become aware of the bitcoin reality that holding is the only way of the profit, so slowly bitcoin is turning green once again, hoping and dreaming for the highest profit this year, I hope price will cross 50k dollars.
Ups and down is a the nature of bitcoin, for so many time in history we see more panic selling than the current situation, but the market at last recover its position and for this time we again expecting the same situation, after a little dept the bitcoin price is now expected to recover its position and can also expect some good increase in bitcoin price.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

It's nice to saw and here that the market started looking green and also it is a good news to everyone who invested it because that means they slowly recover and the price will easily grow. So you need to hold your coins as long as possible if you want to gain a huge profit. But for now lets enjoy the good news happened in the market.

JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

That would probably be temporary. The market at this moment is really volatile so changes in a sudden is always expected particularly with the ups and downs due to the natural volatility of Bitcoin. I am expecting that continuous increase will happen at the end of this year as what happened last year. So for now, invest and hold to earn huge profit when that time come.

Bitcoinjheta

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

That would probably be temporary. The market at this moment is really volatile so changes in a sudden is always expected particularly with the ups and downs due to the natural volatility of Bitcoin. I am expecting that continuous increase will happen at the end of this year as what happened last year. So for now, invest and hold to earn huge profit when that time come.

Yeah, that is probably a temporarily goes up because it comes from a dump market value. Since the price of bitcoin is deeply recovery i think it will takes a long month to be looking green as the trends of graph happens to up and down down decided to hold until the price has optimistical reach to $10,000 i can say that the market is already good to trade my coin.
gamaman990

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

BTC price dipped into oversold zone again, and as before rebounded almost immediately. However, the bounce doesn't look very strong. The possibility of breaching resistance at 7200 is small.
richminded

Merit: 268

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

I am really really happy because of that.  bitcoin starting to wake up from the nightmare, and i believe there will be no more deep dump.  Let’s hope for the best guys. We want to be gainer right?

Hoping for a big signal to go up, but as I can see in the market right now, it is still below $7k level. This might be a part of an April fools joke but I know the market will survive. Green days will come and many people will enjoy great profit because they believe on cryptomarket during the big dump, yeah lets wait for good things to happen.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

The market starts with green today and now shows in red. It happens normally in the crypto world. Again the price will pump up, but not knowing whether it goes up or down. Lets wait and see the dip is continuing or again wake up or not. Newly investors are happy to invest now is the good time. But bitcoin holders have to be wait for long term to see the more profits.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:59:39 AM

Get ready for a whole bunch of new topics about the recovery of the market. Grin

No deeper dumps as we can't expect bitcoin to fall that low anymore but we should still consider that there will still be a pump and dump that will happen along the way before we can see the market really recovering.

Not that much worries on my side though, since I believe that the next month will be one of the many months of this year that will show great prices for all the cryptos. And besides, if you haven't invested money you can't afford to lose, there really is no sense in worrying.

One thing that potential investors would know before investing that they should be prepared for the worst case scenario of what could happen in their investment. Getting nothing at your first one doesn't mean that you'll quit investing in crypto and will not believe it anymore.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:05:00 AM

Better than nothing I guess, a conservative fresh breath to those hopeful. A glimpse of small positive and green indication means a lot for an investors like myself. HODLing without this signs would be harder, but with like this it gives more of an assurance that it would soon fly again.

Waiting is a game of chance and if one ups simultaneously and continuously show the it will be something to hold on.
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:16:25 AM

It's really a good thing for us but that little percentage of it decrease can't we consider as the truly start of it's recovery maybe it is just a normal flow of it's volatility. It's better for us to prevent some expectation that it is the beginning of rising up. Just remember that less expectation, more good things will come. Maybe we can be happy for it's little bit rising up, for making it green again in the market. Well never know what will happen after this so the best thing to do is relax and hoping that it will continuously be green in the market. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

Hopefully, it will continue to grow by this month. A lot of capital I've loss from the crash. If the bull run will continuously go up, I think I will sell half of my investment. I hope right now, we cherish every moments that cryptocurrency recovers from its downturn.

You haven't lost if you haven't sold! They told me to repeat this in the moment of doubt Cheesy
That was a joke if you didn't notice Tongue

Looking from another perspective Bitcoin is very limited and there won't be enough for everyone. With that in mind as long as the technology isn't defeated it will go up in value, even if it gets banned here and there. There's not enough Bitcoin to supply a small country like Japan, if all Japanese wanted to own some.

Rest of the things are okay but I dont think that supply of bitcoin being limited is any problem for us. People many times have misconception about the availability. The currency is not single unit but made up of many satoshi's together. Though one day all the coins has been circulated and mined succeful then also it doesn't mean that its end of it. But it could revolutionise the bitcoin prices and might go off the chart and also they will be stable than the current prices.

So whether it is Japan or America everyone can have something with greater values.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:31:33 AM

although the market started looking green today, I am afraid that is not a real green because we still have the possibility to see another down for the price. so I think we need to be careful when we want to buy the coin and make sure that we know the right time to buy the coin because sometimes the price can directly to get dump without a warning. and besides that, we need to check the price in the market and analyze the price, the charts so we can decide to buy or sell or even we are not doing anything.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

It only shows that there will always be hope for bitcoin. No matter how hard bitcoin has fallen, it will always rise up. That is just how the market goes and I think the trends like this can make bitcoin attract more investors. I am thinking this is also one of the reason why bitcoin got famous. Those people who quit on bitcoin will regret selling theirs. They should stop checking the bitcoin price because they will feel sad about the price increase. Good thing I choose to hodl than sell.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: