Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive News about Bitcoin  (Read 5505 times)
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

I think with positive news about bitcoin will have a very good impact on the market and make bitternin hagai will bubble and there are a lot of positive news related to Bitcoin so that public interest towards Bitcoin stay awake by the end of this year I predict there will be. Cool

Good news are great. However, the irony about the relationship between news and bitcoin is that good news doesn't really greatly affect the price of bitcoin but FUD's and fake news, does. If only more positive news concerning cryptocurrency and no more FUD's will spread, then, everything will be better. Although, FUD's are needed, too, it also helps in the trading and investment strategies.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

Good news, I hope this will affect the growth of Bitcoin. Because recently it starts to fall strongly in price.
Like other crypto currency Bitcoin has also up and downs in its career. In mid 2017 its price unimaginably increased but after that their is a fall in its price rate. Many negative news showing by media is the main reason behind its falling price. Positive news put positive effect on Bitcoin progress.  And here some positive news came about it. Positive news help Bitcoin to built its future. It makes an good effect on Bitcoin price rate. And this thing ultimately attract investors to invest in Bitcoin. KFC,  Amazon like companies start using Bitcoin in some places and After japan germany government start collaboration with Bitcoin. So these are the some good news about it.  Smiley
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

The price of bitcoin is increasing. Today bitcoin is increasing at a rate of 3.46%. This is a good news for investors in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin increase confirmed its strong growth in the market. In the future, I think the price of bitcoin will increase even higher.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

wow...thanks to share all good news here.
i hope more new investors read this thread and have more confident to buy bitcoin.because so far mainstream media only spread fud to people.

Danilo Malaggay

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

Yes Positive News Have In Bitcoin,  Bitcoin A Big & Mother 
All Currency Before Year 2017 November -December Bitcoin Richest About $20k (20000) Us Dollar. And 2018 January/February Bitcoin Go Deep/Down Somany Rights / Thinks. And 2018 November - December Bitcoin Touch Sky & Give Light Us, Bepositive.
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

Bitcoin is a great gift for us. We can meet many needs by earning Bitcoin. We can buy everything from the market. Bitcoin has made us our life. Bitcoin has been legally occupied in many countries.

theyoungmillionaire (OP)

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

Bitcoin is a great gift for us. We can meet many needs by earning Bitcoin. We can buy everything from the market. Bitcoin has made us our life. Bitcoin has been legally occupied in many countries.

It is not just bitcoin but also the technology behind bitcoin, which is blockchain technology. Blockchain has unlimited potential that will be used in the future. It is up to us (the present) to maximize its potential, we can turn it to bad or good technology.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:56:40 PM

Bitcoin phenomenon that is so the attention of this world raises the pros and cons in various regions. Some support, however, some refuse. but increasingly increasing the number of countries that allow bitcoin, and that is an increase in the volume of bitcoin users that impact on prices.
theyoungmillionaire (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

PR: Bitcoin of America Opening New BTMs in 5 Major U.S. Cities
This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.

Chicago, IL: Bitcoin of America is happy to announce that they will be expanding their services in five major U.S. cities during the next four months. The company, which is headquartered in Chicago, IL, will be opening new Bitcoin Teller Machines — also known as BTMs, Bitcoin Kiosks, and Bitcoin ATMs — in Cleveland, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C. The new machines will be in addition to currently available BTMs in Cleveland and Los Angeles. BTMs are designed to allow regular people to buy and sell digital currencies like Bitcoin without the need for an intermediary. Bitcoin of America already operates 32 BTMs in St. Louis, Los Angeles, Indianapolis, Detroit, Columbus, Cleveland, Chicago, and Baltimore.

While BTMs resemble traditional ATMs (Automated Teller Machines), they serve a very different purpose. Instead of providing you with access to your bank accounts, they can be used to buy and sell Bitcoin and other virtual currencies. With these machines, buying and selling Bitcoin is easy and convenient for the end user. A potential buyer can use cash or the Bitcoin Wallet app on their phone to buy Bitcoin without a bank account or debit/credit card.

Bitcoin is widely considered to be the first cryptocurrency, or digital currency. While there were earlier concepts for virtual currency, but they were never fully developed. The core idea behind these virtual currencies is to create a freely exchangeable form of money that is entirely digital and secured by encryption.

Interestingly, when Bitcoins first became available to the public in 2009, they could not be bought or sold like it is today. Instead, the virtual coins had to be “mined” and collected. As they were virtually worthless at the time, they system was thought of as a simple novelty by many. Over a year after the introduction of Bitcoin, they were used for their first ever “real-world” purchase when a Florida programmer bought two Papa John’s pizzas with 10,000 Bitcoins. Today, those 10,000 Bitcoins would be worth in excess of $67 million.

Read more here.
Be Positive

klavuhn

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

More good news again. I think this is what can make the price of Bitcoin back to 9k. I hope, there will be no more bad news about BTC so BTC price will continue to rise.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

The positive news about bitcoin is that the cryptocurrency market has stabilized and the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. Investors are really confident and excited about this. In the future, bitcoin prices will rise further, investors will quickly profit from the bitcoin business.

theyoungmillionaire (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

More good news again. I think this is what can make the price of Bitcoin back to 9k. I hope, there will be no more bad news about BTC so BTC price will continue to rise.

Educating people about bitcoin will greatly affect the price to rise and not full of FUD news. It is up to us the present to help bitcoin rise repeatedly. Keep on spreading the positive news to different people; we can make a difference by helping each other educate people.   

Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

More and more positive news needed now to overcome the price fall because the price keeps falling continiously.But it is a good news that bitcoin will be used as a currency there,but this news may not give big impact now,so give some more hot news which can pull the investors again into crypto world.
the good news about bitcoin can indeed affect bitcoin prices, but I see from bitcoin this is more bad news, i do not know why this happened, maybe this is a big player game to manipulate bitcoin price only. but I am not worried about it.
oh common, its a good step for cryptocurrency. I knew there are many bad news in there, but you have to optimistic and don't only think about the past, we need progress and its very normal in cryptoccurency up and down, when crypto tradding in low position we just need to defent. 

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

The positive news about bitcoin is that the cryptocurrency market has stabilized and the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. Investors are really confident and excited about this. In the future, bitcoin prices will rise further, investors will quickly profit from the bitcoin business.
Yeah and anyhow of course after the negative news that much affect to the people, after that will appear more positive news that makes a lot of people more stunned to know it and about the news that they previously believed only cause a sense of regret, which in fact bitcoin instead get a better welcomed much more. Those who declare bitcoin will die at the time of the downtrend, it's just the lay people who lack their extensive knowledge about bitcoin.
There is no excuse or twisting the fact that bitcoin is still in a good progression from time to time, till can got a good reception from many countries.

rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

I think it's the time to collect more positive news that can reinforce the market again, recently few days before BTC collapse constantly because media introduce the negative news about bitcoin.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

like me about the information and news that I get. if bitcoin is increasingly recognized and and many countries have already joined bitcoin. even the Japanese state is now inaugurated If the country became the capital of bitcoin / crypto in the world .therefore I believe that the bitcoin / crypto world prices will continue to improve. have fun for you bitcoin hunters where you are. after so many months we wait for the price of bitcoin / crypto to rise. and now what we hope is coming .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
theyoungmillionaire (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

I think it's the time to collect more positive news that can reinforce the market again, recently few days before BTC collapse constantly because media introduce the negative news about bitcoin.

There is no definite time to collect positive news about bitcoin. We need to do it in a daily basis to help people understand the positive impact of bitcoin in our daily lives. It is not just about the bitcoin price but the better understanding of what it can do to our future and the rest will follow.

JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

As of marketcap update the value of Bitcoin is raises 1.71% costs almost $9,000. It raises again and may have a chance to beat its high record of $20,000 in the middle of the year. As I studied if it raise 8% every month of the year it will cost $90,000 at the end of 2018, very interesting huh...
theyoungmillionaire (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

Markets Update: Cryptocurrencies Bring Bullish Gains This Spring

The top ten cryptocurrency positions on April 24, 2018.

Cryptocurrencies are breaking new price levels this week as markets are seeing gains across the board during the last two weeks of April. Yesterday’s trading sessions saw bitcoin cash touch a high of $1,560 per BCH as the currency has been on a relentless run over the past week. BCH prices are hovering around $1,477 at press time. Bitcoin core (BTC) prices touched a high of $9,410 but prices have dipped to the $9,340 range since reaching that vantage point. Overall there are quite a few digital assets seeing more significant gains than BTC as the spring trading season starts to melt the ‘crypto winter’ blues that recently plagued the community.

The Top Cryptocurrency Market Performances
Cryptocurrencies, in general, have done well over the last two weeks and the current momentum continues. BTC markets have seen a daily volume increase of $8.8Bn and a $157Bn market capitalization. However many other digital currencies have seen much bigger gains and BTC dominance is down to the 37 percent threshold today. Ethereum (ETH) markets are doing considerably well this week and are up 35 percent over the last seven days. One ETH is averaging around $695 per coin during the April 24 trading sessions. The third largest cryptocurrency valuation held by ripple (XRP) has seen seven-day gains around 37 percent. The market value of XRP today is $0.91 cents and markets command a $1.2Bn 24-hour trade volume. The cryptocurrency EOS has taken over the fifth top market capitalization as its markets have increased significantly this week. One EOS is hovering around $13.42 per token today with a $1.9Bn daily trade volume.

The Verdict: Crypto-Optimism is in the Air
Overall cryptocurrency market participants are extremely pleased with the past week’s runups in value. However, some traders are still skeptical that we are out of the bear market range as there have been a lot of false positive rallies over the last four months. So far the verdict is many traders and digital asset enthusiasts are confident 2018 will be just as spectacular as last year.

Read more here.
Be Positive

coinpediaJordan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

The world’s oldest bitcoin exchange Bitstamp is for sale. As per reports, South Korean’s gaming company claims to finalize the deal to purchase the exchange. According to few people, the price is estimated at $350 million. Bitstamp is the oldest bitcoin exchange and is the licensed exchange in Europe.

Get detail info here: https://coinpedia.org/news/south-korean-company-purchase-bitstamp/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: