Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:16:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive News about Bitcoin  (Read 5501 times)
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

I hope these positive news will contribute to the increasing price of bitcoin. These news might not be or might be hyped because of its high expectations on bitcoin. I am convince that there are countries or governments that really supports bitcoin especially those mentioned above.
if many countries are supporting bitcoin from various states I think this could be one big benefit for bitcoin and bitcoin will definitely be getting higher in terms of price.

asadbd1

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

Bitcoin’s incredible price hike that saw it reach the astronomically high figures of almost $20,000 all occurred during the month of December.
This was then followed by a price plunge and minor resurgence that took the cryptocurrency to the price of $16,597.14.
However, it is worth noting that the incredibly volatile nature of the cryptocurrency is demonstrated by its frequent price hikes and dips
Harry_no1

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

I just don't know how the fmerit or coins could be send, even though I think this is just a fools joke. Anyway, that is a very good news to all of bitcoin holder and even to those alt holders. The newegg support to bitcoin is a huge leap to online purchasing. I think due to that strategy, there could be a spike of revenue.
zerotu

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

FUD Everywhere ! But , Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency always win ! Just HODL and take your profit
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

bitcoin is a very good investment place for us to make money investing with these shares teach us to use henpon to benefit by joining bitcoins and investing or investing in shares.
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

Bitbond is an online bank which now affords its customers the ability to transfer loans internationally — specifically, by using Bitcoin.The platform uses Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to subvert SWIFT — the self-proclaimed world’s leading provider of secure financial messaging services — by lending money around the world instantly and at virtually no cost.Traditional money transfers are relatively costly due to currency exchange fees, and can take up to a few days. With Bitbond, payments work independently of where customers are. Via internet it is very, very quick and the fees are low.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

I hope these positive news will contribute to the increasing price of bitcoin. These news might not be or might be hyped because of its high expectations on bitcoin. I am convince that there are countries or governments that really supports bitcoin especially those mentioned above.

Positive news brings positive outcome. People tend to bother when negative news are being link to bitcoin. I hope that this will continue because there are a lot of people who supports bitcoin. Our country supports bitcoin and this serves as a motivation to us to be more encourage to do the hard work.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

It must be admitted that currently negative news in various media is more dominant than positive news, I often see some media always preach when prices go down but never preach when prices go up.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
cacakuswaya

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

bitcoin is a very good investment place for us to make money investing with these shares teach us to use henpon to benefit by joining bitcoins and investing or investing in shares.
a lot of big news will increase the bitcoin price for that we have to invest before the big news goes on.
whenever bitcoin has a lot of FUD or bad news it will weaken bitcoin prices, we must be good at analyzing and looking for information in social media and others, so as not to miss the information, because a news will affect the ups and downs of bitcoin.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

Yes this amazing news. Here's what you really need right now from all seeing the red color you've seen these last few days and you believe that people will also love to see this great news. Obviously, if this gets a chance to spread out.Many people will be more comfortable and will be less worried about Bitcoin prices because .Newegg uses Bitcoin. Also, this is nothing new. Negegg was used to receive Bitcoin payments from Canadian customers until last year when they removed the option due to some issues with Bitpay. So, the good news is that they want to return service to the Canadian people, but besides, this is not positive against Bitcoin market.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

Bitcoin price is down and I think it is the correction of bitcoin and after some time it will go to the up again and you can earn a good profit, So don’t wait until the bitcoin price will go to the moon and you still watch so I think for long term investment you have a good option to buy bitcoin for future profits,
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

That's a good news and so many information about Bitcoin that be helpful to everyone. I'm hoping that we can fully recover as we move to the next level.
nduvan

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

I really hope these predictions turns out good and true cos its possibility will definitely return solace and calmness back to the world,,, cos right now, we need something that will boost our already down morale
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

Positive news brings positive outcome. People tend to bother when negative news are being link to bitcoin. I hope that this will continue because there are a lot of people who supports bitcoin. Our country supports bitcoin and this serves as a motivation to us to be more encourage to do the hard work.
Absolute, that is the power of good news. It will translate into bitcoin's price appreciation and other cryptocurrency as well. Cryptocurrency always react to news around us specially with governments plan on regulation.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

To make bitcoin glow of course all the positive news related to bitcoin we must spread, and we here are ambassador bitcoin so we have to preach positive thing about bitcoin so that can make price skyrocket.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Bitcoin price is down and I think it is the correction of bitcoin and after some time it will go to the up again and you can earn a good profit, So don’t wait until the bitcoin price will go to the moon and you still watch so I think for long term investment you have a good option to buy bitcoin for future profits,

The price drop that we are experiencing today is no longer called a correction but rather a dump from a big whale. This big whale is suspected to be Mt Gox. The reason why they are the suspect is because somebody is following the transactions going out of their wallet and recently during the price drop a large amount of bitcoin was removed from their wallet. Thus somehow we can guess that they dump a large amount of bitcoin on the exchange.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

This may be a long read but definitely worth it. This is more important to some Bitcoin supporters whose support for Bitcoin is rather shaky. They are very supportive of Bitcoin when the market is bullish and Bitcoin is gaining higher grounds everyday. But when Bitcoin goes down, their support also goes down, even to the extent of deciding to panic sell. You have the news that says Bitcoin will break new records soon and that more and more countries are accepting Bitcoin.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

Peter Til actively buys bitcoins. Peter Thiel is a billionaire investor, founder of the Founders Fund. But most of all he is known in wide circles, as a dissident investor, constantly following against the crowd. That is why the rumors about the purchase of digital currency by the venture fund so excited the public.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:59:07 PM

Now a lot of positive news, something like finally growing bitcoin, but you can see it perfectly on the chart or statistics of bitcoin, and bitcoin really rose. was able overcome difficulties.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

Bitcoin is the most important cryptocurrency. Most government-backed money that goes in and out of crypto goes through bitcoin, so what happens to the original cryptocurrency affects the entire market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: