Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:21:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive News about Bitcoin  (Read 5501 times)
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

One positive news from India side is that Indian government have given instruction to regularize in crypto currency , which will give the crypto currency users to trade and invest under new rules and regulation, which means that now the ban from the bank side will be stopped.

Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

It is good to hear about this good news.Positive news about Btc is desired by every Btc users .This is what I really needed right now out of all the see of red that I have been seeing these past few days and I believe that people would also love to see this great news
dvmd lionel

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

Positive news about Bitcoin will be very good for the development of Bitcoin, it shows that Bitcoin increasingly in demand by many people.
But on the other hand when there is a negative news then Bitcoin can get a very bad sentiment and Bitcoin prices can get a very high correction.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:29:08 PM

so many media always give positive news about bitcoin development but besides good news there is also negative news about its development but everything can be controlled well and all keep running without obstacles and until now many people have joined and make bitcoin as a source of very good income in the future should be more positive and can be enjoyed by all circles Cheesy
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

For Bitcoin, the good news is that it is recognized as a currency or an introduction as a settlement unit, this is not the euro for which critical news is interest rates.
didirun

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

I think Bitcoin is good besides arms and drugs. So I think the product of a new era. It will inevitably cause public opinion. There are also support for opposition.
Goozzi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

What can be positive than the news that Bitcoin will soon replace the dollar.
 The United States dollar is the main international currency and has been for more than 50 years. According to Ken Jacobs, CEO of financial advisory and asset management firm Lazard, that fact could change in the not-so-distant future — thanks to the undermining power of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Jacobs explained in a Bloomberg Television interview late last week:
 To the extent that we have unilateral foreign policy and unilateral trade policy, we’re sort of tempting the world to find an alternative. Probably the greatest demonstration of soft power is the fact that the U.S. has the reserve currency of the world.
 That alternative is not likely to be another foreign fiat currency. Rather, Bitcoin appears to be the prime contender, though it’s possible another or multiple cryptocurrencies could share the responsibility.

Jacobs stated:
 There’s enough technology out in the world today with cryptocurrency and changes going on that you can imagine, if you let your mind wander a little bit, that something becomes an alternative in the future.
 The comment comes from one of the world’s major merger advisers and carries a lot of weight. As noted by Bloomberg, “Lazard managed more than $250 billion of assets as of the end of March, and is one of the world’s top 10 merger advisers.”

Source: http://bitcoinist.com/72751-2/
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

Good news yes? How come market does not respond positively? I am beginning to think the media doesn't want this kind of news and instead they would rather publish and promote negative news. Negative news is good news for the media, they have a lot to write about it and the story can be twisted in 101 ways plus headlines that guarantees clicks, unlike positive news, after reading whats next, that's how I look at it now.

I am excited to know about the positive news of bitcoin im xure all of us here in this forum will be happy about that news.Maybe we're getting some benifits and positive news about bitcoin also help to the development  of bitcoin.Positive news is one way to encourage more investor to invest bitcoin..
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

Positive news about Bitcoin will be very good for the development of Bitcoin, it shows that Bitcoin increasingly in demand by many people.
But on the other hand when there is a negative news then Bitcoin can get a very bad sentiment and Bitcoin prices can get a very high correction.

For me positive news about bitcoin is that many countries are planning to regulate bitcoin as one of their direct currency and also they started providing laws that bitcoin will be legally accepted as payments in some online transaction. But most importantly bitcoin was recognlzed throughout the whole world by its great potential to become a famous digital currency that great investors fully trusted with it.
kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

Great news. It's soaring. Good job.
audreyking.king

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:16:16 AM

I think it's great that there's a positive news story going on in the world about bitcoin, it can make all investors give back their beliefs again, indeed with the recent price drops are very bad.holding and to do more trading since bitcoin is now more exposed in the market and other countries may officially legalize the crypto.
gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:28:10 AM

Probably not much positive news about bitcoin but I think there is one news I love about bitcoi.n that is recently,It is a strategy to destroy bitcoin. Sharing good news should be done by bitcoin users so that the interest in bitcoin gets bigger
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:58:29 AM

Newcomers seem to need such a doctrine, so that their foundation of bitcoin gets stronger and does not easily falter when there's bad news about bitcoin. Seriously, because the new arrivals today are a lot of panic selling easily when bad news about bitcoin gets tighter.
Thats right. because they have not been experienced for that. so they will be very easily affected by any thing including bad news. so good news will be very helpful for the market as well as them. we know that users who are easily panic very large not newbie only. so goodnews will be needed
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:12:20 AM

there are alot of good news about bitcoin because bitcoin is now acceptable in many countries and even a lot of countries have make bitcoin legal even some rich banks also accat bitcoin. But i dont know why the price still down.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:06:38 AM

This is really a good news for the crypto lover. We should spread this news to our community. We also spread it through the social media. If you go through the social media, you can see many negative news regarding crypty market and bitcoin. But there is a lack of positive news. Every negative news regarding bitcoin, Whether it is true or false, has an effect on the price of bitcoin. If we can spread the positive news then the effect will be positive. So, we will be benefited if we can spread the positive news. For the sake of ourselves we should spread the positive news.
tracy.hong

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

This is the top online job in the world, where bitcoin history has many users using bitcoin to earn extra income and good salary.There are some good news about bitcoin that likely to be ignored by media but it still managed to go up.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:17:35 AM

I just don't know how the fmerit or coins could be send, even though I think this is just a fools joke. Anyway, that is a very good news to all of bitcoin holder and even to those alt holders.
krystal37

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:18:45 AM

The price upward movement was real and positive and i benefited from it.Companies have finally begun to pay attention to the Crypto market
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:23:24 AM

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Twitter, Jack Dorsey predicted, that bitcoin will replace all world currencies within the coming 10 years. The growing public enthusiasm for Bitcoin is good news for all crypto projects as this creates more awareness and validation of space.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

It is obviously a good news for bitcoin. But obviously the market does not properly respond to the news. Bad is worse than better things.
More and more positive news needed now to overcome the price fall because the price keeps falling continiously.But it is a good news that bitcoin will be used as a currency there,but this news may not give big impact now,so give some more hot news which can pull the investors again into crypto world.
the giant companies have begun to receive bitcoin as their payment tool, this is good news about bitcoin hopefully soon become a reference for better bitcoi price
Been reading negative topic about Bitcoin. Wanted to share this topic to have some positive impact here. At least we can see some light amidst of these market prices.

I agree with you that we need know the positive side of bitcoin to give an inspiration to everyone who want to engage within. Also, good news for bitcoin have a big impact into community and give an inspirstion to people to invest with bitcoin. Good article for bitcoin give information regarding  the advantages and disadvantages on how it works once you engage within.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: