Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive News about Bitcoin  (Read 5491 times)
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

Positive news help bitcoin to built its future.It makes an good effect on bitcoin price rate and this thing ultimately attract investors to invest in bitcoin.Increase in the volume of bitcoin users that impact on prices. Because the bitcoin positions are always ups and downs in erratic so it takes a really good time to sell bitcoin. The other positive news is bitcoin in my country is not banned by the goverment. I can still buy and sell bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in other country. Bitcoin helps investment to have more income because of the price that easily increase compare to other altcoin that too long before the price increase.

Yes you are right. Bitcoin is really very dependent on good news, which form the demand for bitcoin. In countries where bitcoin is not forbidden, people have the right to choose to invest in it or not, unlike those countries where it is banned.

depends on how free is your country for this such kind of thing that we can be able to take for just like you are living in a free country and do what may ever you want and not to be forced on what you should do or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:18:42 PM

Good news, I hope this will affect the growth of Bitcoin. Because recently it starts to fall strongly in price.
bitcoin prices are set by the media, and I think the media has a very important role for bitcoin.
if the media says negative then bitcoin will go down and vice versa.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:52:10 AM

Nowadays, it is difficult to appreciate bitcoin, even if there is good news. Conversely, bad news results in an even sharper decline in the market.
do not be too pessimistic, we know that transactions in the market that affect the price of Bitcoin, so the people who contribute in the Dump are those who panic, not the one reading the bad news about Bitcoin, the bad news is just a panic booster...
The good news is, some universities will accept bitcoin as a payment for tuition and thats really a good thing. Still hoping that all university will accept btc especially here in asia. The another good thing is students will be educated also about cryptocurrency in bitcoin and it can be their sideline to earn money while studying.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:02:13 AM

In the last 24 hours, Bitcoin has shown a lot of progress market wise and I hope it does continue because it will instill more confidence in the heart of many who has lost hope in it.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

In the last 24 hours, Bitcoin has shown a lot of progress market wise and I hope it does continue because it will instill more confidence in the heart of many who has lost hope in it.
all the previous beautiful graphics said that it was time to go up. so we went for a little refreshment, but the road is complex and is still not one back before lifting.

Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

Without any doubt, what is happening now on the market for many people is an excellent confirmation that bitcoin will regain its lost positions again. I sincerely hope that in the next few months bitcoin will rejoice its numerous fans again!
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

all the previous beautiful graphics said that it was time to go up. so we went for a little refreshment, but the road is complex and is still not one back before lifting.

People in fact waiting for such good news for a long time. I think that really the time is now very near to see the bitcoin price trading too much high, i think that bitcoin price will very soon reach to its highest price in which it was trading about 8 months before, and that is the reason that still a lot of people are waiting and holding their bitcoins.
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

This positive news about bitcoin will obviously bring the bitcoin again back to its high value, gain again the trust of the people/investor into investing again and also bring positive outlook to those people that still don't know about  bitcoin. Hope that this kind of positive news coming from prominent people will also shown in the next coming days.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

I am happy to read all the news about bitcoin, and especially positive. This is what helps me move forward and gives hope and confidence in bitcoin.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

People in fact waiting for such good news for a long time. I think that really the time is now very near to see the bitcoin price trading too much high, i think that bitcoin price will very soon reach to its highest price in which it was trading about 8 months before, and that is the reason that still a lot of people are waiting and holding their bitcoins.
before we go up sharply, we have more than once go down, then a little up and down again. we need to ride the roller coaster and scare the hamsters.

yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

This positive news about bitcoin will obviously bring the bitcoin again back to its high value, gain again the trust of the people/investor into investing again and also bring positive outlook to those people that still don't know about  bitcoin. The another good thing is students will be educated also about cryptocurrency in bitcoin and it can be their sideline to earn money while studying.
lissandra3612

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

Increase in volume of user bitcoin impact on price. Other positive news is that bitcoin in my country is not banned by the government. Bitcoin helps make higher-income investments because it's easy to increase against other currencies long before the price increases. But now the positive news about bitcoin still has # people who want to invest and are ready to enter the world of electronic money.
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

In my opinion, any news that talks about bitcoin affects bitcoin itself. Positive news, the price goes up. Negative price moves down. Bitcoin is not backed by any product, so any rumors or insider knowledge can affect bitcoin. Speculation affects bitcoin
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

This positive news about bitcoin will obviously bring the bitcoin again back to its high value, gain again the trust of the people/investor into investing again and also bring positive outlook to those people that still don't know about  bitcoin. Hope that this kind of positive news coming from prominent people will also shown in the next coming days.
I agree, the most recent positive news in bitcoin is its price is recovering and the recovery in the candle stick is high. From $6,000 - $7,000, it's a good news because we didn't expect that one to happen, because the recovery of the bitcoin in the candlesticks are just stairs while the loss is in the elevator state. And the good news is that people is starting to invest again, and a lot of young people are interested , and willing to invest too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
wavesdonotunderstandme@gm

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

I would like to suggest that those holding to continue to hold as there will be a turnover in bitcoin price. I also advise people who are trading bitcoin right now when prices are low and sell when prices are high enough to make a significant profit.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

For now communty waiting accepting of ETF for bitcoin.
Last year after accepting futures price will rise to 16k, aybe it repeats with ETF

Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

Yes, agree with you, end it started to damp last year exactly after futures ends.
Batask

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

Yes, agree with you, end it started to damp last year exactly after futures ends.

Well theres so many positive news, bitcoin is still increasing and improving, bitcoin becomes more popular and many people investing on him, and at this moment bitcoin is increasing and many people waiting for it.
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

Well theres so many positive news, bitcoin is still increasing and improving, bitcoin becomes more popular and many people investing on him, and at this moment bitcoin is increasing and many people waiting for it.

Yes, positive and good news are now happening at bitcoin, it is now slowly increasing in the market. It value increase a little bit and still improving. Hope it will continue until it finally back again.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

These news is normal nothing is new. Time per time they release news like these. But still this is good news for someone who realky does not know what is happening in the market right now. Bitcoin movement is really random no one knows but everyone is responsible. The only thing i know as of now is that bitcoin is still alive and surviving.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: