Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to learn to trade ?  (Read 129 times)
iillaa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

so  am new to all of this  and wanted to ask how you people trade ?  how to learn how to trade ? and who to follow in twitter or facebook  so i learn from them

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

To start a trade you should have some money for the investment.Then you can choose any trusted trading website to buy a bitcoin.
Some of the trust sites are localbitcoin and coin base.I had use this sites from long.My bitcoin in this wallet is not at all stolen up to now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tomik21

Activity: 2058
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

It is unlikely that someone will be engaged in your training on Twitter or Facebook. You can't count on that. To answer questions or give advice is another matter.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

I propose a free way to learn trading.

You claim shares and WSPU2 token on my site U2

Once you have WSPU2 and dollars and BTC you trade like one does every where.

If you are not able to increase your earning,better is not to invest otherwhere because trasystem is always the same and if you lose by winspiral for free you will certainly lose other where.

Tomik21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

There can be two approaches to trading. If the tools have a long history - bitcoin, ether and so on-you can use technical analysis methods. If not, we need a different approach.
iillaa (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

To start a trade you should have some money for the investment.Then you can choose any trusted trading website to buy a bitcoin.
Some of the trust sites are localbitcoin and coin base.I had use this sites from long.My bitcoin in this wallet is not at all stolen up to now.

lol not that noob  im already in exchanges and have wallet and  some btc and eth and some alts coins   but  all am doing is holding  nothing more or less  while ppl who trade can save their money  or  increase it  am like  going on the luck if market is up my balance up  but nothing smart to do  ..

i think  my question is   how to learn to trade as a pro  and be able to increase your profit  or save your self a huge dip   instead of losing  80% OF MY balance  if i learn  trading i may be able to  decrease it  to  40% or even only 10%  Grin   

Cheesy
iillaa (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

I propose a free way to learn trading.

You claim shares and WSPU2 token on my site U2

Once you have WSPU2 and dollars and BTC you trade like one does every where.

If you are not able to increase your earning,better is not to invest otherwhere because trasystem is always the same and if you lose by winspiral for free you will certainly lose other where.

i did look into your  little project   and tbh  not worth the risk or even to  get close to it 

Cheesy
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Go to a website called babypips and learn the tricks of the trade of FORex. It won't be exactly same to crypto but there is some good information for sure there that can help give you a start. Also follow some crypto people on Youtube and Twitter that could help after you learn some basics.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Tomik21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Cryptotrading is also a very broad concept. Much depends on how much time you can devote to this activity. How much money you can invest. And still a lot of questions need to be answered. So let's go in order. You want to trade intra-day or long-term trading?
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

You don't have to use real money to trade until you learn how trading works, Just make sure to do many tests before diving in with real money. Try to come up with a system that works for you. No one is going to teach you that, you will have to come up with that yourself. You need to learn to not panic too.
Tomik21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

Right from the ground up to come up with a trading system few people in power. Need a certain experience. In cryptocurrency trading, you may need to pay more attention to fundamental analysis. It is quite difficult to apply technical analysis here, especially for beginners.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

so  am new to all of this  and wanted to ask how you people trade ?  how to learn how to trade ? and who to follow in twitter or facebook  so i learn from them

I've been trading for like 2 years now and before that I was messing around with a couple hundred dollars and losing most of it.  The one thing i learned that is you gotta be patient and you cant make decisions based on emotions.  Its better to hold in a downtrend and watch prices go down a bit more than sell due to panic and end up with very large loss.  Ive held through many bear markets and i've always ended up selling higher than i bought.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Tomik21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

In any case, it takes several years to learn technical analysis. I think it is better now to identify a few coins that will increase with the rise of the market. That kind of growth will, I have no doubt. It is important not to miss it when studying TA.
iillaa (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:05:33 PM

I've been trading for like 2 years now and before that I was messing around with a couple hundred dollars and losing most of it.  The one thing i learned that is you gotta be patient and you cant make decisions based on emotions.  Its better to hold in a downtrend and watch prices go down a bit more than sell due to panic and end up with very large loss.  Ive held through many bear markets and i've always ended up selling higher than i bought.

haha do u know when i got in crypto ?   its in like 4 jan  when market was bullish  in its top price and i bought in  trx    with 0.15 to see it goes up to 0.31  and then till it broke down   my regret is i was noob  like so noob  i lost my money in that  if ik  at least   what ik rn  i would figure it out to sell at ath and nvr  buy at ath    since then i started to learn basic  but  it appear they are not sufficient at all  i need to get more knowledge   

Cheesy
yudi31

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:11:51 PM

capital is the most important thing in the trade, by infestation or other matters concerning trade
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

increasing your crypto network, like in crypto twitter and some free crypto trading telegrams, this will enable you to learn from more savvy traders and also about external factors that arent affected by technical analysis or financial analysis. for instance some regulatory news, upcoming forks, platform rollouts etc. those dictate market movement heavily, how to take advantage of extreme volatility is also a very important lesson. and this mostly you learn by observing market movement over a certain period of time. and of course the ability to adapt will come in handy, as things evolve rapidly
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

capital is the most important thing in the trade, by infestation or other matters concerning trade

Huh

Capital? You mean, how much money does he have? Anyway.. it is ten times more better to start trading with a little amount of money, so he can not lose too much if there is a mistake in there.

I don't know.. the first time that i was trading, i was doing it with less than one hundred dollars on my account.

Hello
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: