Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Bounty Manager? Management Service available [Portfolio added]  (Read 233 times)
qqwx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 465
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:57:08 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 06:59:10 AM by qqwx

Post update  Cheesy

I created a portfolio thread.
If anyone interested to hire me as a bounty manager, then please PM me on Bitcointalk or
Telegram: @qqwx11

My portfolio Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3242533.msg33769277#msg33769277

I want to be a good/ideal bounty Manager.
Thank you very much.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3862

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

1. Be active
2. Earn your trust
3. Learn how to speak better english

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

If I want to bounty manager, how can I do?

Some Questions,

1. Does the manager design ANN?
2. Does the signature code make the manager?

Expert member/manager Please put your suggestion.
Thank you

As the other guy said, you need to earn your trust here on the forum by doing trades regularly on the market place section. you need to also level up your account to a much higher ranked in order to become more trusted because older member with higher ranks tends to gain more trust easily.

it still depends. some managers are all around,  which means they can also do other things aside from managing the campaign.

P.s im not a manager but those stuffs that i mentioned above are few of the traits that manager do.
Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

Your posts  can attract manager or project owner, as simple as that, by reading your post someone could determine that, 'ah, this person is suitable to deal with people who complains a lot', 'oh, this person is knowledgeable about product trading", "this person is annoying but he is really good on handling updates' ' as you know some bounty manager did not apply for their work but some people notice them and invite with their group.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

I see you have already reposted this post in a different thread mate. I do not know why you have not locked this thread when making alt thread for this instance. If there is answer you already got in both the thread or anyone also you may lock it.

If you want to be manager please create a designed thread here in the services section and share the project you are already in there mate.
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

Be professional and don't just do it for the sake of your salary/profit but do it to help the project that you are hired so be responsible.

You can look on how they are making it by visiting different types of threads. Don't try to imitate one, learn to be unique and set your own design.

There are some managers that are also signature designers but others are hiring their own signature designer for the sig code of that campaign/bounty.

If you want to be a good/ideal manager you must follow those examples that are trustworthy and doing their job pretty well.

cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

Some Questions,

Thank you

you need campaign manager or only need signature code design and announcement thread design
because campaign manager and design is different

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

Some Questions,

Thank you

1. I saw some BM that are posting the english announcement in behalf of the company so its a yes.
2. It depends on you if you want to design your own signature code or avail some services from outside source.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

1) You could start by checking in and participating in your own thread.  Cheesy
2) What is your native lang?
3) Do you have any online skills? (forum staff, accuracy, attention to detail, etc)

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

Observe first the trusted bounty managers in this forum. There are only quite a few of them so you should be able to check what they are doing and what qualities they have in a consistent amount of time. Spend more time in this forum by reading all kinds of threads. This may sound very tedious but that will provide you better learning experience on what's good and bad regarding forum posts and topics. Don't be afraid and ask for constructive criticisms.

Honestly, you really need a lot of things before becoming an efficient Bounty Manager. But the things that I said above should help you in starting your journey here.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

Some Questions,

Expert member/manager, Please put your suggestion.
Thank you

In order to become bounty manager at least, you need to explore the talent you have because many member in this forum are well experienced in managing the campaign very easily. Managing bounty is one of the biggest risk because lot question will be raised to answer them and you need to have enough patience to face those.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:09:44 AM

Some Questions,

Thank you

It seems the question is very determined and the purpose is there! In my own opinion handling the bounty Campaign must have a passion in it you just need to control your temper along because theres a lot of issues needs to be tackle with patience we all know that lots of Bounty participant are not following even a simple rule/s BountyManager must handled it with patience in order execute positively dont nagg either its a negative approach so avoid it will ruin you day. all do that theres some Bounty Managers today that so arrogant you can write here in the forum some of your experiences to send a strong message to that arrogant and unjust BM.

Theres a lot of Approachable BM's in this forum, Many too mentioned just Keep up the goodwork and stay humble and Kind to bounty Hunters because without Bounty Hunters you are no job to filled with*
qqwx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

I see you have already reposted this post in a different thread mate. I do not know why you have not locked this thread when making alt thread for this instance. If there is answer you already got in both the thread or anyone also you may lock it.

If you want to be manager please create a designed thread here in the services section and share the project you are already in there mate.

I locked the other thread.
Thank you for your suggesstion. I also do it.

Observe first the trusted bounty managers in this forum. There are only quite a few of them so you should be able to check what they are doing and what qualities they have in a consistent amount of time. Spend more time in this forum by reading all kinds of threads. This may sound very tedious but that will provide you better learning experience on what's good and bad regarding forum posts and topics. Don't be afraid and ask for constructive criticisms.

Honestly, you really need a lot of things before becoming an efficient Bounty Manager. But the things that I said above should help you in starting your journey here.

Also thank you.
Your suggesstion is nice. I will follow this.

sandraonas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

Smiley That is a good goal,i want to be too,I think however one has be really active and most have contributed meaningfully to the growth of this community plus must have excellent social media skills and network.Good luck with you endeavour,I am still a beginer and will devote my time to learning first of all.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Smiley That is a good goal,i want to be too,I think however one has be really active and most have contributed meaningfully to the growth of this community plus must have excellent social media skills and network.Good luck with you endeavour,I am still a beginer and will devote my time to learning first of all.
I think a successful manager for companies can only be the one who has a team that knows what she does. The team must be versatile, from designers to marketing experts
Vananhkutelacloi52

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

Wish you success man. As long as you have enthusiasm, you can become a good manager. Good luck to you.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

You should be active, managing a bounty is so hard. Well you must only checked always the spreadsheet for new participants,count thier post, retweets.  But first you need to earn thier trust.
qqwx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:15:34 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 08:26:47 PM by qqwx

You should be active, managing a bounty is so hard. Well you must only checked always the spreadsheet for new participants,count thier post, retweets.  But first you need to earn thier trust.

Yes, I am active. I will try my best.
I promise to work fullfill and I am very sensitive of my work.

Thank you pray for me.

Wish you success man. As long as you have enthusiasm, you can become a good manager. Good luck to you.

Thanks for wish. I think I can do manage & and I will be more active.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: