Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to Invest in Bitcoin !!!  (Read 862 times)
CoinFoxs (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

Bitcoin has it's lowest price of all time, this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin market is down and in the end of 2018 bitcoin will touch 20k$ above again....!!
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

The lowest price of all time?? That's simply not true. I am of the belief the price is low right now and think we'll recover before year end, probably not to the previous ATH however.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

The price of bitcoin now is 7108$ then is not the lowest price of all time because before 3 years her price is less than 1000$ so for that reason now is not the opportunity to invest in bitcoin because her price is high now  
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

There is no doubt that bitcoin will touch 20000 dollars again, but if i was you, i would stop to give financial advices.. There is absolutely no way to predict the future, and everyone is free to manage their own money.
Said that, i also think that this is a great opportunity for long term holders!

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

Bitcoin has it's lowest price of all time, this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin market is down and in the end of 2018 bitcoin will touch 20k$ above again....!!
Absolutely I have no fixed date to when bitcoin price cross 20k.but I also believed them bitcoin price will get up and touch 20k.great your opinion is the real thinks this is the right time to bitcoin buying and keep them holding. Now bitcoin price everyday low.so don't forget this time. It's the good opportunity to bitcoin buying for the lower price.

tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

I bought into bitcoin in January 2017 at $800. Saw it hit almost $20000, Holding some and have exchanged rest for other currencies. This could be close to bottom of this bear market.
sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

yes, now is the right time to invest, but I agree with your saying that the lowest bitcoin of all time,
bitcoin will recover over the years, at that time many people are happy with terseyem
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

bitcoin lowest price of all time I don't think so, in february 6 bitcoin touch $6000 so this is the lowest price, but yeah this is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold for long, I believe it will touch again at $20,000.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

Lowest price of all time? Are you kidding me. You mean lowest price of this year. Yes it is nice price to buy right now but I expect the price to go even lower than this, as the market correction isn't completed yet and I expect at least one flash crash before we see any recovery in prices.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Although bitcoin at the end of the year will not reach 20k, but if we buy now and sell it at the end of the year, we will still get a sweet advantage.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

$7000 level is indeed a good price to buy bitcoin. I am glad to be able to buy some bitcoin with my spare cash at this price. We never know whether the price will stay at this low level.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

I think it's the good time to buy. Btc is not going to drop less than 6k mark. So good time to invest and wait for 6 month.
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

The high bitcoin exchange rate can make people who see it tempted and countless times to start investing.

Many people began to be tempted to invest into bitcoin because the benefits obtained can be many times over. In some places, such as Bali, bitcoin has been used as a means of payment at cafes, restaurants, hotels, and travel agencies.

Your chances of earning big profits from purchasing bitcoin just like your chance to win money from the lottery. The level of success is difficult to gauge.

If you really want to try bitcoin investing, according to Grealish, you must first prepare mentally. Set the mindset like an angle investor who sincerely pours money into new stubs.

Although bitcoin prices are hard to predict, people who believe bitcoin assume that the digital currency will be used by many people in the future. Either when it happened. Bitcoin is a new issue because it is driven by speculation.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

I agree that correction is proving beneficial for the Bitcoin in terms of growth in the user base, it will not only stabilize the price but also will help Bitcoin to grow in the long run. At this point we are in the last phase of the correction process and I am expecting sustainable growth for the rest of the year and I believe that we will see a fresh all-time high level in this year itself so there is nothing to worry about it, in fact, this is an opportunity for those who are willing to enter for the long term. It would be very safe to say that discount sale is going on for Bitcoin.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

This not lowest price all the time, maybe you just see bitcoin when the price around $20K.
Please look at behind! look at the history of bitcoin, you will see the struggle of bitcoin to be like at this time, so if you say this lowest price all of the time that's wrong!
And talking about right time to buy bitcoin, I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold it, but we don't know how it later, we can't predict the future!
This back to yourself, because invest in bitcoin is risky if we don't have enough knowledge about investment in bitcoin. So this is requirement for who want to start invest in bitcoin.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

When there is blood on the streets then you should always buy as many coins as you can afford to buy and expand your portfolio and get the best deals and prices on everything because with a market this low, then we know that the next bull market will be epic and surpass the ATH. This is the best buy opportunity with prices being so low.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

There is no doubt that bitcoin will touch 20000 dollars again, but if i was you, i would stop to give financial advices.. There is absolutely no way to predict the future, and everyone is free to manage their own money.
Said that, i also think that this is a great opportunity for long term holders!
Yes i believe so. For those who are planning to buy bitcoin now is the best time while the price is a bit low because in the coming weeks im positive that it will start to rise up again. For those who are into this investment just wait and hold still because come early May i believe it will rise.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3583

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

According to bitstamp  and https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd the actual price wasn't the lowest of the year.
Because on Feb 6th 2018 the price touched 5920 $! The rest of your prediction is pretty right, and it's just a matter of time.
Anyone remember first months of 2014? Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

Bitcoin in terms of growth in the user base, it will not only stabilize the price but also will help bitcoin to grow in the long run at this point we are in the last phase of the correction process and I am expecting sustainable growth for the rest of the year and I believe that we will see a fresh all-time high level in this year itself so there is nothing to worry about it, in fact, this is an opportunity for those who are willing to enter for the long term. It would be very safe to say that discount sale is going on for bitcoin...
Angletim

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

We all know that in the past few days, the price of the currency fell a lot, no one knows whether the currency will fall again, we can't predict the currency price in the future, so we need to make a choice, if you think the price of the currency will continue to fall, so you can choose to wait. If you think bitcoin is about to hit bottom, it's a good time to invest.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: