Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to Invest in Bitcoin !!!  (Read 862 times)
Haoque89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

You want to invest in bitcoin you are looking for investment opportunities and want to invest in you should invest in bitcoin or altcoin today so that you can get many opportunities to invest
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:13:42 AM

now is an excellent opportunity to store as much bitcoin as possible. certainly should invest in the long term. but that need to be remembered not once invest in bitcoin using loan capital from Bank
This is just common sense but I have seen people in the forum do exactly that and the worst part is that they did it and bought bitcoin at the top of the bubble so now they are desperate and do not know what to do, if they sell they will need to pay a huge debt but if they hold thinking they are going to recover the money the interest rates are going to be unplayable in a few years, so people please only invest what you can afford to lose.
Like a professor of mine always say back then, we just keep saying common sense, but sense indeed is not actually common because very few have it. It perturbs me that we get to see people who do the same things over and over again and they simply will be expecting a different result.

The buy at the peak and sell at the bottom and they keep complaining to everyone, and how about they just stopped complaining and do the opposite? Well, like I said, sense is not indeed common.
That is something I say a lot, it is interesting how something that should be common sense somehow seems to be outside of the grasp of the majority, as an example how many people are investing in cryptocurrencies without even knowing what that means or how it works? I suppose that many are making that mistake and then when the price crashes they do not understand why that is happening and they sell as well following the herd not realizing that following the herd is the perfect way to get slaughtered.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

If we see the price dump or decreased it is good opportunity to buy bitcoin. But it depends to you because sometimes the price will decrease more like when this topic started they decrease more so if you bought bitcoin on that day you lose some of your money but better to make sure that is extra money only.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

The fact Bitcoin is trending lower does not mean is time to buy more. It might be a time to sell more as a professional trader in order to make use of the bearish opportunities.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

When opportunity knocks on you catch the price to invest. Make sure invest on what we can afford only. In bitcoin we do not know yet if the price may dipper since it is volatile. But once it is lower rate invest on what we can.
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:21:05 AM

Bitcoin is already so strong that there are no competitors for it. Bitcoin is currently at the highest peak of cryptocurrency and this is certainly good. Although bitcoin has no competitors, I think other coins will follow the bitcoin trail but not to compete. Rather it brings the name crypto for the better. That's my opinion.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

now is an excellent opportunity to store as much bitcoin as possible. certainly should invest in the long term. but that need to be remembered not once invest in bitcoin using loan capital from Bank
This is just common sense but I have seen people in the forum do exactly that and the worst part is that they did it and bought bitcoin at the top of the bubble so now they are desperate and do not know what to do, if they sell they will need to pay a huge debt but if they hold thinking they are going to recover the money the interest rates are going to be unplayable in a few years, so people please only invest what you can afford to lose.
Yeah it is the best opportunity to invest in bitcoin. If you have money, patience and courage to suffer this bearish situation, then don’t waste your time and go ahead to buy some bitcoin today. Don’t lose this opportunity because the price is growing more and more and you will make handsome profit if you invest in bitcoin today. Don’t be panic about volatility.
Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

Bitcoin has it's lowest price of all time, this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin market is down and in the end of 2018 bitcoin will touch 20k$ above again....!!

It's probably true that this time is a great opportunity to have more bitcoins while its price is still in its lowest, especially to those beginners out there who really wants to invest in a lower cost. But still remember, it's just a prediction of one of the member of this forum without any assurance that this will gonna happen before this year end. Don't put all your funds on this kind of investment, because no one can assure you what's really happen in the future, just invest an amount that you can afford to lose, to avoid of repentance later.
The price is not low too much but it is right that this is great opportunity to buy some bitcoin today. You may never find this chance in the future. In this time I think crypto investment is the most profitable sector in the world because the profit ratio in high than any other business in the world. Buy you will have to wait for long time because crypto investment is not for short time.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

yes you are right this is a very good opportunity to invest and buy as much bitcoin as you can lest you miss this golden opportunity. lest you buy bitcoins when bitcoin prices are too expensive.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

Bitcoin is already so strong that there are no competitors for it. Bitcoin is currently at the highest peak of cryptocurrency and this is certainly good. Although bitcoin has no competitors, I think other coins will follow the bitcoin trail but not to compete. Rather it brings the name crypto for the better. That's my opinion.
So many coins are competing with bitcoin but this time bitcoin has making a move to increase the price. I can say this is our best buy this time to invest in bitcoin. Once bitcoin will totally increasing other coins will follow so others should buy or invest in btc.
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

Bitcoin has it's lowest price of all time, this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin market is down and in the end of 2018 bitcoin will touch 20k$ above again....!!

lol, lower piece is under 1 USD,
and everyone wish end of 2018 btc reach 20k$
not bad

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

Yes,no competitors for bitcoin until now,and most of the crypto currencies were just following the path of bitcoin in terms of prices.So it is good to invest on other coins as well who can't afford to buy bitcoins maybe in future the price of cheap coins also will go to moon like bitcoin did.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

cant agree anymore with your opinion that bitcoin reach its all time low price and will reach $20 k in the end of 2018. yes i know, everything can be happened in cryptocurrency, but some peoples might asked what is the factors for bitcoin to reach thet price in the end of 2018? i invite you to think logically, based on your research or analyze from the trends or technological development in the near future.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

not bad
I think it does not matter if somebody speculates so. and only positive thinking needs to be done so that we will be more confident with what will happen to the future bitcoind.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

It has been posted many times if its the right time invest in bitcoin.

Nevertheless, it has been always a good time to invest in bitcoin if you are willing to spend your money for bitcoin. This is the problem of the new investors, they seem to feel sorry of buying bitcoin and before that they'll ask just to make sure. And after getting some answers still they are doubting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

not bad
That is one low piece we both know is impossible! However, low or not, the opportunity to invest is always going to be there. Now, that the market has been showing some great strength and for a fact that no matter how low, it will eventually recover and hit new ATHs in the near future, then it is always a good opportunity for anyone who is smart.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

It's hard to convince him. All do predictions. I have to buy and collect my coins. And I'm waiting for December 2018. I'm sure it will reach over $ 20,000
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

Yes true ,the market is really in downtrend but inspite of panic or being worried just take it as an opportunity to buy, no one can tell that it would touches to 20k before the end of 2018 but just be optimistic, now is the perfect time to invest.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:26:26 AM

Bitcoin is slowly increasing today. The best time to buy for this year’s price is at $6-7K price. However, it is a must that investors must know what is Bitcoin and how everything is done before deciding to invest. I have observed that some people go with the trend. We don’t want to missed the new opportunities. Bitcoin is indeed a great opportunity for earning. But knowing what you will be investing is important so that it will not turn into tragedy.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:32:51 AM

now is the chance that there is before regret to see the BTC to 20k $ again, do not let this good opportunity just disappear and you do not invest like last year  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: