Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to Invest in Bitcoin !!!  (Read 862 times)
chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

Always buying bitcoin is a good opportunity but  for long term because the price is going down every day but i'm sure it  will reach again the 20000 $ .
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

Always buying bitcoin is a good opportunity but  for long term because the price is going down every day but i'm sure it  will reach again the 20000 $ .

There is a huge chance for the price of bitcoins to go back at $20k dollars because there are more people today that has been legalized to invest on cryptocurrency so there will be higher market cap in december.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

Prices are still falling low and it is still an opportunity to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin investment in the long term can be a good strategy, because in the long run bitcoin can definitely increase high.
Your appreciation of the circumstances of the market is correct, but not as many people as they should thinks like that, many are here just because they want fast profits and they entered the market last year with those thoughts in their mind and now they are realizing the huge mistake they made, the strategy that you are suggesting will make us money but only to those that are willing to hold for the long term and that know exactly why we are here.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:42:54 AM

Invest bitcoin certainly has a good chance, I always believe that bitcoin is still popular and will continue to increase the number of users so that prices also skyrocket, invest now so we will get a big profit someday.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

There is a huge chance for the price of bitcoins to go back at $20k dollars because there are more people today that has been legalized to invest on cryptocurrency so there will be higher market cap in december.

Well i don't doubt a run to a new all time high, it's just that it may come at a time that's longer than most people expect. Look long term and any time now is a good opportunity for the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:54:17 PM

This is the great opportunity to invest in bitcoin right now. Because the value of bitcoin is very low now. Just invest and hold the bitcoin for long time surely the price will have tremendous growth by the end of this year. But we need a patience to hold and not to get panic when the price down. Then only the profit will be more in future. The price struggles to increase now little by little it will increase. For that it will take some time to reach high level.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:46:48 PM

Well i don't doubt a run to a new all time high, it's just that it may come at a time that's longer than most people expect. Look long term and any time now is a good opportunity for the future.

It will come when most people no longer have patience. The market is very harsh, I think the opportunity to invest is always available but how long are we patient? That is the difference between success and failure.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

This is the great opportunity to invest in bitcoin right now. Because the value of bitcoin is very low now. Just invest and hold the bitcoin for long time surely the price will have tremendous growth by the end of this year. But we need a patience to hold and not to get panic when the price down. Then only the profit will be more in future. The price struggles to increase now little by little it will increase. For that it will take some time to reach high level.

Yes i do believe in the same as well, people who wants to join the cryptocurrency industry should be starting to invest today since the prices is still low.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

Yes, the price of bitcoin is still low and if you have money, it can be a time to buy. Buy bitcoin at a low price and when the price goes up you can sell it for a high price, it can be the best way to make a profit.
Yes that is right that currently it is the best opportunity to invest money in bitcoin, because bitcoin price is again trading below 8000$,  think that we should not waste current opportunity and should take benefit from it.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

I think bitcoin is a good and profitable prospect for the future, I'm optimistic that the future of bitcoin can improve like last year so that when you buy cheap prices we get big profits someday.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

the opportunity to invest in bitcoin you should be able to take advantage of when the conditions of bitcoin prices fall, don't let you buy bitcoin when prices are high.
nymph116

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

I am very curious why are you so sure that the price of Bitcoin will exceed 20,000 US dollars at the end of this year? Although I also think it is a good time to buy Bitcoin, but i am not affirm that the price of Bitcoin will reach a new high by the end of 2018.
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

the opportunity to invest in bitcoin you should be able to take advantage of when the conditions of bitcoin prices fall, don't let you buy bitcoin when prices are high.
Know where your condition is. Then invest based on your financial reality. If less capital can buy it when it is cheap, this is considered as the most efficient way of investing less capital. And when it's high, just sell.
teramit
Legendary

Activity: 1868
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

i assume you meant yearly low time, i dont think it have seen bottom for this year, it will possibly gonna see lower prices and also wont go to 20k again this year. You need to be realistic not emotional. Market volatility is decreasing so tops and bottoms are not gonna change to much but they will exist. i try to catch a band for this trends and buy -sell between them. Always keeping fiat for steep falls and i dont think that btc will see a big rise like in 2017 for years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: