Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHARITY COIN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN  (Read 408 times)
Psytax (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:33:25 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 04:51:24 PM by Psytax

CHARITY COIN
Charity coin is a decentralized system aimed at using the block chain technology to liberate the needy from the shackles of poverty, social inequalities and ecological disasters posit by man, society and the interactions between man and society. Charity coin is a decentralized coin built positively to touch lives and increase the capacity financial status especially the needy of the society globally regardless of your status. Charity coin aims to create a platform built on trust and reputation with the   Blockchain ecosystem. The token is created on wave blockchain technology with no ICO or PRE-ICO. The charity coin team already announced its first airdrop which is till on going, Details of the are airdrop is on its telegram community. @ t.me/chariycoins
Charity coin is trying to levarage wave blockchain technology to make the world a better place for every one.
Join it telegram: t.me/charitycoins

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

Charity coin bounty is simple. join its telegram community fill in the google doc to have 50-100charity coin at same time you need to be online for a daily giveaway fastest fingers. As the first 10 wave wallet address will be given 50-100 Charity coin within 24hours.

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN REQUIREMENTS

1.JOIN THE TELEGRAM COMMUNITY: t.me/charitycoins
2.JOIN THE TELEGRAM CHANNEL: t.me/charitycoinschannel
3. Like our FACEBOOK PAGE: fb.me/chycoin
4. FILL THE GOOGLE DOC PINNED TO THE TELEGRAM COMMUNITY.

YOUTUBERS AND BLOGGERS BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

Bounty hunters who wish to participate should simply write an interesting articles or post and simply send the link to the group attached to the link will be your wave wallets. Same with YOUTUBERS as the best articles and video recieve 500-1000 charitycoin. Note any link posted twice with same or different wave wallet address will be disqualified instant. Note the right to inpterprete our term and conditions is simple reserved to only charity coin team. More so all article most include our telegram community link: t.me/charitycoins and Facebook page link  @ fb.me/chycoin
 Further announcement will also be done as we have more members in the community.
Trading contest
Video contest
Refferal contest
Charity contest
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefgwwofNMOrLxzZA5k5jhQFpgzRbNuCH4Ax-m8dMHnOqTw1g/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.1392026239&entry.163224292&entry.1174234842&entry.2103380258
Blesslab1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

I love charity
I have just received a give away from the team
Thanks
Charity is the best
Strax0504

Activity: 392
Merit: 0