Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Need block erupter blade  (Read 1510 times)
tdlokesh (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:37:08 PM

Hello friends,

I would like to start mining the bitcoins. To start with , i need a block erupter blade and i am located in chennai. Can anyone suggest me where to buy and i dont have bitcons so i cant pay through it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
americandesi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:02:30 PM

Hello friends,

I would like to start mining the bitcoins. To start with , i need a block erupter blade and i am located in chennai. Can anyone suggest me where to buy and i dont have bitcons so i cant pay through it.

Have you made the calculations as to how much you will earn back.? If not goto http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/
I don't think you will ever be able to make ROI with a blade at this point in time unless you get it for few hundred rupees and you have free electricity.

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
tdlokesh (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:00:54 AM

Thanks for the information. In that case mining wont be profitable for the future? how about mining other coins like litecoin , primecoin and etc and then converting it into bitcoin ? Will that be profitable then?

Basically i am a Forex trading person and i want to invest my profits for the long time returns. Thats the reason i am trying into this. Could you suggest me some other mining which will be profitable for now and for long term.
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:08:31 AM

Thanks for the information. In that case mining wont be profitable for the future? how about mining other coins like litecoin , primecoin and etc and then converting it into bitcoin ? Will that be profitable then?

Basically i am a Forex trading person and i want to invest my profits for the long time returns. Thats the reason i am trying into this. Could you suggest me some other mining which will be profitable for now and for long term.

You can't mine Litecoin with a ASIC.

Better to buy some coins and store them away on a paper wallet!
Pinwheel

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:31:32 AM

why bitcoin mining is not profitable? It is still profitable for me. I can mine also other 256sha altctoins with blades. Just from CPU mining it is always been satirized how few idiots mining bitcoins. How stupids these people, and all together from all different angles. 

well .. if at the end some one made millions of dollars, he/she was/were not so stupid.

now with diff 390 mil I'm still making coins everyday and with current cost of btc 216 usd I would rather keep mining. Suppose I will sale all my equipment on current market rate. That does not make any sense for me as I can mine that amount in one month and still keep equipment.

If you are trader then mining is for you. mine some coins put it into trading and you will be happy.

Fight for survival, strong will survive and weak vanish.

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)
alexlandonflicksss

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:31:15 PM

I'm also from chennai, lokesh.. PM pannu machi/anna !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: