Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▰▰▰▰ [ANN][PRE-SALE] «Gascompressor coin» ● ● ● Gas blockchain-option  (Read 3167 times)
Weeko

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

It can be seen that the developers are determined. A clear business plan for 31 pages with all the details in the form of graphs and charts. Many large partners inspire confidence.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gonhunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

I am also going to participate in this project and in this sale. I find it interesting and necessary for me
lafvvo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

Unique mobile compressor units consists of 80% Russian components .  The remaining 20% where are they made?

80% is own production, 20% is isolation valve for the cooling system from India; automated control system is from South Korea and China!
These are very good indicators. Import substitution and jobs in the Russian Federation. Putin will thank you.
lafvvo

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:00:22 PM

It can be seen that the developers are determined. A clear business plan for 31 pages with all the details in the form of graphs and charts. Many large partners inspire confidence.
Drawing graphics and tables is not very difficult.
How do you understand how they reflect reality?
lafvvo

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

For investors, a good opportunity is to buy tokens at the stage of PRE-ICO at a price of $ 0.7, I think after entering the exchange, their price will soar 6-8 times at least
And how do you predict the change in prices for tokens when prices fall on oil and gas? Will the prices for tokens go down?
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

The presence of major partners, who are certainly investors, is the key to the success of the project. At least because they will provide the project with a financial pillow and will be able to support it in difficult times, unless of course there is a need.
gas-com.group

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

And how do you predict the change in prices for tokens when prices fall on oil and gas? Will the prices for tokens go down?

It is ok when prices on oil and gas change! Prices for any goods on the international market have their own volotility. And the cost of developing reserves, storing and transporting gas is stable and will only grow. In addition, the volumes of gas supplied to Europe grow by an average of 12.5% ​​every year!
It means that our project will always be in demand, and accordingly, the token price will grow!
lafvvo

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

It is ok when prices on oil and gas change! Prices for any goods on the international market have their own volotility. And the cost of developing reserves, storing and transporting gas is stable and will only grow. In addition, the volumes of gas supplied to Europe grow by an average of 12.5% ​​every year!
It means that our project will always be in demand, and accordingly, the token price will grow!

At least until someone has invented a new method of extracting gas from the pipeline.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

At least until someone has invented a new method of extracting gas from the pipeline.
Well, until the time when there are fundamentally new technologies (if any) will be very far away!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

Well, until the time when there are fundamentally new technologies (if any) will be very far away!
And there is precise information about which corporations are behind this project and what is the size of the investments of these same corporations in the project?
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

And there is precise information about which corporations are behind this project and what is the size of the investments of these same corporations in the project?

In a white paper, the Russian company Gazprom is listed. And regarding the size of investment, I think that no one will tell you, since this is a commercial secret. And by the way, bounty is simply gorgeous! Excellent conditions for participating in the promotion of such a mega-prospective project!
lafvvo

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

I'm interested in something else. What crypto-investment funds have already shown interest in the Gas blockchain-option project? That is, did they show interest?
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:51:01 AM

As for investment funds, I can not say anything, but according to the information provided by the developers - behind the project is the Russian gas industry, which in itself is more powerful than many investment funds!
lafvvo

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

How many mobile compressor units are currently in operation? What is the operating time and under what loads?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

Are you a professional in this field? For example, I became interested in the project, but honestly I do not understand the extraction of gas and oil. And for example, if you have an admin now write that 200 installations that 5400 - for me it will sound about the same. It's great that in the topic there are people who really understand what is at stake.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:55:50 AM

In a white paper, the Russian company Gazprom is listed. And regarding the size of investment, I think that no one will tell you, since this is a commercial secret. And by the way, bounty is simply gorgeous! Excellent conditions for participating in the promotion of such a mega-prospective project!
GazProm is a very serious company. On the one hand it is very cool that it is declared as an investor, and on the other hand it is a very powerful corporation and in case of project success, we can simply be thrown out of the project as small investors.
lafvvo

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

GazProm is a very serious company. On the one hand it is very cool that it is declared as an investor, and on the other hand it is a very powerful corporation and in case of project success, we can simply be thrown out of the project as small investors.
I'll re-read the white paper one more time.
I forgot where it says that Gazprom is an investor.
lafvvo

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

Are you a professional in this field? For example, I became interested in the project, but honestly I do not understand the extraction of gas and oil. And for example, if you have an admin now write that 200 installations that 5400 - for me it will sound about the same. It's great that in the topic there are people who really understand what is at stake.
It's not a big problem that you do not understand the subject of gas production.
Maybe you are an expert on the ecology of the planet?
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

We are mostly investors here. In addition, most investors are amateurs.
M1ster.tw1ster

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

I studied the project slightly, I liked it, in the future it should be interesting, we will follow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: