Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:57:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▰▰▰▰ [ANN][PRE-SALE] «Gascompressor coin» ● ● ● Gas blockchain-option  (Read 3172 times)
m.kojevn1kova

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

I've been pleased with my project, I've made investments and are looking forward to its further development
M1ster.tw1ster

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

I've been pleased with my project, I've made investments and are looking forward to its further development
I also invested money, I really hope for its further development, the project really likes
Departament11

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

I also invested money, I really hope for its further development, the project really likes
Much depends on the team itself, how much they apply forces to the project and so on, it will all be seen in the future
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

I look here all actively moves forward, it is very pleased me that the team is working
Power22

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

I look here all actively moves forward, it is very pleased me that the team is working
I've invested my money in the hope that in future the project will be successful in the market
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

I've invested my money in the hope that in future the project will be successful in the market
I do not doubt that in a while everyone will use the application from the company and pay crypto currency
k.vetrovskaya11

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:59:56 PM

I do not doubt that in a while everyone will use the application from the company and pay crypto currency
My young man understands well in such companies, that's why we stopped here.
vas1liy.pupk1n

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

I fully agree with you girl, now there are not enough worthy projects and in general there is a presale, you can normally buy tokens
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

I fully agree with you girl, now there are not enough worthy projects and in general there is a presale, you can normally buy tokens
I myself bought tokens, well, you can say almost all the money, while there is a presale, you can buy them at an adequate price)
k.vetrovskaya11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

I myself bought tokens, well, you can say almost all the money, while there is a presale, you can buy them at an adequate price)
A very big role here is played for investors by the team's photo on the main page, this is a big plus
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:51:17 PM

If it's not a secret, are there people who have followed him from the very beginning of the project?
m.sknar11

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:54:24 PM

A cool project, a well written business plan, it's easy and affordable I still managed to get on the PRE-SALE Cool
k.vetrovskaya11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:03:40 PM

A cool project, a well written business plan, it's easy and affordable I still managed to get on the PRE-SALE Cool
You are very timely, you can buy tokens now, so I recommend buying yourself Wink
vas1liy.pupk1n

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

You are very timely, you can buy tokens now, so I recommend buying yourself Wink
My greetings in our ranks the young wanderer, successes to you in purchase of tokens Grin
m.sknar11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

My greetings in our ranks the young wanderer, successes to you in purchase of tokens Grin
I understand that the project is good, I'll buy myself a token tomorrow, I liked the project
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

The big advantage of this project is existing of real business which is a part of global economy sector. It's a well-known fact that huge investments are accumulated in this sector and this industry will exist for a very long time.
m.sknar11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

The big advantage of this project is existing of real business which is a part of global economy sector. It's a well-known fact that huge investments are accumulated in this sector and this industry will exist for a very long time.
Yes, real business is very good for many people, who here holds up their money, anointment for a real life - cool
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

I myself put my priority on it, then to connect the real business with this project, why not?
vas1liy.pupk1n

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

I myself put my priority on it, then to connect the real business with this project, why not?
It's a good idea to realize yourself both in the project and in the real business
m1xmee

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:54:30 PM

It's a good idea to realize yourself both in the project and in the real business
I'm waiting for the application most of all, it will make it easier to refuel the car, there is no money in real life, that is, at the exchange of crypto currency Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: