Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▰▰▰▰ [ANN][PRE-SALE] «Gascompressor coin» ● ● ● Gas blockchain-option  (Read 3167 times)
m.sknar11

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

The big advantage of this project is existing of real business which is a part of global economy sector. It's a well-known fact that huge investments are accumulated in this sector and this industry will exist for a very long time.
I myself put my priority on it, then to connect the real business with this project, why not?
It's a good idea to realize yourself both in the project and in the real business
I'm waiting for the application most of all, it will make it easier to refuel the car, there is no money in real life, that is, at the exchange of crypto currency Smiley
I think in a couple of three months we will see applications, there is nothing to worry about
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m1xmee

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

The big advantage of this project is existing of real business which is a part of global economy sector. It's a well-known fact that huge investments are accumulated in this sector and this industry will exist for a very long time.
I myself put my priority on it, then to connect the real business with this project, why not?
It's a good idea to realize yourself both in the project and in the real business
I'm waiting for the application most of all, it will make it easier to refuel the car, there is no money in real life, that is, at the exchange of crypto currency Smiley
I think in a couple of three months we will see applications, there is nothing to worry about
Who knows, maybe faster, I think it depends on how much money the company will collect
m.sknar11

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

Who knows, maybe faster, I think it depends on how much money the company will collect
I look at the topic very active, it makes me very happy, and then half I looked there were just no people
Departament11

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

I look at the topic very active, it makes me very happy, and then half I looked there were just no people
And here a certain number of people gathered who are actively participating in the life of the project, I think this is also a small achievement
valerij.vetrov

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

And here a certain number of people gathered who are actively participating in the life of the project, I think this is also a small achievement
Well, it can even be called a circle of communication in this branch, I think quite good
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

Sorry guys. But this project looks like project without future.

How do you want to contact with gas companies to promote your product? Do you have interest from gas companies? I think that no, unfortunately.

Also you need to involve people from crypto industry.

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

The name gascompressor sounds weird. Is it related to the actual idea behind the coin and what can the coin be used for?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
MarieAshley

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

Is there any way for contributing to get free tokens ?
rob33

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

I place great hopes on the project.
The amount of money that circulates in this flow is huge.
byteberry

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

Good afternoon! Is the Russian, almost monopolistic gas production company going for an ICO? Well, let's see what it will end up with. Good luck for now!

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
Dogy mandagy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

Project has all the opportunities to become my best investment in this year.
Hope all the releases will be in time, without no delays.

would be nice if there is much support for this project.
because of the purpose of the concept was already looking good.
and on time release is everyone's wish.

BITSONG
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
■∎▪▪▪▪▪   TELEGRAM   ▪▪▪▪▪∎■
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:49:47 PM

Yes, really. Now not many projects open such opportunities to people. it will especially be interesting for those who have recently started to deal with the crypto-currency area, leaving their earnings in real life.

Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

the idea of a very interesting project, I think this is a long term project can be seen from the roadmap of the project, I also see the coin presale program already running, how hardcap from ICO, and when started
picadllo68

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:15:51 AM

What is the bounty plan of this great project??
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:58:56 AM

join the question
gas-com.group

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:04:20 AM

gas-com.group

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:13:50 AM

Our company is cooperating with Gazprom already. The 25 years contract has been signed.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:26:07 AM

Ahh, so this is based in Estonia. I though this project is basing in Russia because their government is kind of strict on crypto currencies.

Anybody from Estonia verifies their shown partners in their site and posted here in ANN too?
gas-com.group

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

Ahh, so this is based in Estonia. I though this project is basing in Russia because their government is kind of strict on crypto currencies.

Anybody from Estonia verifies their shown partners in their site and posted here in ANN too?

We have an offshore company in Estonia for the taxation optimization of the ICO raised funds.
The Estonian company invests all the raised funds into the Russian company under a loan agreement after the ICO is completed.

Since there is no ICO legislation in Russia yet, raising funds directly to the Russian company involves problems with the tax authorities.
In this case we need a personal presence of each investor for signing a paper contract, that is certainly unacceptable.

The Russian company is 18 years old and it cooperates with a few distinguished companies, including Gazprom.
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

The team offers profitable and uncomplicated conditions for project participants. so I think it's worth joining to the bounty campaign of this project to get your reward. I think the participants will get a decent amount of tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: