Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:28:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top picks for the year 2018?  (Read 113 times)
Naitik (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

There are too many ICO is running at the moment. This is very difficult to pick one and drop all.
The biggest problem is that you don't own everyone.
So taking the a serious research I have come up with 3 top coins that i will buy and suggest you to if you wanna buy it.

1- CyberMiles- It is a very good coin. It has the specific feature that you ain't find in the Ethereum.
It is super fast coin with 10 seconds and almost 100 times faster than Ethereum. It's ICO is over but you can buy it from different big exchanges at 0.1$ per coin. Expected price in 2019 is 1$ - 10$ and more high.

2-Pecun- This coin is the eye catcher right now. The NASDAQ is featuring this coin coverage. Not only NASDAQ, CNBC, FOX business is just behind this.
It is the first asset backed crypto fully backed with 100 % Gold. Rated very high averaging 4.5+ at different ICO reviewing platform. Big companies like trade.io is joining it too. ICO is going on right now. Be a part @ pecun.io

And last not the least

3-Merculet- This is a very good ICO running at the moment. It is the different from other. After hearing its praise from everywhere. I took a closer look to it. it is going smoothly right now. I think that it will be huge hit in the near future.

As i do research everyday, I will come up with more coins.
If you have any suggestion just reply.

Thanks!

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:10:12 PM

There are so many good picks for 2018 .But for me top 5 are BBN , INT , UTK , QSP and MAN
I always look at low cap coins where you can get most profit .I feel only 1000$ and you can quit work at the end of year
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

CyberMiles is a good project.
But I wouldn't include Pecun even in My Top 100 for 2018.

My picks are PRL, HPB and DRGN.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

Zilliqa and OriginTrail are my picks for 2018, they both have immense potential and I've been following these projects for a long time.

Among the more established coins, I believe EOS, NEO and ADA are heavily undervalued, and could easily see some substantial gains in the future, probably in the later half of 2018, or early 2019 however once all the negative hysteria is swept away by time.
sofiasalmon

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

Abyss, dfinity ,GoNetwork, photochain they are the hot ICO s at the moment because they hay good project, strong team, clear vision, there white paper gives you clear idea about there project
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

That’s a good research you have done there. I don’t know all that you took into consideration before coming up with that list but it’s good. I would like to suggest that you look into Coinseed. Per my personal analysis, coinseed is going to do great. I joined their signature campaign because their project looks very promising. I think it has the potential to be in your list.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

That’s a good research you have done there. I don’t know all that you took into consideration before coming up with that list but it’s good. I would like to suggest that you look into Coinseed. Per my personal analysis, coinseed is going to do great. I joined their signature campaign because their project looks very promising. I think it has the potential to be in your list.
I also thank the OP for the list that he made for the available coins that you can participate in if caution is used. It doesn't mean that people should promote scams inside this thread...

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

Out of the picks you mentioned cybermiles seems to be a promising one i will be looking more into it.
My top 3 coins for the year 2018 would  be
1.ICX
2.WAN
3.AION

All of them are massive projects also the trio has partnershio for the interoperability. They have been doing well aince Ico and will be doing well the rest of the year too as the development progresses of each project.
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

My top pick for the year is Vechain.
The team has 80-ppl full-time (the largest blockchain team in its kind, according to CEO Sunny Lu), smart and appealing CEO, shining branding, good communication and marketing(in english), rich 2B experience, better-than-neo PoS system and reward rules, and most important, the most legit partnerships so far in the blockchain industry.
sureblinks

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

i think what you itemized only the 1 and 3 will do well.
AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

There are too many ICO is running at the moment. This is very difficult to pick one and drop all.
The biggest problem is that you don't own everyone.
So taking the a serious research I have come up with 3 top coins that i will buy and suggest you to if you wanna buy it.

1- CyberMiles- It is a very good coin. It has the specific feature that you ain't find in the Ethereum.
It is super fast coin with 10 seconds and almost 100 times faster than Ethereum. It's ICO is over but you can buy it from different big exchanges at 0.1$ per coin. Expected price in 2019 is 1$ - 10$ and more high.

2-Pecun- This coin is the eye catcher right now. The NASDAQ is featuring this coin coverage. Not only NASDAQ, CNBC, FOX business is just behind this.
It is the first asset backed crypto fully backed with 100 % Gold. Rated very high averaging 4.5+ at different ICO reviewing platform. Big companies like trade.io is joining it too. ICO is going on right now. Be a part @ pecun.io

And last not the least

3-Merculet- This is a very good ICO running at the moment. It is the different from other. After hearing its praise from everywhere. I took a closer look to it. it is going smoothly right now. I think that it will be huge hit in the near future.

As i do research everyday, I will come up with more coins.
If you have any suggestion just reply.

Thanks!

Of these coins, I only like CyberMiles. The rest did not see anything remarkable. In my top three, I would put in the first place QASH, the second SmartHoldem, the third Wanchain. CyberMiles would put on 5-10 place.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: