Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to 3000$?  (Read 576 times)
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Some people are talking that Bitcoin will be 3000$. What is your opinion? When will recover all this falling? Is this the END?

Yes there are possibilities that Bitcoin price could reach or fall around $3000 but the thing I can't accept you said this is the end? How come the Bitcoin will end because of price became so much lower? Bitcoin price last year was less than $1000. You will see much worse happenings other than this and I suggest if you can't take it better to leave crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

Some people are talking that Bitcoin will be 3000$. What is your opinion? When will recover all this falling? Is this the END?
You must be new here but I am in crypto for quite a long time already, I have seen such scenarios 100 times at least and none such crucial scenario ever took place, even if we touch $3k won't we still be in positive trend if we zoom a bit out?

Game of Links

cyber~license©
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

It may well be that Bitcoin's price will go below $ 3000 if in the next couple of months there will not be positive news for the growth of the crypto-currency market. I think that the current stagnation will last a very long time, we need to be patient, divert yourself from the topic of crypto currency for a while and look for alternative sources of income
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

I think that's not possible, the $ 6000 price is the lowest. Now we see that the price is touching $ 6000. I believe bitcoin will be rebound and rise. https://coinmarketcap.com/

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

the end?!! LOL
people love making these guesses. they do it when price is going up, they also do it when price is going down. sometimes some of them come true an sometimes they don't.
the important thing is not to pay attention to random guesses on the internet that you read.

--looking for signature--
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

There were crashes of 90% in the past. A crash of 90% from 20k is a price around 2k. So yes, we will reach 3k and I think it will be by the end of this month. Then 2k by May.

jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

If you think this is the End then you should sell all your coins and leave.  We, all know that Bitcoin has not been started yet and you are thinking of the End ?
How many people of the world has or use bitcoins. The answer is simple. Yet the whole world has to adapt the digitial currecny and bitcoin has only 21 million supply. Be ready for 100000$ bitcoin price in future.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

I think that's not possible, the $ 6000 price is the lowest. Now we see that the price is touching $ 6000. I believe bitcoin will be rebound and rise. https://coinmarketcap.com/
The price may not go up until people believe the rumors. The price of bitcoin does not depend on such people. They don't have a lot of coins and they're fighting for their $ 10 difference. The price depends on the big players. Governments and banks are making great efforts to take money away from people. This will force people who have big savings to hide them from everyone. Bitcoin is the best way to do this. Therefore, the price will increase.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

only a few people, not everyone who speaks like that. though this is speculation or ordinary predictions, but it's like spreading negative news. my opinion bitcoin will soon be different in a bed of down, in april this bear market will soon go and replaced with bull market. look at the chart, the price will soon be green in the near future.
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

I think $3000 is way too optimistic. The price will go below the price from a year ago, so that's around $700.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

Indeed many people had said that it will go to $3k, but surely it hasn't really ensured it will happen like that. Well, obviously this is not the end or bitcoin it will end to the very low price.
In essence is that some predictions which said it, I'm still not believe it yet, anyhow it can still be influenced by many unknowns yet till being higher.

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

The same question that made from the past years when bitcoin is crashing, did you know that a lot of people eagers to wait for the edge of the dip? cause it is a freaking sale and discounted varieties of cryptocurrency, some people treat this as an easy money scheme when crashed they are disappointed leaving the community and dumping all of their portfolios wandering for some years with their own life, they mind to check the current market price then boom 500 - 1000% of gain from their former investments, don't trick you for selling cause you don't see the bigger picture that is yet to come.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

Yes it could be happen, now situation bitcoin drop down much. It possible can reach $ 3000. But my hope bitcoin can't be happen drop down below $ 4,000. Many speculation in the future will rise again and can reach around $ 30,000. Nobody knows what will happen in the future.
Just wait and see bitcoin in the future
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

It is possible that bitcoin will soon reach $ 3000, and I very much hope that this will be a real bottom, because I plan to buy bitcoin at this price. I hope bitcoin will not fall below $ 3000.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

nothing is impossible mate.  But it is a huge dump in the market if that times happen and that is the worst drop of bitcoin ithink. 'cause Actually  we never saw bitcoin plunges back to that value since last year because of massive adaption happened , but in IMO  even the market still suffering nowadays it's still impossible to collapse on that value especially on this year, 'cause its been how many times bitcoin always fall dip but the fact it always survive again and again.,
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

I think $3000 is way too optimistic. The price will go below the price from a year ago, so that's around $700.

$700 is already an absurd level. Even if it went down like that, it wouldn't be for long. Traders would pick it up immediately.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

Some people are talking that Bitcoin will be 3000$.
Let them say what they want to say. They are entitled for their speculation and prediction but don't believe with such predictions that are going nowhere.
What is your opinion? When will recover all this falling?
I can't tell you when this fall will start to recover or by just checking the price trackers you can see that as of the moment the crypto market is in recovery again.
Is this the END?
NO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

$700 is already an absurd level. Even if it went down like that, it wouldn't be for long. Traders would pick it up immediately.

Lol. I found that quite funny. I also am expecting a longer bearish market for the first half of the year but below 1k would be very far fetched. Though i'm not discounting the possibility, i can't think of reason enough to damage btc that much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

I heard some news that bitcoin will continue to fall until Month of June but I don't want to believe that news because it still can drop even more than June or maybe rise up today. No one knows when bitcoin will rise up again and also still my prediction is wrong until now!  Grin Hahaha LOL! Well, anyways, that's what it takes, and I need to accept those possibilities.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

Bitcoin's rate is still playing at around $6000-$7000, based on the trend the chances of Bitcoin fall to $3000 mark is very slim. I couldn't say that it's impossible since the market become much more unpredictable. A lot of things happen lately and to be honest, there's no concrete answer on when will Bitcoin will rise again. Though, it is far from the end. Bitcoin is still progressing and as far as technology upgrades, this industry will continuously upgrade as well. It's just the 1st quarter of the year, We still have a long year ahead.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: