Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🌟 Travel-Pay🌟 🚀[POW][POS][MASTERNODES][X11][PRESALE] LIVE NOW🌟🚀  (Read 4211 times)
TravelPay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:17:46 AM

Website will be up and working today Cheesy
Sib123

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:16:41 AM

and what would make, lets say a cab driver in China (Germany, Russia whatever) to accept your payment card?
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

My wallet indicates "Stacking is not active".
How to activate it? My wallet in unlocked.
TravelPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

My wallet indicates "Stacking is not active".
How to activate it? My wallet in unlocked.

Staking starts at block 150 000 as posted in the ann.
heross2

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

i love this coin
70% mn
30 miner
after all mn will be sold its will be closed?
TravelPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

i love this coin
70% mn
30 miner
after all mn will be sold its will be closed?

Presale will be closed after masternodes are sold yes.
TravelPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:45:22 PM

Added italian and Russian translation update.
visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

Indonesian Reserved Translate.
TravelPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:24:23 AM

Website is live: https://travelpay.today
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:34:09 AM

how to join on bounty dev
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:51:23 AM

Any traveler should be happy with this project.
I think this project will help a lot for travelers to take care on their traveling agenda.
iTzShowTime

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

materazi

Activity: 694
Merit: 10

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

Polish translation reserved
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

I think this project will help a lot for travelers to take care on their traveling agenda.

Did you actually look @ the Whitepaper ?

They confuse total supply with block count , they will run out of coins to be mined within 643 days.

Also Why would any big company partner with these guys if any company was inclined to do this they could create all i see here in a matter of days with a small investment they would never give that away to some external source.

To be fair they did take the time to make a Whitepaper and do a little more work.

But I can allready travel from New york to Amsterdam to Hongkong .. with any credit card.

I wish they where legit but unfortunatly i just see another masternode clone i dont see any reason to believe that even if they tried wich i doubt they could achieve what they claim to want to.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
TravelPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

They confuse total supply with block count , they will run out of coins to be mined within 643 days.

Also Why would any big company partner with these guys if any company was inclined to do this they could create all i see here in a matter of days with a small investment they would never give that away to some external source.

To be fair they did take the time to make a Whitepaper and do a little more work.

But I can allready travel from New york to Amsterdam to Hongkong .. with any credit card.

I wish they where legit but unfortunatly i just see another masternode clone i dont see any reason to believe that even if they tried wich i doubt they could achieve what they claim to want to.

We are aware of the coins issue and will be pushing a mandatory update to our wallet soon. Additional information will be forthcoming.

With regards to the differences between a Travel Pay card and a crecit card, there are a lot of differences.

For example, the Travel Pay card doesn't have high fees and interest rates ( the Travel Card doesn't care what your credit history looks like).

Credit card usage also makes you susceptible to fraudelent activity, potential deb, etc.

Altpays

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

Hi, when the coin will be listed? the first pre-sale is over, after the second or earlier?
TravelPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

Hi, when the coin will be listed? the first pre-sale is over, after the second or earlier?

The normal listing fee for Crypto-Bridge has been payed.

When the second and last presale is done we will upgrade to Fast Listing and it should be up within 24 hours.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

Good news for traders. I think this project is very promising for long term investment. So all investors can invest here. Do not be late to be here.
Look at the vision and mission of this project they have a good goal, which can be used by many people
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

We are aware of the coins issue and will be pushing a mandatory update to our wallet soon. Additional information will be forthcoming.

With regards to the differences between a Travel Pay card and a crecit card, there are a lot of differences.

For example, the Travel Pay card doesn't have high fees and interest rates ( the Travel Card doesn't care what your credit history looks like).

Credit card usage also makes you susceptible to fraudelent activity, potential deb, etc.

There are a ton of crypto credit cards out there already.

Let me tell u what I see :

1 - 0 information about the Dev team that is going to make this happen nothing about their skills credentials anything that would help us understand why we should trust that you would be able to do this.
2 - 1 page website like a ton of other Masternode scam coins have.
3 - Premine Selling MN first Before we deliver Anything. Wallets / creation of coin-masternodes is nothing any monkey can't do or buy for peanuts.
4 - A roadmap that doesn require you to deliver anything untill a couple of months have passed and then only one thing really matters the thing you should have done Before u started to ask for money ... the Partnerships without those u have Nothing and really thats what u have at this time nothing.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
TravelPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

There are a ton of crypto credit cards out there already.

Let me tell u what I see :

1 - 0 information about the Dev team that is going to make this happen nothing about their skills credentials anything that would help us understand why we should trust that you would be able to do this.
2 - 1 page website like a ton of other Masternode scam coins have.
3 - Premine Selling MN first Before we deliver Anything. Wallets / creation of coin-masternodes is nothing any monkey can't do or buy for peanuts.
4 - A roadmap that doesn require you to deliver anything untill a couple of months have passed and then only one thing really matters the thing you should have done Before u started to ask for money ... the Partnerships without those u have Nothing and really thats what u have at this time nothing.

Judging by your past posts on BTCtalk there is nothing any of the Travel Pay team can say to achieve a positive outcome with you.

We have noticed that you have a history of spreading fud and posting negative reply's  on a number of threads.

Therefore we have taken the stance of ignoring future replies from you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: