Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:43:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me some good ICO s in 2018  (Read 1418 times)
danice15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

Here's my list of my best ICO's for this year. You can also try fantom. Their doing very well as well. But still. Do research. Ask question and check out the answers with an unbiased source before you invest.

1. Baasid
2. Lendingblock
3. Eligma
4. Friendz
5.Buzzshow
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

Looking forward to invest on ICO ‘s please suggest me some good ico

So, speaking of decent ICO projects, I'd advise you to look into Cryptics. Nice AI forecasting platform with lots of cool stuff. I've participated in presales, received a lot of bonuses and plan to do the same on ICO. Check it out, you might get interested
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

So, speaking of decent ICO projects, I'd advise you to look into Cryptics. Nice AI forecasting platform with lots of cool stuff. I've participated in presales, received a lot of bonuses and plan to do the same on ICO. Check it out, you might get interested
in fact, if you look at the most promising projects, there are a lot of them, especially if there are really attractive ideas that should be in demand in the society. The fact is that investors today are very sluggish and because of the lack of investment, many projects will not develop properly.
zoperdal

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

Best ico 2018 is;

*Akropolis
*Fantom
*nOs
*Photo chain
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

For me the ICO in 2018 is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. They have already had a good MVP. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. There will also be opportunity to trade and make investments. In September they are going to launch a trading bot on the platform. I believe that this project will be successful.

Definitely agreed with you on that. Actually, a very promising and fascinating project, looking forward to its further development.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

Allstocks is a good option. Its team is great
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

I like Allstocks, its team impresses me
benjaminpeters

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

I suggested you to invest on usechain, moonlihgt, nex
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

I'm not gonna tell you how to spend your money, but i can help you out some with my thoughts.
In this time it is smartest to be accumulating. I truly believe in the massive returns ICOs can bring, thats why i'm looking into a few ICOs myself and if you'd like to also you can.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

For me the ICO in 2018 is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. They have already had a good MVP. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. There will also be opportunity to trade and make investments. In September they are going to launch a trading bot on the platform. I believe that this project will be successful.

Definitely agreed with you on that. Actually, a very promising and fascinating project, looking forward to its further development.
In fact, all ico projects show very good prospects in the future, but everything depends on the team and the correctness of the implementation of their idea. You can name some projects, which on paper were very chic, but later turned out to be simple fraud and a way to make money.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

I can say that there have been a lot of fraudulent projects among ICO projects recently, so you need to be very careful before you invest in a particular project.
1MORLAP

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:52:44 AM

I agree that you have to do your own research. Consider my project below.

http://agaplatform.com

Immediate 6x return. Pre sale is 10 cents and they are trading at 60 cents. This deal will not last. Phase 2 is at 50 cents.

If you post your WAVES receiving address (instructions are in the blog), I will send you 10 tokens to play with.

Tomasz
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:17:00 AM

I can suggest you the ICO I'm participating in the bounty right now: RAWG.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting one, which I just joined the bounty campaign: RAWG.

If you want to have a look and get some information, the ICO will start in a short period.

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Have a look, in my opinion, is a good ICO. The interesting thing is that even before starting the crowdsale, they already collected $5mil (out of $10 hard cap) from private investors  Wink

At the beginning of September, the ICO will start.
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:23:06 AM

I like Allstocks, its team impresses me

What is allstocks?? I have never heard of it.
After googling: The webpage looks like being made in 1998. Ico bench one person rated. Why are you talking about it here buddy?
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:25:59 AM

My criteria of a good ICO is that:
1. it must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

To end off, I would like to invite long term, serious investors to have a good look at DirectHome. Let me apologise in advance for only writing plain text in our announcement thread due to the restrictions of being a newbie 😓 https:

Alternatively, you may visit us at our ICO site at https:. Thank you for your time and our team await you to join our community and grow together with us. 😊

Good article, there are a lot of great projects. I recently looked for something based on new technologies, and I came across one very cool project. Kelvin Blockchain surprised me. Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. You can read more information about the project here https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Bayan Token
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:00:47 AM

I would like to invite serious investors to have a good look at Bayan Token - A Shariah Compliant Utility Crypto Token.

ICO site: https://www.bayantoken.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bayantoken/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BYTtoken
Telegram: https://t.me/bayantokenBYT
davidmckillip

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

there are so many good ico, like Usechain. but should be careful when choosing ico, because ico that looks interesting is not a guarantee of success
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:56:39 AM

Until now, I can see there are no good ICO project to invest in at the moment cause all ICO proejects are being affected by downward trend of the whole cryptocurrency market so you can easily lose your money if you invest in any ICO project at the moment cause it's really hard for token from ICO project can get higher price on exchange than ICO price Smiley
chi54cd1xd

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:41:59 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 10:31:38 AM by chi54cd1xd

I'm interested in some of the projects that you can refer to: Ankr Network (team all star), Quadrant, Fantom, Carry Protocol, Tolar, Origin Protocol, Perlin, Drep, Uchain, etc. There are a lot of good ICOs, but that are not enough to guarantee you a profit.
However, high risk high return
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

I think that the investment in the project will be very successful.this project is called SpringRole.Here is the link to the site - https://springrole.com/.I also think a very good and successful ICO will be https://flipnpik.io/.As well as https://wbb.io/.I think investments in these projects will pay off

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████