Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me some good ICO s in 2018  (Read 1418 times)
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Acorn collective. ICO just finished. Soon on exchanges. HITBTC and Bancor. Fund managers invested here; most of collected money is fund industry money.

GoNetwork? UCHAIN?
anchy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

Until now, I can see there are no good ICO project to invest in at the moment cause all ICO proejects are being affected by downward trend of the whole cryptocurrency market so you can easily lose your money if you invest in any ICO project at the moment cause it's really hard for token from ICO project can get higher price on exchange than ICO price Smiley

Actually, we're now maybe not at the bottom of the downward trend but we're certainly not at the top, so it makes much more sense to get involved into some ICOs now, than it made sense back in January, when it was true that all ico investments fell down badly. I recently got into DAV. Hope it does wonders Smiley Don't have some good tips at the moment, will have them when I gather some fiat Smiley
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

Until now, I can see there are no good ICO project to invest in at the moment cause all ICO proejects are being affected by downward trend of the whole cryptocurrency market so you can easily lose your money if you invest in any ICO project at the moment cause it's really hard for token from ICO project can get higher price on exchange than ICO price Smiley

Actually, we're now maybe not at the bottom of the downward trend but we're certainly not at the top, so it makes much more sense to get involved into some ICOs now, than it made sense back in January, when it was true that all ico investments fell down badly. I recently got into DAV. Hope it does wonders Smiley Don't have some good tips at the moment, will have them when I gather some fiat Smiley
I have not participated  ico recently.because the market is not very clear this year.Many countries have regulated the ico.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

There are plenty of rating site available in the market and all the website mostly hitting some projects alone at the top. You choose those projects and invest on it. If you see the project in first in one website and it seems over 20th rank even far, you should not invest on those kind of coins mate.

I see the investors really check the white paper and team alone. If you see the promotion capacity of the team is well then you can invest on the good ICO projects mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

Right now I am eyeing at Spotcoin.  A Georgian based company with lots of experience.  They started off with OTC marketplace. Now they are expanding into mining operation and education with the aim of making cryptocurrencies working for everyone.  Here's article that you might want to read about how legit they are.

https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-with-experience-comes-legitimacy-1adf04976299

Yes, I am also keeping a close eye on Spotcoin yes. I found out about it through another popular $NEO start-up, Effect.AI. Apparently they all work together as one big NEO family Smiley. I am also quite excited about NEX, but after missing out on their lottery I started to look for other ambitious NEO projects. Spotcoin came up and after reading (a lot) into it, I became quite a fan Smiley. To get a quick intro, check their latest AMA with CEO Tim Gick (by @Cryptokoala_Aus): https://youtu.be/Ipx2AKrN6n8
serkanalgul

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

Spotcoin ICO is my favorite in 2018. I believe that NEO based projects will be dominate 2018 and 2019. Almost all of the NEO based projects have a good product and special teams.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

Ico Eon, which should take place already this month. They have a topical idea, a good team and super advisers who strongly support the project!
gioangelofelix

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

My criteria of a good ICO is that:
1. it must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

And that will be Uchain, Nex, Newton, orbs
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

How about Eloncity ? is it good for investing Eloncity or GreenX ?
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

Looking forward to invest on ICO ‘s please suggest me some good ico
it is very difficult to choose a good ICO, in every ICO will definitely offer a very interesting advantage.
you can not just rely on other people's talk. you can search the information on the internet, so you can analyze and believe in yourself to invest in the ICO.
AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

I found this project so interesting so I advice it to you - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security!
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

I'm looking at upcoming ICOs and they're some perspective projects. One of them is this - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a check this article
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

well conspicuously speaking the rate of scam project is very much so i can suggest you to any good project. although there few good projects which are very hard to fine the market. but i will link you to some project that will benefits you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3998963.0 , please check the links above to see some good project.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

Have a look to the appropriate section of the forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

and then make your judgment based on your own research.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this new article where RAWG is mentioned as the "IMDB of gaming" on FORBES, one of the leading global media company, focused on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, and leadership.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewrossow/2018/07/16/3-reasons-the-video-game-industry-is-bound-for-blockchain/#69da81c87810

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

I would advise not to ask here and myself to study the ratings on different sites, then choose for yourself more interesting ones and learn all about each product the team's road map, etc.
OVA|official|

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

SOVA - a platform for creating, training and using virtual assistants and voice command devices.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Hope that topic starter has enough fund to invest in all the beautiful projects which were so kindly named here.  Grin Try to toss a coin for every pair, do this 20 times and you will get the winner.
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

Some of the good ICO in this year 2018 are
1. Acdc
2. Mvl
3.  Lala
4. Shipchain
All thesebcoin good ICO.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:18:34 PM

Hope that topic starter has enough fund to invest in all the beautiful projects which were so kindly named here.  Grin Try to toss a coin for every pair, do this 20 times and you will get the winner.
during the last week some promising projects were very actively fluctuating in price, and at the same time there was some increase by several percent. It seems to me that this is a good sign that indicates the nearest stabilization of the market.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:48:11 AM

Check the ICO’s website, read the whitepaper, browse through their team page (the most important!) and even check their social networking pages and channels.
Please notice!! • The website looks unprofessional or looks like it was done in a hurry. Scammers only have time to steal money, while some might try to con their projects away by looking at every detail as possible so keep a watchful eye. • Staff breakdown of founders, developers, and advisors look fictitious (Try to connect with any of the staff and understand the project from them, with social media it has become more accessible!) If the contacted person has no idea about the ICO, take a million steps away from the ICO. • A fake ICO might use celebrities to attract your attention, don’t let a celebrity endorsement whether real (Could be a paid promotion with celebrities agreeing to without knowledge) or fake draw you into something you’ll regret later. • Visit their discord, slack and telegram channels to ask questions. If the team refuses to answer and has no community manager handling the channels 24/7, this ICO is most probably a scam! • The whitepaper is the backbone of the ICO, and if there is no whitepaper, you know the ICO is a scam. If there is a whitepaper available dig into it and you will notice some things that do not make sense.. Thank you.. I hope you appreciate guys..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: