Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 5 ETH for buying Tokens  (Read 383 times)
~AnonCoinMan~ (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

I bought 5 Ethereum to buy tokens in upcoming ICOs...what are best ones to buy now?

I looked a lot online (tokenmarket, icobench, icopotato, bitscreener) and only one looked REALLY good called Kora Network (https://kora.network) so I pay them 1 ETH in pre-sale. What I do with other 4 ETH???

THanks for help
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

Everything is on sale right now.  You don't have to invest your remaining 4 ethereums in ICOs.  You can invest in projects that have been around for a while and have actual products such as Waves and BAT.  Both projects are undervalued. 
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

I bought 5 Ethereum to buy tokens in upcoming ICOs...what are best ones to buy now?

I looked a lot online (tokenmarket, icobench, icopotato, bitscreener) and only one looked REALLY good called Kora Network (https://kora.network) so I pay them 1 ETH in pre-sale. What I do with other 4 ETH???

THanks for help

On your place I would has bought promising altcoins: Neblio, Aion, ICON, Stratis, Wanchain. And forget about them for half a year.  Wink
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:21:51 AM

THanks for help

For me a good ICO is EffectAI but the token sale ended in 2 days. Other ICO I like a lot are Insureum (open in 14 days), Ubiatar and LocalCoinswap. Give them a look and let me know your thoughts!
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:13:40 AM

all depends you want to buy ico, my advice before investing better you read first whitepaper what is the purpose of the project and how the goal to be achieved. if you already have a clear plan the possibility of ico is good.
i think the good ico is currently 4new and the abyss. This ico seems to have great potential to be a good ico. if this is my opinion.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

Keep looking for more ICO's I do not usually suggest for what to buy on token sales but you might want to check Fabric Token, it's closing in about nine hours.
mundodecriptomoedas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:28:12 AM

The Abyss - Next-generation game platform
344lnd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:32:16 AM

wait until eth value increases, and then you can get more coins on some icos.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:48:42 AM

The ICO is down sharply, the ICO price is higher than the price after being listed on the exchange. Only a few can raise prices but the increase is not high. Currently ICO scams happen a lot. The risk of investing in ICOs is very high so I think you should buy the listed coin to be less risky than the ICO.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:36:49 AM

THanks for help
try to invest on localcoinswap. read their platform and investigate it yourself. I know you will like it. just try it, even if you invest only 1 eth I know that it will give you profit.

emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

I suggest you focus on CARDSTACK, which is a great project.
And this is an implementation of the open source project, this project deserves your attention.

Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

75% of ICOs this year are underwater, which means their token values are below their ICO values. Therefore, like many others pointed out, it might be a better idea to invest in undervalued projects with strong team and history. For example, I am a big fan of TAAS. They have a solid history of paying “dividend” in Ether. Because ICOs take a long time to actually build a product and a customer base. And some of them are straightup just scams :/
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

I used very often participated in the ICO, but in recent years the coins after the IPO are much cheaper than ICO. Sometimes this difference can be 5-10 times. So now I recommend buying altcoins after entering the stock exchange. I can recommend a few in my opinion promising projects:
1. Crea (Creativecoin) is a Decentralized platform for registration and distribution of digital content, which is the main direction of this cryptocurrency. Crea also allows you to register content anonymously, all transactions are transparent. 400% + per year.
2. CAPP (Cappacity) is a Platform for developing virtual reality products. In March 2018, the second phase of ISO, before active development. 500% and above per year
3. ELF (aelf) is a Serious competitor to ETH and EOS with a number of advantages.
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

I advise you not to buy any tokens and hold five ETH.
Because ETH is currently at a very low price, I am very optimistic about the future of ETH.

BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

Everything is on sale right now.  You don't have to invest your remaining 4 ethereums in ICOs.  You can invest in projects that have been around for a while and have actual products such as Waves and BAT.  Both projects are undervalued. 

Everything is on sale and very cheap now yes but they've also been in a bear trend for some time now. But if you're planning to hodl I think now is a good time and you might see some ROI later.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

THanks for help
My friend you are so lucky to have a 5eth for earnings.But for this moment that the crypto currency will down its value the first thing that i will advise was hold for now.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

You should try the ntok token mate, all information are in my signature. Hurry up sir, it will last until april 16 only. And many investors now bought on it. And i also one of them who bought in ico.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

There are many tokens you can buy. I would suggest that you keep some of it in Eth and Neo.

And if you are still keen on ICO.. take a look at medichain. Read their white paper and understand their product before you invest.

It will be a successful company so I would definitely get some of their tokens.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

THanks for help
You must hold it until the market become stable because ethereum would pump high, but if you want to invest in ICO Dbrain is also a good one to invest or just by neo it has good potential for now just wait what will happen if the market would be stable I believe that many people become richer when the bull run start I hope so.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

THanks for help

Suggest you to buy PolicyPal, Dehedge, SprintX (with 40% bonus) or Bitpenta (Already listed in exchanges). Also suggest you to invest on all the four ICO for better results and not to rely on one single ICO to avoid loss. The listed ICO's are my personal suggestion and I request you to do some proper analysis before investing. Last but not least, there is always risk in this crypto market and prices are always volatile.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: