Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 
Telegram Bounty - A R M R | Network - Phase One: 10,000 (ARMR)  (Read 171 times)
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:22:37 AM

Hello ARMR Community!  Wink

We wanted to give our early adopters the first opportunity to participate in our Bounty Program.
Phase One of our bounty program will focus on Telegram and it is easy for anyone to participate.
All you need to do to earn ARMR in our Bounty Program is to:
Invite 10 friends to this Telegram Group: https://t.me/ARMR_Network

Here are the steps:

• Click the ARMR icon at the top of the Telegram group.

• Scroll down to “Add Members” and select.

• Pick friends you think would be interested in ARMR.

• Click “Done” and your invites will be sent!

To earn your ARMR simply:

• Message admin: @PR_ARMR
• Let us know how many people you have invited to our community

• And you are good to go!

Admin: @PR_ARMR will double check the invites you sent and add that information to our Bounty count document that will be sent inside the ARMR group. You can check and keep track of your progress to see how much stakes in the Bounty you have earned! Bounty Info Sheet

Telegram Bounty Breakdown: 5K ARMR!
*       Rate: 1 Referral = 10 ARMR
*       Max Per Person: 100 ARMR (Up to 10 confirmed users per person)
Info: To count as a referral the users have to join our community and have to be in the channel after the Telegram Bounty finishes. The bounty program will end when 5.000 ARMR cap budget is reached.

We also want to introduce the ARMR Lottery: 5K ARMR! Shocked

• 1st 2,500 ARMR 

• 2nd 1,500 ARMR 

• 3rd 1,000 ARMR

Info: 3 Bounty members winners will be picked randomly at the end of the program. You must have 10 approved invited members to qualify.

Total Bounty Distribution: 10.000 ARMR!

Terms and Conditions: Users will only receive ARMR for the first 10 users joined. Referral bounties and lottery tickets will only be given if the users that joined are still in the group after the lottery has finished. Fake users and fraud attempts will be strictly monitored, please make sure those users are not fake, bots, duplicate accounts or spam. You will be banned from the group chat and you will lose your entire bounty allocation if you are found to have engaged in any fraudulent behavior.

The Telegram Bounty and the 5K ARMR Lottery! will both run for the same amount of time, with a confirmed end date given at a later stage.

Distribution date: TBA

Get your ARMR news first here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/dkAPRz

Thank you for powering our community!

Visit ARMR Network on our Website, Medium, Reddit, or Twitter, for the latest updates on development.

We are seeking strategic partners and accredited contributors, for more info please email: CEO@ARMR.Network

/ARMR Team

ARMR | Network - Private from the Ground Up, designed around Security and Anonymity.
344lnd

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:26:12 AM

if i write to your admin, that i invited 100 friends, does that mean i will get 1000 coins? you really gonna check all the 100 members manually?
lucky626

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:31:08 AM

Do not want to do anything to pull the head.
Andry12

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:34:20 AM

done .. fill form ? my eth address : 0x1352D3EE7CA27780FE61A9bA9724405DC9e02A68
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:39:55 AM

i have read about project, so excited. Keep going.
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:35:59 AM

done .. fill form ? my eth address : 0x1352D3EE7CA27780FE61A9bA9724405DC9e02A68
Your ERC-20 wallet address wont be need it...

CryptoRule: Do Not Reveal Personal Informations on public forums.

ARMR | Network - Private from the Ground Up, designed around Security and Anonymity.
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:15:20 AM

nice and interesting project, I like your project. I will join your telegram and invite my many friends
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:15:25 AM

A R M R | Network Bounty 15.000 (ARMR) Phase Two

Hello ARMR Community!

With the start of ARMR.network project, our team has been delighted with the support we have received from the community so far.  
For Round 2 of the Bounty Campaign, we are offering a larger reward pool: 15,000 (ARMR)

Phase Two of our Bounty Program will focus on Telegram and Twitter and it is easy for anyone to participate.
All you need to do to earn ARMR in our Bounty Program is to Invite your friends to this Telegram group: https://t.me/ARMR_Network and follow @ARMR_Network on Twitter https://twitter.com/ARMR_Network
Never miss any of our updates! Follow us on Twitter for our latest insights and retweet our news to your group, friends, and followers.

We also want to re-introduce ARMR Lottery: 5K (ARMR)

There are two parts of the lottery.
The Invitational Bounty 10 (ARMR) per invite up to 10 persons. At 10 persons you get 1 Lottery Ticket.
For every 10 people you invite - you'll get a lottery ticket. To earn your ARMR simply message admin: @PR_ARMR or @Newral to confirm your Lottery Tickets and you are good to go! Admins will double check the invites you sent and add that information to our Bounty Count Document that will be sent inside the ARMR group. You can check the Bounty Count Document to keep track of your progress and see how much stakes in the Bounty you have earned!

Bounty Breakdown:

Telegram 5K ARMR
Rate: 1 Referral = 10 ARMR
Max Per Person: 100 ARMR (Up to 10 confirmed users per person)
Info: To count as a referral the users have to join our community and have to be in the channel after the Telegram Bounty finishes.
This bounty program will close when the 5,000 (ARMR) cap has been reached.

Twitter 5K ARMR
Rate: 1 Task = 10 ARMR
Max 100 ARMR (Up to 10 confirmed twitter tasks, 5 per week)
use hashtag: #ARMR #ARMRNetwork RT Like x3 (10 actions min.)
Account requirements:  Min. 300 followers. Your recent Twitter audit must be over 80% https://www.twitteraudit.com/
This bounty program will close when the 5,000 (ARMR) cap has been reached.

Lottery: 5K ARMR
1st  2,500 ARMR
2nd 1,500 ARMR
3rd 1,000 ARMR
Info: 3 Bounty members winners will be picked randomly at the end of the program.
You must have 10 approved invited members on telegram and 10 twitter tasks to qualify.

Total Bounty Distribution: 15K (ARMR)

Terms and Conditions: Users will only receive ARMR for the first 10 users joined. Referral bounties and lottery tickets will only be given if the users that joined are still in the group after the lottery has finished. Fake users and fraud attempts will be strictly monitored, please make sure those users are not fake, bots, duplicate accounts or spam. You will be banned from the group chat and you will lose your entire bounty allocation if you are found to have engaged in any fraudulent behavior. Spam Twitter and Telegram accounts will be blocked and banned from the bounty program.

The 10k Bounty and the 5K ARMR Lottery! will both run for the same amount of time, with a confirmed end date given at a later stage.

Distribution date: TBA

Thank you for powering our community!

/ARMR.Network

BOUNTY Telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/HA8FrA60KjN9yQJ8rnzuiw
BOUNTY Sheet:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XiaqY5RJDEjuyziZCFxduGv86PpquBbywfvnRmCQjE4

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: