Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does 0x make sense for Coinbase because of its Tech?  (Read 100 times)
bradleyb21 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

Given that 0x Project is a protocol allowing for ERC20 tokens to be traded on the Ethereum blockchain.

Does it make sense for Coinbase to use their tech?
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

If Coinbase also wants to build a dispersed exchange, the 0x deal will be a huge help for the Coinbase exchange.
So I think this is a good time to invest in 0x.

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

I’m not so sure 0x will be on Coinbase.  Coinbase went through all those insider trading allegations with BCH and one of the Coinbase execs is listed as an advisor of 0x so there’s obviously a big conflict there and I wouldn’t be surprised if they wanted to avoid further scrutiny. 
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

If Coinbase also wants to build a dispersed exchange, the 0x deal will be a huge help for the Coinbase exchange.
So I think this is a good time to invest in 0x.
I support your opinion. I think everybody understands that the future of decentralized exchange and 0x provides a ready-made Protocol. Of course coinbase may not implement it, but now is a great chance to invest in 0x. 2019 will be a breakthrough year for this project. If doubts remain, it is enough to look at the list of projects that have publicly announced the implementation of the Protocol on the official website.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: