Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My life is falling apart . ( TradeFortress read this )  (Read 18750 times)
lief.green

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:12:30 PM

See:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326914.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 10:40:27 PM

You can't prove that he scammed us nor that he was hacked.
This is all in theory. If the man's site was actually hacked, we must make him feel better by showing our support and accusing him of being a scammer.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
lief.green

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:40:42 PM

This is all in theory. If the man's site was actually hacked, we must make him feel better by showing our support and accusing him of being a scammer.

And you will be victim #2 in his next scam.  Unless you are just one of his 5000 aliases. 
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 11:52:12 PM

I agree with all of the above, so sad to see coinchat gone, it was a great community.

It still IS a great community Smiley

Yes, but the fate of CoinChat isn't looking good with inputs.io losing over a million bucks. Undecided

Everything can be rebuilt Smiley

but now its take some long time because TF is in great depression and its need time to settle all things

It's called "running away with the money' if you are saying that.
I'm not sure if TF is scamming or not, of if this was intended, and really there is no proof for that currently.
But, he WAS in possession of thousands of bitcoins, which now are gone.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 11:52:52 PM

And you will be victim #2 in his next scam.  Unless you are just one of his 5000 aliases. 
So I'll be a victim in his next scam, even though I wasn't ignorant as most others and didn't keep my funds in something that wasn't safe to being with?
5000 aliases?  Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
chipug

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

696B6111

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:09:33 AM

So how many "people" in this conversation are just Tradefortess' dozens of aliases (DiamondCardz, realhacker, chipug, poncho).  All these "supporters" are just some dickless criminal talking to himself.  And the others that are actual people are just complete suckers.  Dudes, he used you to do your bidding, you'll be the next group of victims.  How many times will you let someone steal from you and call them your buddy?
Finally! Someone recognises me as dickless before discovering my gender. \o/  greyhawk, mark the calendar! 

life is tough when you can't decide between a red or a yellow lambo
Daft question. If you got a red one, everyone would be wondering why you opted out of the lambo yellow and decided to get a ferrari coloured lambo....

I hope someone gets hold of this douche and kicks the living shit out of him.  That chicken shit is probably (or is it "provably") hiding under a rock like the freakin terrorist he is.
I was just thinking this about you.

Nice attitudes are hard to find in the bitcoin world. It's adding to it's downfall imo.

You got your shit taken because you weren't 100% at your game.  You got what you deserved.

Harsh, however, what do we all get taught first about bitcoin kiddies?
Be Your own bank. You control your own money, no one else. You are responsible for your own money, no one else.

Bitcoin is not a nice world. Everything good either gets attacked, questioned or actually is a scam. I'm not surprised the amount of decent people that leave it behind them. Example:

but now its take some long time because TF is in great depression and its need time to settle all things

It's called "running away with the money' if you are saying that.
I'm not sure if TF is scamming or not, of if this was intended, and really there is no proof for that currently.
But, he WAS in possession of thousands of bitcoins, which now are gone.

He is refunding everyone as he goes. Remember this thread is bitching [in humour] about a chat site being down. He had two other much bigger projects and used the same one email as being contactable for them all. Dude is busy.
questionableideas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:42:17 AM

Ah, coinchat, where art thou now? (Also, Alas my poor Mbtc! Forever lost in the thing they call, "the internet".)

I don't expect TF to be paying any coinchat balances anytime soon, and honestly, I would rather he use my "balance" to pay people off, than keep my poor inputs bitcoins in a barren, frozen land (they're super cold! And also imaginary and unreachable at this point.)

I do hope that the community comes back though - it was pretty pleasant. Even though so much changed since I first introduced myself.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:29:50 AM

I hope I can one day be TF's alias too. I love talking to myself ^^
What the heck. I might be TF too.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
lief.green

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:49:44 AM

I hope I can one day be TF's alias too. I love talking to myself ^^
What the heck. I might be TF too.

Indeed, sock puppet.

You know this TF  hunting down the real thieves reminds me of OJ Simpson somehow.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:52:04 AM

Sure I'm TF, it all makes sense now!  Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jambola2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:12:06 AM

Well , I hope TradeFortress can prove that he has not done it and has been hacked.
I wonder how I would get my BTC back again Sad

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
FamilyDinner

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:57:06 AM

So how many "people" in this conversation are just Tradefortess' dozens of aliases (DiamondCardz, realhacker, chipug, poncho).  All these "supporters" are just some dickless criminal talking to himself.  And the others that are actual people are just complete suckers.  Dudes, he used you to do your bidding, you'll be the next group of victims.  How many times will you let someone steal from you and call them your buddy?

You know, maybe I'm actually TF too! Roll Eyes --> A bit late Cheesy

But who knows? Maybe I am TF! Maybe TF is actually not a person at all! Maybe it is actually a group consisting of DiamondCardz, chipug, realhacker, and poncho and other 4996 people! Who knows! Maybe you are TF too, lief.green! Who knows! I don't know.
I don't care about the scamming. I don't think TF is a scammer. Not now anyway.
I don't see him as my buddy, and I think he doesn't see me as his buddy either.
I don't see myself as his 'supporter'. I don't trust him as much as I don't trust you.
I lost my money too, though luckily not that big.
I don't deny that he could be a scammer. I don't deny the fact that the hack could be staged.
I don't deny that he could be a con artist.
I don't deny that he could be the one to blame, in fact I think he is the one to blame, but I respect him because he doesn't run.
He tries to refund people's money.
He stays and tries to mend everything. He stays. He tries. He doesn't run. That is something.
And I'm giving him a benefit of doubt as it hasn't been proven that he scammed or got hacked.
It is your right to hate him, I respect your right, and I hope you do the same to me, though who am I kidding Tongue

Shorter version:
I just hope that someday coinchat will return. It'd be very nice to still have the reward system, but it's still good without it!
jambola2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:05:29 AM

So how many "people" in this conversation are just Tradefortess' dozens of aliases (DiamondCardz, realhacker, chipug, poncho).  All these "supporters" are just some dickless criminal talking to himself.  And the others that are actual people are just complete suckers.  Dudes, he used you to do your bidding, you'll be the next group of victims.  How many times will you let someone steal from you and call them your buddy?

But who knows? Maybe I am TF! Maybe TF is actually not a person at all! Maybe it is actually a group consisting of DiamondCardz, chipug, realhacker, and poncho and other 4996 people! Who knows! Maybe you are TF too, lief.green! Who knows! I don't know.
I don't see myself as his 'supporter'. I don't trust him as much as I don't trust you.
I don't deny that he could be a scammer. I don't deny the fact that the hack could be staged.
I don't deny that he could be the one to blame, in fact I think he is the one to blame, but I respect him because he doesn't run.
He stays and tries to mend everything. He stays. He tries. He doesn't run. That is something.
And I'm giving him a benefit of doubt as it hasn't been proven that he scammed or got hacked.
It is your right to hate him, I respect your right, and I hope you do the same to me, though who am I kidding Tongue

Shorter version:
I just hope that someday coinchat will return. It'd be very nice to still have the reward system, but it's still good without it!

He has a personal fund of around 1500 BTC and is using it to refund.
He is AMAZING !

He will probably be tagged as a scammer , and refunding would make no major difference to most of the haters opinions , but still he is refunding most of the people.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Feneusens

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:08:12 AM

So how many "people" in this conversation are just Tradefortess' dozens of aliases (DiamondCardz, realhacker, chipug, poncho).  All these "supporters" are just some dickless criminal talking to himself.  And the others that are actual people are just complete suckers.  Dudes, he used you to do your bidding, you'll be the next group of victims.  How many times will you let someone steal from you and call them your buddy?

Shorter version:

He is AMAZING !

He will probably be tagged as a scammer , and refunding would make no major difference to most of the haters opinions , but still he is refunding most of the people.

How do you know he has a personal fund of 1500 BTC? And yes I agree that Tradefortress is really good as he is trying his best to refund.. But everyone just shout at them like TF is the hacker....

FamilyDinner

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:41:08 AM

He is AMAZING !

How do you know he has a personal fund of 1500 BTC? And yes I agree that Tradefortress is really good as he is trying his best to refund.. But everyone just shout at them like TF is the hacker....

Preface:
Let's not quote my post again Wink It's a bit too long to be quoted Tongue

Face:
Probably he refers to this --> https://blockchain.info/address/1GLadosEkeAsLReqS3yQ51E1R3wVtbJCDF
But that's just the one wallet in blockchain Tongue
jambola2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:42:45 PM

No , he had said in an email interview about the hack that he has a fund of around 1500 BTC including his cold storage.

Bitgangster

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 09:17:56 PM

I do know for a fact Chipug is not a TF alias. Neither is Poncho. Not sure where some of this info comes from. I've never had any problems with Trade Fortress. I'm beginning to think that no matter what you do there will always be someone out there calling you a scam or thief. Every single solid person I have seen still has threads out there calling them a hack. it's inevitable. But I do still believe people are innocent until proven guilty. And there are plenty of people who know I am not TF either lol, if you try and give people the benefit of the doubt there is always someone there ready to throw rocks. If no one can be trusted then why are people getting so involved with a community that revolves a lot on trust. Doesn't make much sense.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 11:54:49 PM

Dont get too stressed about it. Itll all sort out!
rantmasterj

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 12:01:12 PM

Well Coinchat.org is back up now!

So everyone who said TF had run off ;-P

and to all those whose average number of daily social interactions had dropped to almost zero - rejoice!

waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 12:08:18 PM

Well Coinchat.org is back up now!

So everyone who said TF had run off ;-P

and to all those whose average number of daily social interactions had dropped to almost zero - rejoice!

I am sure he is not running off he must face all situation may be not be able to pay back all but hope he would be still in

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: