Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4903 times)
Txslady

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

No i never encourage other people to invest because that's a decision that they have to decide themselves. I only talk about bitcoin in general to others and the most common thing that prevent them to buy bitcoin is that they thought they have to buy 1 whole bitcoin, i explain to them that it's wrong but i never encourage them to invest.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

For me, yes I convince and encourage someone to invest and learn what bitcoin is. My friend tells me about bitcoin because he knows that I need some new source of income, in return, I also encourage and convince my family and friends to try out bitcoin. I assure them because I know that they also need some source of income.   Smiley
I think you are a good person but sooner or later you will also recognize that your kindness is affecting your life because when you've convinced anyone to join and invest in bitcoin, you will be responsible for that person, and of course, they will have a lot of things to ask you. And I believe you will be quite a headache, feel annoying and tired when they constantly ask you to answer from the basics to the complex, even when they lose money, they will complain and get angry with you, believe me, you'll regret because you've convinced them
To convenience a person does not mean that you have to take his responsibility, you just have to give him information and to tell him about  the good as ell as the bad aspect about which you are going to convince someone, after that it is his on responsibility that either he is going to take the step or not, and either he is going to make money from it or to lose it.
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:14:33 PM

A friend started me by recommending me and I was very satisfied and mine I started by encouraging the family I am now investing in my first investment from my family and the room is satisfied but it is a bit damaged but continues to invest because I know the room is okay so the room continues to encourage everybody.
birtoki

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

I told my friends about bitcoin and convinced some to invest in it. with the fall of its market prices, many are disappointed with their investments
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

Yes, I have successfully introduce BTC to my family members and close friends. They are open minded and some of them are actively buying BTC to keep as an asset. Now we have one more common topic to discuss about.
Yes, I have successfully encourage and introduce bitcoin to all my  cousins they are openminded in this kind of business. They invest and lots of them join in campaign. Now some of them waiting for the profit from bitcoin. .
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

I have encouraged quite a number of People to invest on BTC, iv shown them what it can do and used myself as a testimony, i however let them decide on whether they would venture into it or not

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:40:41 PM

I convince a friend to invest into in Btcoin, he did out  of  reluctant and, his investment gave him a good return in 2017, he now invest into ICO  and other Altcoin, A family friend I encourage to invest in Q2 2017 delay until  the price started  pumping  late 2017 had a low ROI.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

I have convinced one person to invest in bitcoin but he was already interested though, just needed a little nudge which I gave and now he's in the market too and making smart choices thankfully

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

I don't see forcing someone to invest in bitcoin, why? I like to talk about it and recommend investing, but everyone decides for himself whether he needs it.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

My friends always trying to make me invest in Bitcoin but for me it's very risky and i am not ready. Altcoins much more easy and fast way for getting profit at my opinion.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:42:57 PM

Yes, i have already encouraged to other people invest in bitcoin. Its a good result they believe immediately, its so easy and no difficult when i convince because they become more interested and they don't even think negative when i convince. It was success when i introduce bitcoin because when they heard they want to start also as soon how to invest. Because those people believe that bitcoin is a good opportunity to the people, especially who want to invest and earn in bitcoin.
I already convince and encourage my parent to join and invest in bitcoin. Both of them had no doubt it is good result for me cause both of them are openminded in business and earn high income in bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yummydex

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
I didn't really encourage but i just shared my experience when i first join in bitcoin. because now a days the people are intelligent enough to learn things most especially if they will benefit from it.
Saimoon

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

I convinced a friend to invest in Bitcoin. I noticed that many people know about Bitcoin but they think it's not safe. But i convinced my friend that it is more safe than other crypto and also if you invest in Btc you will get more profit. Recently i am trying to convince my another friend. It's actually up to him if he wants to invest his money or not. I am just showing him the best way.
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

I didn't even try to convinced someone to invest in bitcoin but I always leaving them a encouraging information about bitcoin. I know even though I didn't convinced them I believe that the bitcoin itself will convinced those people because of the information that I shared to them make it attractive to investors.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Yes, I already convinced one of my friend to join and invest in bitcoin. I told them that they can earn money in just posting in bitcointalk.
Yes, I already encouraged my mother to join in  bitcoin I told her the benefits given by bitcoin she earn money even she at home while taking care of my siblings. She join in investing and also she join in campaign in bitcointalk. She was thankful in bitcoin cause it give high income to her.
cryptomoney4life

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:00:54 PM

Hello,

Hahaha, I love this post!
I have never convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoins or any other crypto currency, but.... Wink

When I have time I do explain how I make money with crypto currencies.
People always seem to have excuses why don't want to get in to forex, bitcoin or whatever.
If you have an open mind I can teach you and explain to you what I do Tongue
If you don't want to know then don't ask and don't say stuff that is not correct  Roll Eyes

Cheers!
simpleholmes

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

well I have convinced around 5-6 people to enter and invest into crypto as well as btc and some of them lost money because they become so greedy and were not satisfied with 3x back in January.
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

It is always very nice to think that there are people whom I can invite and motivate to invest in bitcoins. Eventhough I am just new to this, I am considering it as one option. I would like my family relatives and friends be introduced to bitcoins and soon be interested in investing. I am looking forward to that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: