Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Analisys of an ICO only for those who have time and exp  (Read 71 times)
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

Orbis transfer has raised the atention to many lately , personaly I have invested in it and thinking of investing even more.
  I have analyzed the idea deeply and also had a discussion with the ceo. I am asking those who have the time to check the vision out and read the whitepaper for a feedback , no hate comments. Thanks .
  http://orbistransfer.com
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

Sir, if you need to invest in coins, then you have to take some time to study some of the project itself. This is responsible for yourself, otherwise I do not recommend that you invest coins
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

Sir, if you need to invest in coins, then you have to take some time to study some of the project itself. This is responsible for yourself, otherwise I do not recommend that you invest coins

I did study , it was a sugestion for others to see the potencial of the project . A project without much advertise and lies .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: