Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New new ultimate guide to ranking up as fast as possible (MODERATOR IN 7 WEEKS)  (Read 661 times)
o_e_l_e_o (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

Everyone assuming this is all a big joke. Check back at the end of May when I've ranked up above theymos to Global-Ultimate-Moderator/Owner/Administrator/Satoshi, and we will see who's laughing then.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:20:43 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

Everyone assuming this is all a big joke. Check back at the end of May when I've ranked up above theymos to Global-Ultimate-Moderator/Owner/Administrator/Satoshi, and we will see who's laughing then.
You're right.I actually tried doing the math myself and it does make you a legendary member in less than a month.If anyone is interested in my statistical analysis (based on theymos md5hash'o graphic forumla )I came up with this info-graph 

If any newbies or anyone in general is confused about my assumptions,I'll be glad be answer all your questions.Can't believe theymos finally made it so easy for anyone to rank up after all the merit drama.
jstefanop
Legendary

Activity: 2098
Merit: 1397

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

For those that dont understand, this is an april fools joke.

Why do you have to ruin the fun so early...I was hoping I could be entertained for a little longer.

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

I'd rather die laughing at your post hahahaha than too see anything else that is only a shit. Smiley  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

Very effective post, well structured, detailed and effective.

I followed this guide for just two hours, and I have ranked up to Full Member! Can you believe I was just a newbie earlier today? This new system makes it much easier to rank up. To all other Newbies, there is hope!

- By the way, I have always admired you, keep doing what you are doing bro, you are a shining start waiting to go supernova, you will be a Theymos soon. I will struggle every day just to be a little more like you.

- Imagine a system where the activity was determined by the velocity of your blood flow, only those with the highest rates (e.g. Athletes and dwarfs) would be able to climb to the next levels.

- I once saved a fair maiden from a rabid centaur, and stopped a hail of bullets with my mind

- Remember guys, if life gives you lemons, don't squeeze them in your eyes.

And finally, an ode to o_e_l_e_o, roses are red, violets are blue, o_e_l_e_o is a ripped hype beast, bugaloo.

I don't understand how you could follow this procedure and rank up from newbie to full member so fast. Look at me. I already was full member, I have followed your strategy and as a result I have ranked down to Newbie. I then realized this was caused by a negative Virtue value caused by an accidental reverse entanglement with Lauda, who/which as we now know is a key factor in the value of Virtue of everyone on the forum. Luckily, by the simple act of deleting all what I had done I could reacquire my full member rank. So now I'm the only person in the forum to be very very happy to have exactly the same rank as before the reforming of the merit system.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: