Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer to merchant  (Read 188 times)
jason229 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

Hi,
I am quite new in this and have one question. If my father send me bitcoins to my wallet and i use it for deposit on neteller site, can my father see that i use it for deposit there?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

If your father took a look at your wallet address on a blockchain explorer[1], you father can see that you sent your bitcoins to another wallet, but I don't think your father will know that you sent it specifically to Neteller.

[1] https://blockchain.info/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

Hi,
I am quite new in this and have one question. If my father send me bitcoins to my wallet and i use it for deposit on neteller site, can my father see that i use it for deposit there?

Your father will not see it since only you can see your transactions except he knew your bitcoin address then he can track it in blockchain that you sent it to to other address, but he cannot determine on what site did you sent it . Another thing is that if you placed a purpose when you send your bitcoin and when you father opened your account then their is a possibility of him knowing. So in the end you are guilty of using your fathers bitcoin without his knowledge so next time you should ask for his advise before doing anything.
jason229 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:25:18 AM

Hi,
my father do not have access to my account. And he sent me some money in btc and i want to use it on neteller then for gambling. Just do not want him to know that I use it as deposit for neteller.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6164

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

Hi,

If you don't change the address (using a mixer for example) he can know that you spent the funds but he wouldn't know exactly where because Neteller uses BitPay and they generate a new address for each deposit. (this is not valid for all websites).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Hi,
my father do not have access to my account. And he sent me some money in btc and i want to use it on neteller then for gambling. Just do not want him to know that I use it as deposit for neteller.

He shouldn't know unless he has access to your account or unless he checked you address on a blockchain explorer like I said on my previous reply.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jason229 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

Hi,

He shouldn't know unless he has access to your account or unless he checked you address on a blockchain explorer like I said on my previous reply.

He knows by btc address, he can then check on blockchain and see Neteller deposit or?
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

Hi,

He knows by btc address, he can then check on blockchain and see Neteller deposit or?

Once again, like I said, he can check your address on blockchain and know that you sent your BTC to another address, but he will not know that you specifically sent it to Neteller. All he knows is that you sent the bitcoin, but he doesn't know where.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

Unless he knows your address, he can find it in the block browser.
Otherwise no one will know about your transfer. Grin

Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

If your dad finds out or has your wallet's address, your dad will know all the transactions you've made, since bitcoins are designed to transact in a decentralized fashion, all knowable.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
jason229 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

It is not problem that he knows about transaction, problem is can he realize that i use it on neteller as deposit.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

Hi,
No, your father will be able to know that you have transferred your Bitcoin to another address (with the help of blockchain explorer) but he will never know that you sold it on an exchange or other people because it doesn't always mean that when you transfer your Bitcoin to another address you already sold it, it can also be you are just transferred it to another address because you want to change your wallet or address. Blockchain explorer will only let you know the address where you sent it but not the identity of the owner. So yeah, he will never know unless you told him that you sold it.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

It is not problem that he knows about transaction, problem is can he realize that i use it on neteller as deposit.
Your father will only see that the bitcoins have already left your addres, and will only see another address (which can belong to anyboy, or e.g. it could be your another address, like a hardware wallet or paper wallet or anything). That address won't let him know that it's a neteller or not.
The real question is, what do you say if he asks you what you have done with the bitcoins he sent to you...
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

If you buy nettler using bitcoin from your wallet, your father will be able to see it. Not what you have purchased. But if your father has the access on your nettelr account, he will be able to know.
solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

as far as I'm concerned, then no! This will only be displayed in your transaction history!
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

if you placed a purpose when you send your bitcoin and when you father opened your account then their is a possibility of him knowing. So in the end you are guilty of using your fathers bitcoin without his knowledge so next time you should ask for his advise before doing anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: