Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:17:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing lots of new features in the forum.  (Read 208 times)
Drnice (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

I have been away from the forum for a very long time now, and now I am seeing lots of different features, like the merit, fmerit, karma, virtue etc. What are these all for, can someone please explain to me, or give me a link where these are all explained. Thanks.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

Please read here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3232693.msg33646534#msg33646534
This new policy I am also not sure whether it is temporary, or will be applied for the next. I agree, with the enactment of this new system to filter out frequent SPAM members in this Forum.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

I have been away from the forum for a very long time now, and now I am seeing lots of different features, like the merit, fmerit, karma, virtue etc. What are these all for, can someone please explain to me, or give me a link where these are all explained. Thanks.

The new features are exciting and this will mean that theymos wanted us to be more polite and be substancial in our work. Aside from that he wants us to be more creative in our post and must not post non-sense post. With these kinds or rules we will expect bitcointalk.org to be very exciting from now on. I just wish that I can get more merits from my posts.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

I think it's just an April fool's joke.
It's very creative, and I love this new system, my friend. Grin Grin

Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

It's true now the rules on bitcoin are getting very tight, but this is great for reducing the post of a garbage, I strongly agree the hands of the rules are going on.
matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

It is nice to see some changes here, although I am yet t fully grasp the meaning of each new I item.I believe it will help to stem the tide of unwholesome practices such as those that involve selling merits.Greetings to whoever brought these fresh ideas
Drnice (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

Please read here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3232693.msg33646534#msg33646534
This new policy I am also not sure whether it is temporary, or will be applied for the next. I agree, with the enactment of this new system to filter out frequent SPAM members in this Forum.

Thanks for the link Sir, it was very helpful.

It is nice to see some changes here, although I am yet t fully grasp the meaning of each new I item.I believe it will help to stem the tide of unwholesome practices such as those that involve selling merits.Greetings to whoever brought these fresh ideas

It is a good thing for the new rules/changes that has been added to the forum, which I think is to make the forum of more importance, but on the other hand, won't this also affect the ranking up of members of the forum?
How I am seeing the way things are going in this forum, a time comes when a newbie will have to wait for a month or so before receiving upgrade.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

We are all confused right now it it was really a joke since today is April 1 'fools day' but we don't know yet the real until tomorrow if this thing will gonna remove but if it will remain then we must follow and observe the new rules for us.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

We are all confused right now it it was really a joke since today is April 1 'fools day' but we don't know yet the real until tomorrow if this thing will gonna remove but if it will remain then we must follow and observe the new rules for us.
It was a really good April 1 joke Smiley But first I was terrified by my stats, so I've started to search about the new features, but I've realized that it was 1st April, so I understood it afterwards... but it was a really good idea Smiley
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:39:23 PM

It's very creative, and you love this new system, It's nice to see some changes here, even though you have not fully understood the meaning of each new item.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:43:11 PM

It's very creative, and you love this new system, It's nice to see some changes here, even though you have not fully understood the meaning of each new item.

Did you even bother to check out the link that coinmaster241 provided or any comment before you've posted?  They were the part of the April 1st. Please don't post something like this just for the sake of posting.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

All of these features read all about the rules of the rules that apply in Bitcointalk, and they are great for the good of this forum, to avoid a lot of junk post and not to rank easily.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:00:43 PM

All of these features read all about the rules of the rules that apply in Bitcointalk, and they are great for the good of this forum, to avoid a lot of junk post and not to rank easily.
We can't see it now, it was just a plain April Fools idea, and it gets me curious too at first but those karma virtues and politeness thing were nice but have no basis that much.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

yes, that is the aspect of the profile that can assess how our attitudes in the forum, such as politeness. imagination, and others.

its function is to minimize negative things in the forum. so we can be careful when making the post.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
forumsehat

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

Now it's a lot of rules that I think the rule rules that make the weight of Bitcointalk users especially Merit is very troublesome to follow the increase in rankings in addition to having to go active.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:07:58 PM

These functions are the function of April fool's day, give us an interesting joke!

After April fool's day, they all disappeared!

Don't worry about the impact these features have on us!

Back to normal work!
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

You are just being fooled by the admin. It is april now and april fools day is everywhere. Pranks are everywhere but you know where April fools day started? As i have research about the April fools day it stated in the source (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day) that april Fools' Day (sometimes called All Fools' Day) is an annual celebration in some European and Western countries commemorated on April 1 by playing practical jokes and spreading hoaxes. The jokes and their victims are called April fools. People playing April Fool jokes often expose their prank by shouting "April fool" at the unfortunate victim(s). Some newspapers, magazines and other published media report fake stories, which are usually explained the next day or below the news section in smaller letters. Although popular since the 19th century, the day is not a public holiday in any country. So you are one of the admins victim about the new system update. Try to read first the comment on the new system before you conclude all the things that are new to you. You must be vigilant sometimes with the system and the members around it. They are the true features that will tell what is going on about the system as they posted on comments in every threads like this.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

It only happened on the 1st of April, for me it does not matter if for good and build the forum to stay well maintained.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

This forum is improving, the features of merit karma and virtue make me question. I don't really understand about the features. In general, those features to reduce spams low quality topics. In fact, I like the features so the community will be better in the future and reduce advertising thread from spammers and marketers. I think that I don;t like is report from social media bounty with twitter and facebook links for pages. It is very boring thread.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:37:25 AM

What you see is the new rules rule of the forum to avoid garbage posts, and with Merit I think it's very annoying for beginners to rank up.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: