Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing lots of new features in the forum.  (Read 206 times)
DrakeDG

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:46:32 AM

What you see is the new rules rule of the forum to avoid garbage posts, and with Merit I think it's very annoying for beginners to rank up.

As Tyrantt had said, the fmerit, virtue, politeness, etc. Was just an april fools day joke from theymos. I'm amazed how people reacted onto this creating threads about it. LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:52:18 AM

I have been away from the forum for a very long time now, and now I am seeing lots of different features, like the merit, fmerit, karma, virtue etc. What are these all for, can someone please explain to me, or give me a link where these are all explained. Thanks.
When I saw that features under my name I immediately asked my friends what is all about ,some told me it's a new system for the members to rank up and some don't have any idea and then just yesterday my friends pm me it's APRIL FOOLS.  Grin Grin
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

The terms you mentioned denotes the value and identity of the respective account. You can know more by going to the help option. And this forum is being very popular from beginner to pro eho are in the crypto inductry.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

It's true now the rules on bitcoin are getting very tight, but this is great for reducing the post of a garbage, I strongly agree the hands of the rules are going on.

Agree with you! Rules and regulations must be observe to avoid spamming and reducing garbage post and to maintain the quality and integrity of bitcoin forum. It is also a way of controlling users to be responsible and watchful enough on the terms that they are using. Its quite confusing why this new rules come out but still hoping that it brings good effect on us users and as users need to follow bitcoin rules to have a smooth sailing journey with bitcoin.

ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

I have been away from the forum for a very long time now, and now I am seeing lots of different features, like the merit, fmerit, karma, virtue etc. What are these all for, can someone please explain to me, or give me a link where these are all explained. Thanks.
haha, it's all just a joke.
That's just April Fool's Day. The stewards are joking with us. I think they want to change the atmosphere at the bitcointalk forum. I felt very humorous and many people were cheated. Cheesy
You should not be so worried about this, all rules are the same and we only need high quality posts.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Finnisd

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

All these innovations for tracking activity, owner status. And looking at these values, you can make some kind of presentation to the owner)
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

April fool's day is everywhere, and pranks are everywhere. I think it's just an April fool's joke.

But very creative, maybe later, we have to follow and observe the new rules.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

I believe it will help to stem the tide of unwholesome practices such as those that involve selling merits.Greetings to whoever brought these fresh ideas
jesika

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

Congrats mate. You are fooled, just like many others, including me. Wink. it was an April fool post. Its over now, I guess.         
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: