Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Referendum SwissBorg (CHSB) - Distribution RSB Tokens to CHSB Holders  (Read 107 times)
Arching_wild (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

As subscriber of CHSB newsletter I received an email from CHSB with the creation of a sort of periodic Referendums. The first one will start early on April. These are the details:

"For every 1 CHSB token that you hold at a specific pre-announced ETH block number, you will receive 1 RSB token that can be used exclusively to vote in the referendum.

What’s the reward for the first referendum?
For participating in the first referendum, you will receive 0.01 CHSB tokens for every RSB token used to vote.

Future referendum rewards will vary in type (CHSB, ETH or other tokens) and quantity depending on the importance of question and how well the SwissBorg Wealth Management Platform is performing.

Because it all happens on the blockchain with smart contracts, you will immediately receive your reward tokens after voting.

Rewards not claimed will be kept for future referendums, and locked tokens or those held by SwissBorg will not participate in the referendum.

When is the first referendum?
We are on target to distribute the RSB tokens (used for voting) on the 31st of March, and the goal is to hold the referendum for 7 days starting the 1st of April, but it will be tied to a specific ETH block so actual time might vary.

How to participate in the referendum?
Our referendum interface will be available online at the time of the referendum. Our user-friendly approach takes care of the entire process so all you have to do is login (using metamask), authenticate your wallet, and vote.

Alternatively, you can send your voting tokens directly to a wallet that is linked to one of the answers. Learn more about the process here.

🚨 You must hold your CHSB tokens in any ERC-20 compatible wallet that you own (not on an exchange) at the time RSB tokens are distributed.

CHSB tokens can be acquired in the following exchanges: KuCoin, HitBTC, Yobit.net, LiveCoin, IDEX and CoinFalcon."

More information about this event can be found here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikJager

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

I just make a vote: from 700 $ equal in swissborg i have in my wallet i just recieve 7 $. It takes from me less then 2 minute. Not bad i think. Hope the do referendums more often ))
Arching_wild (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

The reward for this referendum is 0.01 CHSB per RSB token, it's not a bad reward if you consider that you haven't pay for it  Tongue

They are planning to run at least 4 referendums per year and the reward will be variable every time.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

i have 6,501.00 RSB1 )
If I take part in a referendum, will I receive 65 CHSB?
to participate in the referendum,  need to send all the tokens RSB1 that I have?
Arching_wild (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

i have 6,501.00 RSB1 )
If I take part in a referendum, will I receive 65 CHSB?
to participate in the referendum,  need to send all the tokens RSB1 that I have?

You will receive 65,01 CHSB but you have to send all the RSB1 you have because if you send only a part of them, the other ones will be lost. They are valid for this referendum only. If you use Metamask, you can use their platform to cast your vote and metamask will send the RSB1 tokens automatically. More info here: https://medium.com/@swissborg/instructions-for-participation-in-the-swissborg-referendum-d545ae5ab3c5

Arching_wild (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

The first referendum has ended. This is their blog page with all the details: link

"With a total of 4240 community members voting and 51.54% tokens used, the Mobile App option has won.

The Mobile App option (55%) has beaten the Responsive Website option (45%)."

I confess you that I voted for the Website because it's more logical to develop a fully functional website first and then focusing on a mobile app but referendums underscore the limits of democracy :p
f12345

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:13:47 AM

For participating in the second referendum, you will receive 0.01 CHSB tokens for every RSB token used to vote.
Referendum2 RSB2 token distribution has begun on 18.07.2018. Distribution will last between 2 or 3 days.
Because of the volatility of the price of Ether transactions and our desire to keep voting cost low for our community members the voting date has not yet been set. Voting is open until August 3rd.
HELIX Orange is the first project to be selected for the SwissBorg ICO Platform. A great, solid digital ID project that was, also, nominated for the FinTech Germany Award, Helix is a perfect fit for the SwissBorg ecosystem. Staying true to the SwissBorg’s meritocratic and community-centric approach, all CHSB token holders participating in the Second Referendum will receive SwissBorg selected project’s token in addition to the CHSB tokens promised, in this case, the Helix Token (HIX), once their ICO has been completed. Unlike the distribution of the CHSB reward the distribution of HIX tokens will take place after the completion of the Helix ICO based on community members’ participation in SwissBorg’s 2nd Referendum
**The ratio for the HIX token airdrop is 1/60 so, 60 RSB2 gives you 1 HIX. 1000 RSB2 = 10 CHSB + 16.66 HIX**
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: