Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of scammers in telegrams that try to entice ETH!  (Read 261 times)
JoniPopens (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:41:57 AM
Merited by Leona Lewis (2)

All greetings, recently very often messages from swindlers in telegrams began to come, in different groups they search for beginners and try to entice ETH, be vigilant and do not fall into the trap of such bad people.Who already had this?
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

I agree, there are more and more scammers, I do not know how to deal with them! Be carefull! I wish everyone good luck and fewer pests!
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

All greetings, recently very often messages from swindlers in telegrams began to come, in different groups they search for beginners and try to entice ETH, be vigilant and do not fall into the trap of such bad people.Who already had this?
I have not received the notice of the scammer.
I'm pretty confused about that scam news. Can you show me the pictures of that scam message? I think I need more accurate pictures and inform my friends.
currently, has a lot of intrusion into your account and steal Bitcoin hacker and i do not want to become a victim.
JoniPopens (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

I have not received the notice of the scammer.
I'm pretty confused about that scam news. Can you show me the pictures of that scam message? I think I need more accurate pictures and inform my friends.
currently, has a lot of intrusion into your account and steal Bitcoin hacker and i do not want to become a victim.
I unfortunately do not have photos of these scammers because I blocked them and deleted them, but if I still send them to you, be careful, they look for telegrams to themselves in different chat rooms, I'm very worried that honest people would not become victims .
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

Yes with all this ICO rise,  telegram become a good place for scammers, You need to remember admin never PM you with offers to buy some coin with discount.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

Good day, yes, really fraud in recent times the most developed type of deception of beginners in the field of crypto-currencies, beginners need to be careful, it seems to me necessary to create a separate topic where all the rules of conduct in such sieves are told

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

these scammers are very troubling, they are not just in telegram, but scattered everywhere. if we get a message or offer from a source that is not clear, then do not click anything and do not respond to it.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

Yes with all this ICO rise,  telegram become a good place for scammers, You need to remember admin never PM you with offers to buy some coin with discount.

Yes I've seen a lot of scammers impersonating ICO managers or popular personalities on Twitter/Youtube, use cheap and false tactics to trap novices. I noticed several scammers create a scam token similar to actual token, one such scam token arrived recently, Polymath(POLYM) while actual one has symbol POLY, beginners sent them a lot of ETH to get this scam token.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

Telegram Private message is full of scammers. So, never believe anything you get in those message.
Just look for official IDs and BOTs posting about in the official channel or group. Verify it with their blog and never ever share private keys anywhere.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
scanfornuts.com

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

i think it all boils down to how much research is being done before committing to any ICO even those in telegram.
before committing to any ICO, be sure to always do your research (web,posts,team,etc) before buying in.
if you can't find any, then it's best not to commit.
for now, users just beware of such scams.
MaeUtong

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

Yeah,these scammers are too desperate to scam people,asking for everyone's private keys if they know the people they are talking to doesnt know anything in the market.So newbies like me should be aware of these schemes because they can easily use social engineering to steal our private keys.Doesnt make sense because newbies wont have big portfolio not unless we have millions in fiat.
kmkfan628

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

if you want a real scam get you some p3d tokens
scanfornuts.com

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

if you want a real scam get you some p3d tokens

what's this?
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

Fully agreed with you that first slack was used to scam people and now telegram is using by many scammers to fetch coins from you. They comes to you in the name of ICO admins and ask you to invest in their ICO and so on. Always report spam to any person who is not known to you and want to chat with you in the name of any company and delete that chat instantly because no ICO admin send you pm before you ask any question from them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
madushanperis11

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

Good to make the people aware of these scammers. The new scammers are smart and if you are not careful, you might fall into their traps. If you ask something is a group and suddenly someone PM you saying he is from that group, he may be a scammer. I have experience this kind of things.
JoniPopens (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

Of course, you need to distribute as much information as possible about such bad people as fraudsters, they are not accustomed to earning honest labor and investing any forces and efforts in their work, looking for new victims and profits, so you need to create more chat rooms, talk more to your acquaintances, friends, show photos if there is something that they can wait for they will not block suspicious users, so if you doubt it is better to immediately say that there is no money and block, so as not to be deceived.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

These days I do receive many people sending me a message to get some bonus of project which I am already part.They try to convince to get you more bonus than other investors.Do report them and also inform the team of such scammers.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

There are many fraudsters in the telegraph group who swindle the investors, who are not good people, and I hate them.

JoniPopens (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:25:49 AM

Of course there are a lot of such people who of course there are many such people who see that you write to a group of telegrams of a certain prospective company with some question, for example, I had this with the fact that I did not know whether it came to someone for a bounty company, and then the scammer writes to me right away in a personal message that immediately if I send him 0.5 ETH , then I will receive my reward, while in the profile of telegrams hangs an announcement that managers never have nothing to ask to transfer to a purse, here's the fraud.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

Hi sir, thanks for the warning.
I am more often a scammer who administers admin from ICO projects.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: