Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the correlation between Forex/Futures and Crypto Technical Analysis?
Time frames matter!? - 0 (0%)
Best crypto indicator? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indicators for Cryptotrading  (Read 107 times)
Tyvole (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

I've been using TTM Sqweeze along with combination of MACD & Fib levels on different time frames, with inconsistent results.
Any suggestions, anyone?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

I've been using TTM Sqweeze along with combination of MACD & Fib levels on different time frames, with inconsistent results.
Any suggestions, anyone?

At first, I have followed what my discord group advise me to use. Like MACD, RSI and EMA. But like you, there are some inconsistency and inaccurate signals that cannot detect sudden arrive of whales so I changed my indicators to VWAP, STOCH RSI, AO and RVGI. You can read all of what I have reffered to you. I have been gaining enough profits after I used those indicators.

Goodluck!
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

if you are using these indicators for altcoins then don't waste your time you will never find any relationship and in the end you won't make any profit from it and that is mainly because altcoin market is basically a fake manipulation market with lots of pump and dumps. you need to learn about new indicators: the pump indicators!

in case of bitcoin things are a lot better but not quite there yet. bitcoin market is also small and prone to manipulation but not as serious as altcoins. MACD and RSI should give you a pretty good idea what you are doing.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: