Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: April will be around 5000 - and then further down  (Read 1092 times)
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

Bitcoin can decreases or increases with a patterned monthly on which prices varies on dates,, but those are just mean coincidence.. If 5000$ is the next landing price does this mean that in two months time after,, the zero bitcoin value is possible??  I don’t think if this makes me laugh knowing that it was TA(technical analysis) wrongly or be sad that the member of our own are the one doing the fud attack..

Let me assure you,, this won’t be the last time I’m going to wake up reminding the bad vibes to think positively..
Sad to say that there are really members here who are still blind with the fact, creating some negative news that lead to panic selling of the people, I don't know if they are just really a negative one of just manipulating the mindset of people so that they could have the chance to buy bitcoin again.

Agreeably both,, they keep reducing the price by doing it to buy more in the lowest possible to gain or profit when the price normally increases in few more weeks or months..  A strategic way by a group or whales in particular,, same mission and one goal..

I don’t know if we can call them members of this forum without doubting they’re real motives,, selfishness and the interest of the few is what matters to them.. The community is divided because of greedy few who wants the biggest share of cash in the end..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Bitcoin can decreases or increases with a patterned monthly on which prices varies on dates,, but those are just mean coincidence.. If 5000$ is the next landing price does this mean that in two months time after,, the zero bitcoin value is possible??  I don’t think if this makes me laugh knowing that it was TA(technical analysis) wrongly or be sad that the member of our own are the one doing the fud attack..

Let me assure you,, this won’t be the last time I’m going to wake up reminding the bad vibes to think positively..
Sad to say that there are really members here who are still blind with the fact, creating some negative news that lead to panic selling of the people, I don't know if they are just really a negative one of just manipulating the mindset of people so that they could have the chance to buy bitcoin again.

Agreeably both,, they keep reducing the price by doing it to buy more in the lowest possible to gain or profit when the price normally increases in few more weeks or months..  A strategic way by a group or whales in particular,, same mission and one goal..

I don’t know if we can call them members of this forum without doubting they’re real motives,, selfishness and the interest of the few is what matters to them.. The community is divided because of greedy few who wants the biggest share of cash in the end..

Well it's always ready to be prepared emotionally for a scenario like that though. Anything can happen but the thing is, if you know what you're doing, it won't matter. I guess we're all the same here in believing that this bear market won't last forever and we'll all reap good rewards for believing when the bulls play

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

I feel that in April, the price of bitcoin will rise again. I do not expect that the rise will be high this month, but I am afraid that the bitcoin price increase will start from this month. I do not think I'm the only one who agrees with this.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

I feel that in April, the price of bitcoin will rise again. I do not expect that the rise will be high this month, but I am afraid that the bitcoin price increase will start from this month. I do not think I'm the only one who agrees with this.

Well, you are not alone, everyone really wanted to see the price goes up again specially this month because for me this is very critical. If the trend is to go down, then I think we will be having a hard time to even hit all-time-high at the end of the year.

But if everything went on our favor and see some semblance of a rally and end this month at a positive note, then expect something big to happen specially coming in the month of June onwards. So for me, April will usher a new sentiments in the market. The bulls are going to consolidate and make a run towards $9-$10K at the end of the month. And this is just the beginning. Perhaps mid year we are going to enjoy $12K-$13K tops.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

If you look at the total developments - and not at the wild volatility from day to day:

December on average was around 15.000$ for BTC
Peak was in December where BTC was at 20000$
January was on average around 12.500$
February was around 10.000$
March was around 7.500$

It is not difficult at all to see where this is going......

If that's the case surely, Bitcoin will be having a hard time to recover from the continuous dumps at this moment. It is just that the volatility in the market is way unpredictable. Anything could happen whether it will be in favor or not for Bitcoin. So since volatility is observable,I think holding until the market price is a bit stable, would be a better idea than selling.

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

If you look at the total developments - and not at the wild volatility from day to day:

March was around 7.500$

It could be the other way around you know. It's a 50-50% chance that either bitcoin will recover or continue this downfall. Have you seen the market now? It is slowly recovering from the downtrend it had this past couple of months and we should be expecting a hype from different coins starting this month. Let's just stop creating these kinds of FUDs as it will only affect us in a way that we don't like.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

I agree with you totally. Bitcoin price is on the verge of reaching 5k$ this month as many threats are encountering bitcoin starting from the governments and the social media who are banning. Added to that, the price will still decrease as many threats will appear. However, let us be optimistic and positive because this is not the first time bitcoin faced this kind of problem because eventually, it always recovered. That is why I still believe in bitcoin.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

March was around 7.500$

Probably you are mistaken (I hope so). As I see it, April must become the month, when the changes will come to the market,  and they will be good I am sure.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

March was around 7.500$

Januar average looks more like $13k.
Februar average looks more like $9.5k
March average looks more like $8.5k

So correction is slowly slowing down.  If we took this in consideration we could say the April average will be around $7.5k to $8k.   That sounds quite optimistic to me at this point Smiley    But as you see an average is was different then a bottom. Bottom for April can easily be a $5000.

followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

I am pretty sure bitcoin won't ever drop below 5000 dollars anymore. Those low prices are past dreams haunting us. It was whole new underground technology back in time. Now its developing all the time..

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Canis Majoris

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:22:17 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 07:38:29 PM by Canis Majoris

March was around 7.500$

Past behavior is not an indicator of future performance.

You could just as easily have created a similar sequence in late December and then started to claim that Bitcoin was going to hit $30,000 in January - well, some people actually did exactly that. The price could fall something from today's levels but we already see a lot of support and resilience at current prices. And it is not just about demand building up, it is also about supply running dry because no one is going to sell at such low prices. It simply makes no sense.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

March was around 7.500$

Past behavior is not an indicator of future performance.

You could just as easily have created a similar sequence in late December and then started to claim that Bitcoin was going to hit $30,000 in January - well, some people actually did exactly that. The price could fall something from today's levels but we already see a lot of support and resilience at current prices. And it is not just about demand building up, it is also about supply running dry because no one is going to sell at such low prices. It simply makes no sense.
true and even currently we are moving up steady. i won't use that kind analysis , just because of there is a pattern you can easily predict the future market will be at the same situation. the drop that happened in few weeks are because of the people fear about bitcoin existence , crypto existence could be in danger after a rumour (an ordinary rumours actually) says that there is no more crypto related advertisement in several big internet company, a mt gox case and many more at one time!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

March was around 7.500$

It will find a bottom if it hasn't already. Just because it is falling currently, doesn't mean it will continue to do so. It will reach a point where people will not be willing to sell their Bitcoin for that low.
uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

A huge amount of selling pressure as profit seeking capital is fleeing to the bond market.
So I agree we are likely to see lower price in April.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

I think things will become clearer at the end of the month.  Maybe it is a strategy for whales to keep the price low enough to tempt more people in at low prices but not so low that people lose faith in Bitcoin completely.   I am losing trust in the whole Bitcoin market for just now. 
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

I do not think so, prices are so low and April bitcoin will increase more, continue to fall is difficult, see the upcoming market

Bitcoin had a rally that lasted for almost 2 years, now the tide have turned so it's very unlikely that the new bull run will start anytime soon. This is not a FUD, that's just how markets work. So, it will continue to slowly decline, maybe a lot (to 3-4k), maybe not much (5-6k), but it will take some time, at least a few months but I won't be suprised if it will last longer. But I don't think there's any problems for us hodlers, we can wait for as long as it takes until we reach the moon.
The previous two years were too great for the people who didn’t sell and HODL their coins till the end of the year 2017. Especially 2017 was tremendous as we saw a great run and heard people saying BTC price went over the moon. Honestly speaking it was the strength of BTC for the time, it looks more as a tool to accumulate the wealth from the people because many people sell in panic. Like its past history it will rise with more power and many more people will be victimize.
The only people who will get benefit from it in the next rise of price will be those who will wait to buy in a price around 4-5K and who are willing to hold for a minimum of next two years.
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

March was around 7.500$

this calculation is too simplified, if you go with this logic it will go to zero eventually not finding the bottom and once it starts rising it will never end mooning. doesn't make much sense
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

A huge amount of selling pressure as profit seeking capital is fleeing to the bond market.
So I agree we are likely to see lower price in April.

this will happen for sure, peoples are taking out their profits
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

I think things will become clearer at the end of the month.  Maybe it is a strategy for whales to keep the price low enough to tempt more people in at low prices but not so low that people lose faith in Bitcoin completely.   I am losing trust in the whole Bitcoin market for just now. 

Even I lost the trust in the bitcoin due to the recent market crisis but I have been in this situation in the past so I can avoid panicking because at the end bitcoin will regain it's value.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:26:39 PM

It is not difficult?  Grin

So you have a crystal ball and so you made that prediction:

" April will be around 5000 - and then further down "

you should be considered the greatest gurus of all time, I think the cointelegraph will be very happy to do a interview with you and who knows you can replace the guy that makes the predictions on cointelegraph based on the technical analysis.

being frank, you can not assume that because the past price was low then the future price will be very high, no one can predict the price accurately.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄